The talk

Sonata from Autumn to winter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yongsun suddenly burst into laughter and slapped her own legs before asking:

__ You’re kidding, aren’t you? Please tell me you are not purely insane. Hehehheheee Immortal... Right...

The gray-haired female glared at the blonde with a mix of despise and annoyance and responded after sighing:

__ It’s hard to believe I was one of you someday...

__ One of us? Journalists?__ Yongsun smirked.

Not finding any of that funny, the mysterious woman ignored the question and declared:

__ I’ll tell my employees to prepare your room and a good bath.

__ A room? Why would I need a room?__ The blonde widened her eyes.

Massaging her forehead, Moonbyul tried to speak calmly:

__ Did you forget it’s late? I’m not going to take you anywhere now.

__ What if I choose to call a cab?

The millionaire stated:

__ We will never meet again.

__ Why????

The handsome female turned her back, ready to leave the room:

__ I told you I am willing to share my story, and you laughed at my face. I’m not a clown, Kim Yongsun. If you are going to act like an immature woman and disrespect me, there is no need to meet me again.

__ Wait! I... am sorry. I didn’t mean to be disrespectful. It’s just that... you are very eccentric... I don’t know when you are making a joke and when you are being serious.

Moonbyul turned around and answered:

__ I never joke.

__ Okay... So, would you allow me to record our interview?

The taller one thought for a second:

__ The audio? I’ll allow it.

Once again the blonde felt like laughing because of the gray-haired woman sounded very old.

Yongsun pressed the record button on her cellphone and put it on the coffee table.

__ Alright. Would you come closer and start, please?

Sitting on an armchair one meter apart from the journalist, the vampire asked:

__ Where do I begin?

__ From the start I guess.

Moonbyul thought for a while and then spoke:

__ My mortal skin was born in the year of 1592 in a poor family. In a time, only men had a voice.

__ 1592... Right...__ The blonde tried to contain herself.

The gray-haired, charming woman exhaled:

__ The men in my family were all hunters. Not the ordinary kind that hunts bears and wolves. No... The world was covered in darkness and they had to hunt demons.

The sassy woman smiled:

__ De... mons...

__ Well, that was my childhood belief.

Yongsun thought the handsome businesswoman was finally showing signs of normality:

__ Ah, I see.

The mysterious one continued:

__ From an early, I never accepted living like the women of my time and I fought to be trained as a hunter too. The number of mysterious deaths increased at a shocking rhythm and I lost dear ones to some of those demons.

__ How did you know people were being killed by demons?

Moonbyul’s deep voice sounded dark and detached:

__ My family was prepared to recognize animal attacks. And there wasn’t a single animal that could drain the blood of a human... completely.

Yongsun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter