Graduation

What a Kitty!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuta was nervous. After four years of hard work, lots of hours spent on books and in the library, it was finally time to graduate and receive the diploma. The hybrid couldn't believe it for a long time when it turned out that he was awarded as one of the best students. There was, however, one thing that was terrifying for him. Well, he was going to give a speech to the entire group of professors and other graduates.

 

Yuta was very concerned about his speech. He knew he wouldn't be the only one, but he couldn't help but worry. He spent several days searching the internet and books for any advice on public speaking. He even pulled an all-nighter to try to write something worthy, but often his ideas ended up in the bin. In the end, he managed to come up with something a few hours before the graduation ceremony, so the boy was very stressed as he didn't even have time to practice it.

 

Of course, all this time Yuta could count on the support of his beloved. Taeyong was the only person the hybrid invited to the ceremony. The Korean bought them tailored suits especially for this occasion so that both he and his husband looked their best.

 

On the day of the ceremony, the Japanese was unable to swallow anything. He only drank some herbal tea and held Taeyong's hand tightly all the way to university, who tried to cheer him up.

 

"You can do it, Yu. I love you and I keep my fingers crossed for you, baby." Taeyong placed a gentle kiss on the hybrid's lips and waved at him as Yuta left to join the other students.

 

When the moment of Yuta's speech finally came, Taeyong straightened up in his chair and with pride and a smile on his face, looked at his beloved.

 

"Dear President, Dear Professors, Dear Friends and Colleagues! Four years ago I crossed the threshold of this university, and today I leave

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter