The dream

Sonata from Autumn to winter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As an angel of the Lord, Jung Gabriela Wheein was a very pure soul, and she had never left the angelic sphere. 

The little female celestial being had read about Lucifer’s fall, and about Lilith, but those events seemed like fantasy since they were so distant from her reality.

Wheein was deeply interested in the human world and all the creatures who lived there, including the ones who blood to keep a semi-dead life.

For centuries, the young angel never dared to ask permission to visit Earth or even question the origin of vampires, for example.

Some books that she ended up finding in the ancient cathedral of Archangel Michael mentioned that Lucifer and Lilith had given life to the blood ers but those creatures were not considered demons.

Wheein also read that only those 2 powerful beings of darkness had the ability to make a vampire. Other than that, the rest of the information was too vague.

Having no one available to answer her infinite questions, the cute angel tried to forget about that topic and dedicated herself to her normal studies.

Soon, Wheein started having dreams, and that surprised me for many reasons.

First, the girl never realized that angels could dream. Or even sleep because before, it was more like a meditation moment. Or a recharging energy time in which she kept conscious about her surroundings.

But then, when the dreams started, it was like being taken to another dimension in spirit.

The dreams were always extremely light. Not the content, but the scenery was lighter than the city of angels or any other place where the angels and archangels had a connection.

Wheein kept seeing someone from the back and she had the most beautiful wings a celestial being could have.

For months, the angel wasn’t able to see the face of the mysterious person in her dreams, and that was driving her crazy.

Asking some of her superiors, Wheein was told she might be worn out after reading too many books. Either that or her mind was playing with her because angels didn’t dream. Ever.

The cute innocent girl questioned her sanity and again, she was told angels don’t suffer from human diseases. Neither physical nor emotional.

After trying to find answers everywhere, Wheein decided to forget about all that.

It was pointless getting stressed over things she couldn’t control. 

The dreams stopped as suddenly as they had started and the angel routine went back to normal. For a while.

One year later, Wheein’s supervisor informed her she was going to have her first mission in the i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter