Cheer you up

What a Kitty!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyong was sitting impatiently on a bench in front of Yuta's University building that the hybrid attended. For several weeks his beloved had been devoting the nights, repeating hard and persistently for the exam. He, as a faithful husband, watched over him, preparing him tasty and wholesome meals that helped the Japanese boy fight fatigue and stress.

 

Lee specifically asked for a day off on this occasion to accompany his beloved on his way to university and, keeping his fingers crossed, he had been waiting for two hours on a nearby bench. Finally, Yuta emerged from behind a large glass door, but from his posture and sad facial expression, Taeyong knew that he didn't do well.

 

Yuta slowly walked to the bench Taeyong was sitting on, never taking his eyes off the pavement. His cat's ears lay flat on his combed red hair, which the boy had specially dyed the day before to be his lucky charm.

 

"I'm sorry, I'm a failure." Nakamoto whispered in Japanese as he sat down on the bench, keeping a distance from his husband as if he were afraid of his reaction.

 

“It's okay, Yu-chan, it's just an exam. You are not a failure. You will try again." Taeyong immediately came closer and put his arm around his lover.

 

"But you tried so hard to make me have everything. You even baked my favorite cupcakes for breakfast and I let you down." The Japanese looked up and his shiny chocolate eyes were filled with tears

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter