Comforting

What a Kitty!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyong was spending another evening alone in front of the TV. Usually, at this time, he would be eating dinner with Yuta, but the younger man was preparing for the football tournament and spending all afternoons in the sports hall, returning home late.

 

The Korean wasn't blaming him. He knew that the hybrid loves sport and that it's an integral part of his life, but he was starting to miss him. After today's stressful day at work, Lee just wanted to sink into his husband's arms and fall asleep to the sounds of his quiet purring.

 

However, these plans didn't promise to be fulfilled. It was 11 pm and Taeyong resigned from waiting and decided to go to sleep. As soon as he got up from the couch, the apartment door opened and no one but Yuta entered. He looked very tired and, oddly enough, sad. The man quietly put his bag down to the ground and began to undress, thinking that his husband had gone to sleep long ago. But when he met the elder's eyes, Lee was sure something had happened. He felt it and saw it in the hybrid's eyes.

 

Taeyong knew, however, that the Japanese wouldn't tell him anything if he began to question him, so he went to the kitchen and began to heat the younger's dinner, and the other went to the bathroom to take a bath. He appeared after a long time in the kitchen and sat down without a word, waiting for the meal to be ready.

 

The Korean put a curry plate in front of Yuta and sat next to him, watching him playing with food

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter