Birthday

What a Kitty!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was October 26, a special day for the Japanese, because he was celebrating his birthday at the time. Yuta got up that day, like everyone else, awakened by the smell of freshly brewed coffee. Lazily he took his place at the kitchen table, watching his husband, who was busy preparing breakfast for them.

 

Taeyong was in a hurry today more than usual because at eight o'clock he had the first meeting with an important contractor of the company in which he worked. Earlier this week, they wanted to go to the sea to celebrate the hybrid birthday, but ultimately these plans didn't come to fruition, because the tight schedule of Taeyong didn't allow it.

 

Yuta wasn't angry with him. Years with Taeyong by his side taught him that making spontaneous decisions wasn't his husband's traits. Lee hurriedly handed the scrambled eggs and bacon to the hybrid and kissed him tenderly on the forehead, apologizing for not spending the day together. Yuta tasted the coffee poured into his favorite cup and purred loudly with satisfaction. After breakfast, he said goodbye to his beloved at the door and went back to bed to take a nap for another hour.

 

When his alarm rang at eight in the morning, the hybrid stretched and headed to the bathroom to take a hot shower. After it, he devoted a long time to styling his hair and combing his tail, and then returned to the bedroom to make the bed. Before leaving, he managed to fold his and Taeyong's laundry and he left the apartment just before nine.

 

Nakamoto was in an unusually good mood, happy to go to his boring job for the last time. From next week, he will start working in a florist shop which, despite being further away from his home, offers better earnings. He spent the day being quite busy, and in the end, his colleagues wished him a happy birthday and gave him a cake, which they baked to say goodbye.

 

Returning home, coated with flowers and gifts, the hybrid entered the grocery store to do some small shopping, so that Taeyong wouldn't have to go to the store on a free weekend and waste time he could use to rest. Entering the building, he took a pile of letters from his mailbox, one of which was sent by his university.

 

Once in the apartment, Yuta unpacked the shopping, warmed up his yesterday's dinner, and looked through the letters. The smile couldn't come off his face when he learned that the university aw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter