Restarting

Sonata from Autumn to winter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The vampire was playing the piano when the blonde arrived at her place.

Moonbyul had stopped materializing in different houses just to make it easier for her lover.

Yongsun hugged her from behind and kissed the gray-haired one’s head.

__ Yongsun, I finished this song. So I am giving it to you.__ The handsome girl turned around and said.

Surprised, the reporter asked:

__ Really? But wasn’t it for ... her?

__ You mean Solar? It started this way, but I could never conclude this Sonata. Now I feel I could get a closure. That is thanks to you.

The beautiful woman smiled and caressed the vampire’s face:

__ It is really beautiful. Thank you.

Suddenly, they heard a sound on the opposite side of the room and they saw Seulgi serving some juice and cookies on the coffee table.

__ I saw the lady was coming. I hope this is okay.

__ Oh, more than great. Thank you.__ Solar smiled.

The girl bowed, and she was about to leave when Moonbyul said:

__ Seulgi, wait...

The black-haired girl’s body trembled in fear, but she tried to stand still.

__ Yes... master.

The ancient being declared:

__ Don’t worry. You don’t belong here anymore. You are free and your friends can leave. Forever.

The girl was confused:

__ What? You are making fun of me, aren’t you? Please don’t...

__ I am serious. You can all get the money I left in your bedroom. You will be able to buy clothes, plane tickets and rebuild your lives.

Seulgi sounded angry:

__ Not all of us...

__ All of you. I lied. Joy is not dead. I kept her in other of my houses. You will find her waiting for you girls as soon as you are ready to leave.

The human shouted while crying.

__ What? Please, stop with the games!

Wendy and Irene showed up and hugged the girl, trying to calm her down.

__ Alright. Since you don’t believe me, let me show you.__ Moonbyul made a move in the air as if she were cutting an invisible curtain.

A door was open and a tall girl with dark hair and fair skin was eating an apple. And she grinned at the view of her friends.

Wendy and Irene ran towards Joy, and they all hugged each other.

Seulgi stopped crying but walked slowly, doubting her own eyes.

__ Why are you doing this now? What changed?__ Yongsun asked in a whisper.

__ I changed. You killed the bitterness in me.__ The vampire expressed with honesty.

Yongsun hesitated before saying:

__ You are discreetly saying goodbye, aren’t you?

Moonbyul pulled the woman closer and held her tight.

__ I don’t want to say goodbye, Yong. However, I need to do something very risky and my chances of coming back are practically zero. I have to do this for all of us. Do you understand?

The beautiful female murmured:

__ Yes... Can I ask you something?

__ Of course, my love.

Yongsun lifted her eyes and Moonbyul could see the entire universe trapped in those irises:

__ Spend the night with me...

The handsome, pretty vampire kissed her lover and pulled her by the hand to lead her to the bedroom.

__ x __

The three of them were dressed to kill or die. 

Their clothes were made of angelic energy and the surrounding aura was so powerful that not even the green grass that God himself had planted could resist their lava steps.

That was neither Earth nor Hell. But it couldn’t be called Heaven either.

Moonbyul had her claymore with her and both Wheein and Hwasa were also carrying their blades made from a meteor. 

On the opposite side of the hill, Lucifer and Lilith were sitting on their thrones, surrounded by their army.

__ This is it. It’s your last chance to give up and run, girls. __ Moonbyul declared in an unexpectedly good mood.

__ And leave all the glory for you, Moonstar? No ing way!__ Hwasa laughed.

Wheein rolled her eyes:

__ Never met an angel as dumb as you two.

__ I couldn’t agree more.__ A female voice spoke behind them.

All three women turned around in shock and they confirmed what they already knew. Yongsun was there.

__ What the hell are you doing here? Are you crazy?__ Moonbyul stepped ahead and tried to drag her lover.

Although the blonde still had the same appearance as the reporter that the gray-haired vampire had met not so long ago, the fire in her eyes was more intense.

The woman was dressed as an angelic warrior, too, and her sword had a star inlay.

__ Byul-yi, this is my destiny too. Don’t be mad. Francesco told me everything.

__ What? But... Yong... that doesn’t change anything. You are still a human. That silly king...__ Moonbyul sighed with frustration.

The blonde caressed her lover’s silver hair and smiled:

__ What is my name, Byul-yi?

The handsome, pretty female exclaimed:

__ What kind of question is that? Yongsun, of course!

__ Exactly. Yong... SUN. I just had to ask for my power back and God gave me.

The taller one was frustrated:

__ This is bull, Yong! God is a motherer! He just wants to play with his puppets. You should have stayed away...

__ You know, Byul... Your sword was forged in the fire of the sun and mine has parts of a shooting star as its base. We complement each other, just like the wind and the flower over there. There must be four horsemen riders. Today we may fall. But we should fight side by side.__ Yongsun sounded like the leader she was meant to be.

Inhaling and exhaling with frustration, the gray-haired female accepted there was no way to stop her lover. So, she got on the black horse that had been waiting for her.

Yongsun got on her white one, while Hwasa and Wheein tried to get comfortable on top of their red and gray animals.

Suddenly, they heard that heavy and metallic voice in their minds:

“You don’t need to fight, you fools. This is my father’s war. Not yours.”

Moonbyul caressed the horse to keep it calm and responded in her thoughts:

“Lucifer, have you ever regretted acting like a spoiled brat? God is no better than you, I suppose. But the four of us are tired of being dragged into this personal dispute that has affected billions of beings for ages.”

“You stand no chance against me, beautiful child.”

Yongsun cleared and declared:

“No matter the result, the four of us are one. We’ll fight until our last breath. I know you and Lilith ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter