Jealousy

What a Kitty!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyong watched as his husband was lying idly on the couch, eating popcorn and watching some stupid tv series. Normally, he wouldn't mind because Yuta often spends his free time in this way, but now he was simply jealous.

 

There was one other person in the room besides Yuta. The slightly-built boy who was a rabbit hybrid was lying all over his friend, muttering with pleasure. For hybrids, such contact was something natural. They felt safe and could exchange scents and warmth. In the eyes of Taeyong, it was a potential threat that someone would take his Yuta from him.

 

The Japanese himself didn't care about the mood of his immature husband and didn't even look in his direction, allowing Taeyong to watch them from the kitchen in which he was sitting and angrily eating peanuts.

 

Suddenly Doyoung chuckled and whispered something in Yuta's ear, causing him to blush. Lee almost walked toward them when his husband wrapped his legs around the other boy and pulled him closer to his body.

 

He was stopped only by the doorbell and Jaehyun the hybrid's fiance, appeared in them. Doyoung hurried over to him and kissing Yuta on the cheek, thanked him for everything and left the apartment.

 

Lee was standing in the center of the room, arms crossed, his face outraged.

 

"You didn't have to hug him that much. Usually, you're just lying down." He was sulking, and Nakamoto rolled his eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter