Curiosity can kill the cat

Sonata from Autumn to winter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Moonbyul had a special connection to Rio de Janeiro, even though she always hated hot weather.

Maybe because the sun was so lively and strong, just like the only woman she had loved during the eternity.

The sun got down at 6:43 pm on January 21st while the vampire admired the view of the wonderful city from the top of the statue of Christ.

The gray-haired, handsome, pretty woman sighed in frustration at the more than expected but unwanted presence of the angel Jung beside her.

__ As much as this country suffers, this is one place where I feel HIS presence the most.__ The alluring being commented.

__ So HE is a big motherer, watching so many tragedies and doing nothing.

Wheein scolded:

__ You know about free will. Don’t speak of God in such a vulgar way.

__ both of you. I don’t need this bull.__ Moonbyul prepared to leave before her desire to murder the angel multiplied.

The angel sounded tired:

__ One day you will need to make peace with Him. And Yourself.

The vampire’s eyes shone as red as blood, and she smiled with sarcasm.

__ Hey, angel of hell...She is in a human flash again, isn’t she?

__Who?__ Wheein pretended she didn’t understand.

Moonbyul’s grunt woke shivers down the angel’s spine:

__ Solar. Don’t play dumb with me.

__ Even if there is a new human with the essence of Solar, you gotta believe is not her anymore. Don’t waste your time with illusions. Solar is long gone.__ Wheein responded with sorrow to the vampire.

__ The only dumb here is you. I know how reincarnation works. Anyway, you should take care of your favorite girl. She is sticking her nose in my business. I don’t like that.

Very surprised, the short girl with a cute dimple widened her eyes and asked:

__ Did she talk to you? What did she do? What happened?

The y vampire growled and snapped her fingers, bending time and opening a portal:

__ Aren’t angels supposed to know everything? Anyway, she published an article about me. And no, we’ve never met. Or talked. Tell her to back off.

__ Free will, Moon Byul-yi. She has free will...

Slightly turning her head, the gray-haired vampire replied with a very serious look:

__ So do I, Jung Wheein. So do I.

The next minute there was nothing there, and the angel exhaled loudly:

__ What is happening, father? Why are these two meeting again after all this time?

Expecting no answer, the short girl shook her wings and flew over the entire city before vanishing into the sky.

__x __

The journalist had just come back home from a professional trip to the Middle East.

The blonde opened her apartment door and kicked her luggage to a corner. 

Yongsun knew every inch of that place even in the dark, and she didn’t bother turning on the light.

The beautiful woman got rid of her shoes and walked to her bedroom, considering if the shower could be skipped or not because of her exhaustion.

In the second the blonde stepped inside, every hair of her body stood up and she smelled a very pleasant cologne.

At first, Yongsun couldn’t see anything in the room, but she knew her baseball bat was beside the door.

While holding the weapon for self-protection, the journalist walked carefully in the dark.

That threatening and sensual voice came in the same moment some red sparkling eyes shone and the woman screamed in panic.

__ I would be careful if I were you.

The shorter girl was almost shouting:

__ Who the hell are you? What are you doing here? How did you enter? My apartment has the best security system....

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter