Clubbing

What a Kitty!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuta had been missing loud music and dancing for a long time. When his studies were not yet a streak of late nights studying and endless homework, the hybrid often visited nightclubs to enjoy colorful drinks and an overflowing dance floor.

 

Taeyong was unfortunately not the type of party animal. Clubs have always made him reluctant. The Korean complained about the shortness of breath in these small, cramped rooms that couldn't accommodate all the guests. He also disliked the smell of sweaty bodies rubbing against each other, vomiting teenagers or couples making out in toilets.

 

Usually, he helped his beloved in choosing an outfit for going out, putting on make-up, and styling his hair, but he never accompanied him. Being too caring though, Yuta always had to have someone with him and it was usually Doyoung who now had to say goodbye to partying for a long time for the sake of a child.

 

So it took a lot of time for the Japanese to pamper Taeyong to finally let him go to the club by himself. Yuta understood his husband's fears, he knew that they didn't result from jealousy but concern, but he really wanted to be able to finally dance, which he couldn't do for almost half a year, because he was always busy with something.

 

"Yongie! Please!" The Japanese began to blink his eyes, shining with determination, and Taeyong finally gave in, agreeing to his request.

 

"I have only one condition. Let me drop you off and bring you back. This will make me calmer." The Korean scratched his lover behind his cat's ear.

 

"Sure, it's a deal!" Yuta hugged his husband and then ran to the bedroom to find something nice to wear.

 

Two hours later, Taeyong dropped him off at his favorite club and said goodbye affectionately, kissing him on the lips.

 

"You look gorgeous. Have fun, babe. " He said, and a moment later drove away.

 

Yuta quickly found himself among the partying people and it didn't take him long to get on the dance floor. The music was loud, the hybrid could barely hear the laughter of the people around him, but he didn't mind at all. He loved dancing and having a good time. In between song changes, he danced with a lot of people, but when some disturbed his personal sp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter