"Did you renew the contract?"

ILYSB (I Love You So Bad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two months have passed since that breaking up news. Han Sua never gets a chance to see Lee Junho. Whenever she went to his company, they blocked her. She always tries to call him but it said the number is no longer in the service. Han Sua sighs. She moved on and back to making her album. She never meets her CEO after that. She avoided him. Yeeun has become her source of spirit to keep living each day.

One day, she turns on the TV and there is a press conference regarding a drama performed by Lee Junho and Kang Ye Bin. Han Sua cries after seeing a face that she misses. Fortunately, Yeeun comes to her house and she immediately shut down the TV and hugs her. She moved on again. She wishes to bump into him one day but fate doesn't let them meet each other. Until one day after Han Sua coming back from practicing, she notices a figure at the lobby entrance. Lee Junho is waiting for her. He bows to her. They walk to the park near the Han River. Han Sua held her tears from flowing. 

"How are you?" he asks. Han Sua rubbed her hands. 

"Not good." she honestly answers. 

"Yeeun told me that you went to the hospital when you found out about the article. Han Sua closes her eyes and tears flow again. 

"You know about the article, right? That's why you ran to Vietnam without telling me?" Han Sua asks in shaking voice. Junho didn't look at her at all. 

"My CEO-nim told me, so yes." he being honest again. "Meeting you right now is very hard for me. I'm asking permission from my CEO and your CEO." Han Sua looks at him. 

"I'm going to go to you once my contract is ending." 

"Sua-ah. Like I tell you, I'm going to wait for you. I'm sorry for leaving you so sudden at that time. I don't have the strength to stay here and meet you." 

"It's okay."

"Please eat well. Please do your comeback in a good spirit. That's why I meeting you right now. I want to see you in a smile." Han Sua looks at him. Junho grabs her hands. 

"Please do your best. I'm here. I'm not running. So don't be afraid." Han Sua nodded and hugs him. He hugs her back. "I love you Han Sua." 

"I love you too Lee Junho." 

"Han Sua." a firm voice is calling her. Ryu Soo Young is watching over her. Han Sua stares at him. 

"I'm going first. Take care of yourself. Bye." Lee Junho left her. Han Sua sighs. She looks at her CEO. Ryu Soo Young walks to her. 

"A lot of eyes are watching you, Han Sua." Han Sua smirked and moves closer to Ryu Soo Young. 

"Watch me as much as you want, CEO-nim. Because in less than 10 months, I'm gone from your sights." Han Sua threats him and Ryu Soo Young his lips. He knows after 10 months, her contract is over and he is panic over it actually. 

A few weeks after, Han Sua successfully makes her comeback. All of her songs get the title of All-Kill which is very hard to get in music shows. Every week, she received a trophy from winning number one in music shows. She is very pleased with her hard work. After a month of promoting her song, she finally did her last comeback and continue to take a break. But she didn't rest at home. She continues to make music and promise to herself to release the last album before she ends things with her company. 

Three months after that, Yeeun debut with her four other members and they are famous in snaps. Because they are from RiSE Entertainment with Han Sua as their sunbaenim, everyone expects them to be good. Well, they are trains in a very hard way and they achieved that expectation. Han Sua turns off her TV after watches an interview with Yeeun groups. She has an appointment. Tae Hwan drives her to the restaurant where she has an appointment. She walks inside and immediately sees a person that she knows. 

"Yoonwoo-ah." Han Sua waves her hands. Yoonwoo replied. 

"Long time no see, my friend." Yoonwoo shakes her hands with Han Sua when she reaches the table. 

"Well, I'm a busy person." Yoonwoo chuckled. 

"I get you a mocha." 

"Thank you!" she likes mocha. 

"So how's life? I heard that you qu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter