Unafraid

Sonata from Autumn to winter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Moonbyul had recently bought an entire block of a neighborhood, destroyed every building, and built a new shopping mall. Besides that, the vampire had been the reason for 2 major companies closing their doors.

Although the businesswoman was very discreet, her reputation as a shark was rising and her name being said in every circle, including on the list of enemies she had made.

Kim Yongsun was always bumping into mysterious information regarding the gray-haired, handsome millionaire, and that sudden visit to her apartment just made her 10 times more curious and motivated.

While trying to dig for more information about the businesswoman, the blonde heard of a nightclub called Diablo that supposedly belonged to Moon Byul.

Excited, the journalist spent 2 hours picking an outfit to go to the place to investigate it. Even though she didn’t really know why she was acting like that.

Those kinds of places are usually hard to get inside if you don’t have connections, because of the number of people interested in being in the trendy spot.

Nonetheless, Yongsun was ready to spend a lot of money to cross that door.

To the blonde’s surprise, wearing a very short dress proved itself useful.

Diablo was what anyone would expect from a nightclub with that name. Sort of.

The ground floor was vast, with two distinct areas: the dance floor and the extremely sophisticated table booths.

The whole place was dark and foggy, like scenes from horror movies, and it was impossible to see anything unless you were 1 meter apart.

Yongsun stopped at the bar and asked for a drink.

The bartender poured her a very greenish and weird beverage, but the smell and taste were nice.

Soon, 3 or 4 androgynous people offered to pay for another one. The blonde refused them politely, though.

The journalist was getting bored and decided to try her luck with the bartender.

__ Hey, handsome. Would you give me some info for a couple of fifties?

The guy kept cleaning the counter:

__ About what?

__ Your boss.

He frowned and mumbled:

__ No thanks.

__ Come on! I just wanna know if she is here.

The big guy whispered:

__ Listen... lady. I cannot possibly imagine what you want with her, but go away while you have control of yourself.

__ What do you mean? Is she dangerous? Is she into illegal activities?__ Yongsun leaned closer.

__ More dangerous than your mind can ever comprehend.__ The employee responded and glanced at one of the booths.

There she was, the stunning handsome gray-haired woman. 

Yongsun admired the perfect side profile and got slightly shocked that six girls were surrounding the businesswoman while serving her like concubines and caressing her.

__ Here is fifty. You ended up helping a bit, anyway.__ The blonde paid the bartender and stood up.

__ Lady... don’t do that! Stay where you are. Or go home.

Kim Yongsun didn’t like to be told what to do. Especially when she was on a hunt.

With a huge grin, she stood right in front of the gray-haired woman’s table and greeted her:

__ Hello, Ms. Moon. Nice to see you again.

Without changing the facial expression, the businesswoman gave her a cold look:

__ Didn’t I tell you to keep your nose far from me?

__ I don’t remember being hired by you to obey orders. Or should I say... respect your threats?__ Yongsun sounded playful.

An extremely good-looking, dark-haired woman leaned towards Moonbyul’s neck and kept kissing it.

The other girls were caressing the woman’s hands, arms, and legs.

__ Do you use the special tricks to the ladies the same way you do in business?

Sighing, the gray-haired spoke almost in a whisper:

__ They just happen to feel intoxicated by me. Would you blame them?

__ I hadn’t thought of you as a boy.__ The journalist spoke lightly, but she instantly regretted it when the other woman threw her dagger eyes.

Moonbyul asked politely:

__ Ms. Kim, Would you follow me to my office for a minute?

__ What for? Wanna threaten me again in private?

The gray-haired woman got to her feet and started walking:

__ I could even break your neck right here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter