Monster x Moonstar

Sonata from Autumn to winter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yongsun had a tough week trying to focus on her job and forget about the crazy and mysterious gray-haired woman.

So, during her breaks at the magazine and the newspaper she worked for, the blonde tried to investigate deeper about Moonbyul to see if she could find a family member or even a hairdresser who worked for the woman and could give her any juice gossip.

After digging on the internet, Yongsun found some sites referring to medieval books, and she was shocked when she read a tale about the merciless princess and a feral woman with gray hair known for killing many powerful warriors with her long blade.

The blonde couldn’t believe the millionaire had spent money to forge things online. 

The only logical explanation was that the mysterious woman had read all that and made it her reality. 

Moonbyul might be insane for sure, and that was upsetting Yongsun.

The reporter also found on the internet some family diaries about a group of people from the 17th century and Moon Byul-yi was mentioned as possessed by the devil and vanished from her land.

Not knowing what else to do, the blonde went to the last place she had stayed as a guest, trying to meet the rich woman.

A pale young girl opened the door, looked at her, and whispered:

__ Why do you seek death when she told you the truth and let you go?

__ What? I don’t think I get you.

The stranger stated:

__ You’re still in denial. The monster spoke to you in person, but you doubt her. You shouldn’t doubt it.

Yongsun questioned:

__ Erm... Is Ms. Moon here?

__ No. She is watching the sunset. Who knows where?

The reporter turned around:

__ So I better come back another time.

__ You should never come back. But if you don’t care, there is no need to go. She will be back in around 10 minutes.__ The young brunette murmured in fear.

Very puzzled, Yongsun got inside the apartment and sat on the couch.

__ If you hate her, why are you still here?__ The blonde asked.

The girl widened her eyes and whispered:

__ It’s not hate, it’s fear. I can’t leave.

__ What’s your name? 

The windows were closed but the two women felt a breeze in the room and heard that low voice:

__ Her name is Seulgi. She is mine until I say she is free. Or until she dies.

The girl started crying and ran away while the gray-haired woman was pouring some wine for her guest.

__ How much do you pay your people to keep roleplaying like that?__ The reporter asked after accepting the drink.

Moonbyul sat in her armchair and exhaled.

The mysterious woman seemed worn out and a bit depressed.

__ Kim Yongsun, you are quite a challenge for me. A person who keeps chasing me, trying to investigate my life, and annoys me. Whenever I tell you facts, you don’t believe. What do you want from me?

__ I just want the truth. Did you pay for someone to make that website?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter