Shopping

What a Kitty!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Of all the times I could accompany you, did you just have to take me to the infant accessories store with you?" Yuta sighed theatrically, but Doyoung just rolled his eyes at him.

 

For two hours, Yuta and Doyoung had been walking around the shopping mall in search of the perfect layette for the younger hybrid's future baby. Doyoung was very meticulous and persistent. Everything he was looking for had to meet his requirements and almost nothing could satisfy him. His pregnancy was only in the early stages, and yet Jaehyun's future husband wanted everything to be perfect for their first child.

 

“I don't understand what's the big deal. These are just clothes from which your peanut will grow after a few weeks." The Japanese pouted as Kim turned down another alley with pacifiers.

 

"You will understand when you become a parent." Doyoung prodded his shoulder and Yuta slapped him with his tail lightly.

 

"I'm not going to be one, Bunny." The boy snorted, but Kim wasn't surprised by that kind of response. It wasn't the first time he had heard it, and he had said it himself many times.

 

“Everyone will take their turn. Even you." The bunny hybrid stuck out his tongue and dropped another feeding-bottle into the trolley.

 

Yuta couldn't understand what the trouble was about. The peanut, which is just coming into the world, is not aware of whether he's lying on a blanket with stars or wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter