Take care of yourself

What a Kitty!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yuta!" Taeyong's firm voice tried to break through the loud music that the younger was listening to in the living room.

 

The Japanese didn't hear the call of his husband. He was jumping on the couch with chocolate ice cream in his mouth, not even thinking that he could hurt himself with a stick.

 

Lee was in the bathroom, sorting dirty laundry. He wanted to ask his mate about something, but he didn't get an answer for a long time, so irritated he finally left the bathroom and headed for the living room. Taeyong, despite being a fan of One Ok Rock, was forced to plug his ears because the music was playing so loudly that he had the impression that his drums would explode. He went to the laptop and turned the song down to bearable volume, which caused outrage from his beloved. The Korean tried to speak to him, but it didn't affect until he raised his voice when he ran out of patience due to his husband's childish behavior.

 

"Lee Yuta! Immediately stop screaming and sit on your ." He said, pointing to the couch.
 

The Japanese immediately controlled himself and carried out the command, feeling as if in a second someone spilled a bucket of cold water on his head. He blushed because he felt stupid for acting like a child and didn't let his husband speak.

 

"Look at yourself, young man. I've been calling you for ten minutes to give me laundry and nothing. Take off this sweatshirt because it has a s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter