Last wish

Sonata from Autumn to winter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The majestic creature with amazing powers and endless thirst was standing in front of the angel in her most dangerous form.

The vampire had killed 12 sacred men of faith, expecting God would come after her and give her a punishment according to what she deserved.

Solar had tried it all to be able to stop existing, but nothing worked.

That might be her last chance.

Instead of giving her a glare of fury, the beautiful angel was full of compassion and curiosity.

__ Why would you do such a cruel thing? I sense no anger or violence in your aura.__ Jung Wheein spoke.

__ Are you the only one out there? Isn’t there an army of angels? Doesn’t God send real soldiers to finish the enemies? Doesn’t God ever show up?__ Solar asked and her fangs retracted.

The cute girl with white wings smiled brightly and responded:

__ God is always very busy with all his creations. You are right about the army of angels, but they don’t get involved in things that are considered small matters. Nobody sent me here. I’m trying to help.

__ But you never do! I have begged you to end my misery. I can’t keep living this dead life. The emptiness of centuries is suffocating...

The angel murmured:

__ I thought you had found a hunting partner...

__ No! Of course we aren’t like that. I wish she had never turned. It was not my doing. 

Wheein really wanted to understand one of them:

__ But you didn’t part ways completely. Why not?

__ Because we needed one another. But you will never understand. Are you helping me or not?

Wheein sighed:

__ I might turn you into a human. So no more vampirism but....

__ But?

The worry was real:

__ I have no idea how much time you will live. It could be years or you may end up dead in a matter of seconds.

Nodding her head negatively, Solar said:

__ I don’t care if I die. Or when I die. As long as this curse ends.

__ As well...it might hurt. 

The old creature declared:

__ It’s not a problem.

The angel explained:

__ We’ll have to wait until the sunset.

Solar murmured melancholically:

__ It’s okay. I have been waiting for centuries anyway...

The two females stayed in silence for a long time and when the vampire sensed in her bones that the sun was about to leave soon, she spoke again:

__ I know you are already doing a lot and it’s not like you have any obligation or as if I deserve it, but I need one last favor.

Curious,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter