Questions

Sonata from Autumn to winter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The gray-haired female was standing in front of the sweet and cute angel.

Wheein had a mix of surprise and joy in her face.

__ You finally looked for me instead of the other way around. And you even prepared a pleasant scenario.

Lifting her eyebrow, Moonbyul responded coldly:

__ Your stupidity amazes me. This is a lost memory in your brain. I am just projecting something that brings you peace.

The angel exclaimed:

__ Oh God! You even have this kind of power!?

The handsome one affirmed with conviction:

__ God is not involved in this , angel.

__ Can’t you say my name, please?

Moonbyul declared:

__ I hate you too much, Celestial creature. Let’s keep it this way.

Wheein shook her head in disappointment but said:

__ Alright, Crescent... Why did you change your mind and decide to talk to me?

The vampire sighed and kept silent for a long while before speaking:

__ I need your help. Tell me how can I end it.

__ End what?__ Wheein was puzzled.

Moonbyul stated angrily:

__ My existence. But not like you did to her. I wanna end it forever. No reincarnation. I want to erase myself from the universe. The problem is things don’t work for me the way they do to other vampires.

__ I can’t help you... What I did for Solar was already too dangerous. And I broke God’s law. Besides that, I don’t even know how to help you. You gotta stop that. Suicide is a big sin.__ The angel was worried.

Moonbyul started laughing out loud, and that made her even scarier.

__ Suicide???? You think I would be humiliating myself if I could commit suicide? No! I am stuck! The first vampires, children of Lucifer, were considered the strongest creatures of the universe, and I killed 9 of their leaders. Any inferior vampire dies easily, too. And then there is me. Although I may get hurt, I don’t perish. It’s a curse. I can kill anything. But I can’t die...

__ Wasn’t the same for Solar though?

Moonbyul stared at the angel with sadness and explained:

__ No. She could be killed, just like the kings and queens. But she didn’t want to risk the unknown path of an “immortal” who falls. Nobody knows if they go back to Lucifer, or if they will ascend someday. Come back as what they used to be or worse. Solar wanted to be human and forget about her past as a killer. But she still wanted to live, unlike me. 

__ Why don’t you want to live?__ Wheein was feeling depressed.

The feral being sounded extremely depressed:

__ Because it hurts... livin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter