I'm always here for you

What a Kitty!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was long past midnight, but at Lee's home, the light was still on. January was the month of semester exams, so most students tried to use every possible moment for revising.

 

It was no different with Yuta, who was doing exercises another hour. The boy was studying in the living room so as not to disturb Taeyong's sleep. His husband gets up early for work and the last thing the Hybrid wanted was to deprive him of precious sleep hours. So he sat wrapped in a warm blanket with a book in front of him and a highlighter in his hand. There were at least five coffee cups on the table, so Yuta wasn't worried about falling asleep while studying.

 

The university he attended boasted of accepting hybrids. As many as three applicants from his species could apply to each field of study, which was a pathetic number compared to eighty humans students in the class. Lecturers treated them more harshly and with distrust.

 

Whispering formulas to remember, the Japanese didn't notice that he hadn't been alone in the living room for some time. He understood that someone had come to keep him company when he felt a warm body behind his back. Soon Yuta was embraced tightly, and Taeyong's head rested on his shoulder.

 

"Why are you awake?" The Japanese asked with concern in his voice, putting down the highlighter.

"I would like to ask you the same." Lee whispered sleepily in the arm of his beloved.

"I have an important exam and I need to study." The b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter