Anger

What a Kitty!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyong was tired. A week of work under pressure, overtime and stress meant that the Korean was exhausted both mentally and physically. The only things he dreamt of were a hot shower, a warm meal, and sleep he had missed so much lately.

 

So he was very angry or even furious when, after crossing the apartment and going to the kitchen, he found incredible mess and disorder. Lee tried to breathe deeply and control his nerves, but when his laughing husband entered the room, as if he didn't notice the chaos, Taeyong couldn't stand it and burst out.

 

"Could you clean up your mess for once!? Is it so damn hard to do it!?" He shouted, throwing a kitchen cloth towards the hybrid.

 

"What do you mean, Tae? I..." Yuta caught her in flight and didn't manage to finish the sentence when his husband interrupted him.

 

"You're doing nothing but sitting on your at home and studying for exams. Do I always have to clean up your !?" Asked Korean, pulling his greasy hair.

 

"But Yong, I ..." The hybrid became sad and curled his tail, entwining it around its leg because of stress.

 

"I'm done." Lee snapped at him and passed the dumbfounded boy, poking him in the shoulder. When he entered the bathroom, he slammed the door behind him, causing Nakamoto to jump in place.

 

The Japanese's eyes glazed and he barely managed to stop the sob. For several days, Taeyong faced a heavy project at work and brought his stress and dissatisfaction home. Yuta practically didn't exist for him. One could say that they behaved more like roommates than a couple because there were distance and coldness between them. The hybrid had overcome the sadness and set to work, trying not to think that Taeyong had forgotten what day it was today.

 

Half an hour later, the Korean left the bathroom aft

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter