"But we are not dating each other."

ILYSB (I Love You So Bad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Han Sua wakes up and goes to her bathroom to wash her face. When she is brushing her teeth, the sound of clicking the number on her door lock is echoing. She furrows her eyebrows but figures it might be her manager. She is gurgling the water in when her manager appears in front of her toilet door. She looks at him. He didn't say anything until Sua ready to speak with him. After she finishes washing her face, she walks to her kitchen. Her managers follow her with his hands on his waist. Han Sua drinks water in a bottle inside her fridge. 

"Yah, Han Sua!" Tae Hwan yelled at her. Han Sua glared at him and put the bottle on the table. 

"Oppa comes in without saying anything and you expect me to talk with you? What is it?" Tae Hwan rubbed his face. 

"Where did you go last night?" Tae Hwan looks at her. Han Sua knows she is busted. She sighed. 

"I was bored. It's been a week since I stay inside this house. Can't I go outside to take fresh air?" she crosses her arms while walking to the living room. Tae Hwan follows her. 

"I didn't say you can't go outside but you need to tell me. Didn't I say that?" 

"Oppa, it's 2-3 AM in the morning. You want me to text you then you'll come here to just accompany me?" Han Sua glared at Tae Hwan. 

"I can!" 

"You are asleep. Will, you wake up in the middle of the night just to accompany me to Han River? For fresh air?" Tae Hwan breathed heavily. 

"Yes!" Han Sua smirked. 

"Oh my god! This is sick!" she throws herself on the couch and tries to calm down herself. Tae Hwan opens his phone and clicking on something before showing it to Han Sua. She turns and looks at his phone without being told to. Her eyes rounded. An article about her and Lee Junho dating with a few pictures of both them in a car. 

"This is what happens when you didn't text or call me that you want to take fresh air in the Han River in the middle of the night." Tae Hwan throws his phone on the couch. Han Sua still can't believe what she reads. She feels guilty now to two-person. Lee Junho and Yoonwoo. She feels afraid that Yoonwoo will feel hurt reading the article. 

"CEO-nim wants to meet us in his office. Get ready." Han Sua moves to her room and changes clothes. After a quick shower and changing clothes, she walks out. Tae Hwan looks at her and walks to the front door. They get inside the lift and when the door is open, the walk across the lobby to reach the parking lot. Once they reach the car, Tae Hwan drives away. When he drives out, a lot of reporters already standing in front of the building. In case, Han Sua gets out of the building. Luckily, they have basement parking. 

After almost half an hour ride to the company, they finally arrived. Han Sua and her manager get inside the company building. Han Sua can see a lot of people in the company lobby are staring and whispering with each other. This is the first time of her involvement in a scandal. Love scandal actually. She has a good record of interacting with her juniors, her seniors. So to see her being in a scandal like this, it is rare. They wait for the lift to arrive at the lobby. Once it arrived, they get inside. 

"Junho-ssi and his CEO already here." Han Sua looks at her mana

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter