Fall for you (literally fall)

What a Kitty!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyong and Yuta were just returning from one of their many dates. They were both in great humor, laughing loudly between the wet kisses they exchanged all the time. Both were slightly tipsy, they couldn't keep their hands from each other and fortunately, on the bus, by which they were returning home weren't many passengers.

 

The Japanese chuckled as Lee kissed him behind the ear. He climbed onto the older man's lap and sat comfortably astride. He brought their lips closer together, then moaned when he felt Taeyong's tongue touching his palate. Yuta's cat ears twitched with pleasure, and deep grunts came from his throat. The Korean's cool hands went under the hybrid's sweatshirt, causing the smaller's tail to wrap around the Taeyong waist.

 

They were unfortunately forced to interrupt their love games when the bus stopped at their stop. The couple got out, laughing loudly that everyone could catch them while swaying slightly towards the house.

 

When they crossed the threshold of the apartment, Lee didn't wait for his husband to get rid of his clothes and decided to help him. They went into the living room and in the blink of an eye, the hybrid felt the cool material of the couch under his back. Immediately afterward, the boy felt a wet kiss on his neck, which caused his tail to twitch with excitement. The two began to kiss passionately and caress their bodies until suddenly the Japanese felt the lack of warmth of the other'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter