Light and darkness

Sonata from Autumn to winter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The four of them had very distinct personalities, and they looked like children around 5 or 6 years old.

Two of them had the same mole on the opposite side of their eyelids and that was their mark as soulmates.

The other two had a distinct mark indicating that they were also soulmates. One girl had a dimple on her right cheek while the other had a mole on the left cheek.

They were four adorable angelic beings and some workers of the City of Angels used to say God had chosen them himself. Nobody knew what for.

Simple celestials had never seen the face of the creator. Not even talked to any Archangel.

Despite of that, the four children were often seen in the company of the Archangel Selathiel.

That was their protector and teacher, and he did his secret job for over a century.

The angels who were trained to guide other angels had been curious and confused about the four infants.

It was not uncommon to hear them talking about the chosen ones and how they had special powers and a strong connection to one another.

Selathiel had forbidden anyone to approach the big four or try to influence the kids in any way.

Things had run quite peacefully until the day another archangel, a very powerful one, showed up in the Angels’ citadel and dared speak with the tiny angels.

That was Michael, the one who fought directly against Satan when that one was still called Lucifer.

The archangel would walk around the citadel and the common celestials bowed and got to their knees. Bur not the 2 pairs of soulmates.

__ What’s your name?__ He asked directly at the girl with a dimple.

She was tiny but fierce:

__ Name? Why is that important?

__ It is what opens and closes the door of your mind and souls. That’s pretty important.

The other girl with a mole on her cheeks interrupted:

__ We don’t know you. You don’t have to know our names.

Although the powerful archangel got extremely angry and released thunders, he left in silence.

The 2 other infants, who had been listening from a distance, walked towards their friends and said:

__ Are you fine?

__ Yes. That evil angel went away.__ The child with a dimple said.

The taller one suggested:

__ Hey, we should name our other half.

__ Yes, I like that.__ The girl with the mole on the cheek said.

The dimple girl giggled:

__ So what is my name?

__ Hmmm... I think your name should be Wheein. My Wheeinie.

Those cute, chubby hands clapped:

__ Yay! I like. And You should be Hyejin. My Hyejinie.

The pair who shared the eyelid moles exchanged a glance and smiled.

__ You already know what I am thinking, right?__ The taller one asked.

Nodding affirmatively, the other one responded :

__ You are my Moon.

__ And you are my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter