Merry Xmas

What a Kitty!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuta and Taeyong were looking forward to Christmas. According to their long-standing tradition, they spent Christmas with their friends, and this year they all meet at Jaehyun and Doyoung's. It was a convenience for new parents because they didn't have to worry whether their little son would be scared by the new surroundings.

 

It was a Christmas Eve morning, and snow was falling lightly outside the window, causing the pavements to be covered with white fluff. Yuta was excited to meet his friends soon, and most of all with little Jeno, whom he loved to pamper as befits a godfather. Hybrid bustled around the bedroom looking for something comfortable and pretty for a night out. Taeyong was still at work, so they agreed that as soon as he got back, he would shower, change and they will go to dinner immediately.

 

He chose a soft white sweater and light blue jeans for himself, and a loose black shirt and gray pants for his husband, which he knew would perfectly accentuate Taeyong's legs. As soon as the Korean came home, he quickly greeted the hybrid and headed to the bathroom. During this time, Yuta made sure that the gifts for their friends were wrapped, and shortly thereafter the couple arrived at the door of their friends' new apartment.

 

"You think Jeno will like my gift? Maybe a large, plush dinosaur wasn't the best idea… ” The Hybrid looked uncertainly at the cuddly toy he was carrying in his hands.

 

“He will definitely love it. After all, it's a gift from his favorite uncle." Taeyong embraced his lover's waist, kissing him tenderly on the temple.

 

And, as was usually the case, the Korean didn't make a mistake again. Little Jeno, held in arms by Doyoung, started prattling and waving his arms as his eyes fell on the large dinosaur. Taeyong, while Yuta was greeting the baby, entered the living room to give gifts to the others.

 

"Merry Christmas!" Lee said, hugging his friend. Johnny returned his wishes and also handed Taeyong a gift that turned out to be an expensive watch. As soon as Yuta saw it, he knew that he would borrow it from time to time.

 

After dinner, the friends opened the first bottle of wine, but Yuta surprisingly wasn't in the mood to drink alcohol, so he got up from the table and with Doyoung went to check on Jeno. The boy was playing in the cradle, so his dad picked him up and laid him on the blanket so that the little one had more space to play.

 

"So when were you going to tell us?" Kim asked as he took his s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter