What is love?

Sonata from Autumn to winter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yongsun and the vampire hadn’t seen each other since the night they kissed.

10 days had passed and the reporter couldn’t take the gray-haired woman off her mind.

Although she was still confused about the things she had seen when the mysterious woman touched her, Yongsun came to the conclusion that deep inside she believed.

Her boss had sent her to cover a political scandal, but the blonde wasn’t able to focus and give her best in that project.

Instead, the reporter did her job basically and looked for the gray-haired woman as soon as she was free.

To the reporter’s surprise, Moonbyul was neither at the club nor at the apartment where she had stayed as a guest.

Frustrated at an extreme level, Yongsun drove at high speed on the way to her home and she would have died if the supernatural woman hadn’t come out of nowhere and pulled her car off the main road in the moment an enormous truck hit her.

Moonbyul opened the door of the car and pulled Yongsun into a tight hug.

In shock, the blonde stared at her car almost completely destroyed and her body was shaking..

__ Where did you come from? How did you...?

__ I was thinking of you when I heard you.__ The vampire was still holding the human.

The reporter had her head on Moonbyul’s chest and she was hugging the taller one:

__ You heard me? How would you hear me?

__ I heard your heart beating differently. Plus...you were thinking of me. Weren’t you?__ The gray-haired woman whispered while sniffing Yongsun’s hair.

She looked up and their eyes met:

__ How do you know?

__ Because...you and I are soulmates.

Yongsun was speechless for a while. But somehow, she knew that the taller woman was speaking the truth.

__ I feel it but I don’t understand how this is possible. I had your memories inside my head. I saw Solar. She and I... have the same face. Is this why you are treating me like this? Am I her?__ The reporter was confused.

Moonbyul caressed the blonde’s cheeks and tucked her hair behind her ears. Then Yongsun saw her smile.

__ You are Yongsun and Solar was Solar. Although the faces are the same and the vital energy came from the same place, you are two different people. There was this amazing soul who was thrown on Earth against her will and she became Solar. I could never understand her struggles, and I am sorry about that. She couldn’t quite understand how much she meant to me, either. I... didn’t want to have contact with you at first because I was afraid of recognizing her in you. 

Feeling emo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter