Happy event

What a Kitty!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuta was Doyoung's closest friend, so it wasn't surprising when the day after his baby was born, he and Taeyong showed up at the hospital to check how the other hybrid was feeling.

 

The Japanese was thrilled. In short, he was squirming all the way to the hospital, his tail twitching with excitement. When they finally got there, Yuta burst into his friend's room and a second later found himself at his bed. He flooded him with an avalanche of questions, not sparing Doyoung, tired after giving birth. The boy answered him slowly, but in his heart, he was glad that he could count on the company and support of the other hybrid.

 

Taeyong was standing on the other side of the bed, next to Jaehyun. Moments later the nurse brought their little son, who luckily wasn't born a hybrid. He had a few black curly hairs and a nose similar to the hybrid. Yuta's eyes glazed over, and his hands shook as his friend let him hold the little one.

 

"Hello sweetie, welcome to the world. Here is uncle Yuta." He whispered, and the little one wrapped his tiny hand around the Japanese's fluffy tail.

 

"His name is Jeno." Doyoung said affectionately, his son's head and smiling warmly at Yuta.

 

Taeyong's hand tightened on Jaehyun's shoulder, and he sensed his friend's tense. Turning, he noticed with what tenderness and at the same time desire he was looking at his husband, who was gently holding the small bundle i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter