A little misunderstanding

What a Kitty!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyong was acting strange. Yuta had been watching him for several days and he definitely noticed that his husband was hiding something from him. Quite recently, when the Japanese wanted to ask him something and entered their bedroom without warning, Taeyong cried out in surprise and slammed the laptop shut in a flash. From that moment on, the hybrid decided to take a closer look at him.

 

Thus, Yuta discovered that Taeyong had entered a password on his laptop, which he had never done before. Because why, if they didn't hide anything from each other? When the Korean returned home, he would dismiss his husband, explaining that he had a lot of work, and immediately sat down at the computer. Also, when they went to sleep, the hybrid often woke up in a cold bed, finding his beloved, sitting in the dark in the kitchen, doing something on a laptop.

 

So it was only a matter of time before a black thought appeared in the younger mind that made him feel tight in his heart. "What if Taeyong finally got bored with me? Maybe he's having an affair?" Yuta could not sleep peacefully, because such thoughts were on his mind and destroyed his peace. The distance that began to grow between them only made it worse, so Yuta spoke less and less, waiting for his beloved to finally tell him the three most terrible words, which the younger one was so afraid of.

 

Finally on Saturday, when they were both off work, Taeyong entered their bedroom, where the hybrid lay curled up under his favorite blanket, sobbing softly. The Korean didn't know what to do, he was very surprised and worried that something might have happened to his beloved. He quickly approached the hybrid and wanted to touch hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter