The mission

Sonata from Autumn to winter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Moonbyul was standing on the top of the Christ statue in Rio de Janeiro watching the sunset.

The vampire called the two beings she had considered as enemies for the last centuries.

Wheein materialized on her right while Hwasa showed up on her left side.

__ This is... very unexpected, Moonstar.__ The demon said without her usual sarcasm.

__ Yes. Summoning one of us is already shocking. Let alone both.__ The angel commented.

Moonbyul inhaled and exhaled and declared:

__ I got answers about the past. Not only about mine but yours too.

__ Why would you care about us? And how did you get them?__ The demon asked with curiosity.

The gray-haired one affirmed:

__ I wouldn’t care about any of you. But ironically, our destiny is tied.

__ I really wish you didn’t hate me...__ Wheein sighed.

Moonbyul glanced at the innocent angel and then at the devil and hesitated before speaking:

__ Whatever happened between the three of us has no importance anymore. We have all been deceived and lived lies for ages.

Wheein asked with a puzzled expression:

__ What do you mean?

__ This one over there, for example. She is not a devil. It makes sense, considering how dumb she is.

Hwasa protested:

__ Heeey! Dumb is your . And who told you that?

Surprised by the lack of reaction on the duo’s part, the vampire murmured:

__ So you both know...

__ We found out after the last time the 3 of us met. Hwasa allowed me to access her mind and… most of her memories were erased or changed.__ The cute angel explained.

Nodding her head, the taller one mumbled:

__ It makes sense...

__ Is this all you have to say? Aren’t you forgetting something?__ Hwasa questioned.

Rolling her eyes, the gray-haired vampire touched both females’ shoulders and a second later, she was inside their minds.

__ Hey, I haven’t given permission for that!__ Hwasa shouted.

__ Shut up and relax your body. I’ll guide you towards my own memories. __ Moonbyul informed.

Then, the 3 of them became one and their vessels looked like statues standing on a colossal statue.

The vampire reaper held Wheein’s and Hwasa’s hands and used her power to merge their consciousness into one.

At first, the 2 females fell into darkness and they feared. But then, they saw some small light shining into the distance and that started to increase and two pairs of legs could be seen slowly coming towards them.

One of the beings was very tall, and he had an aura of extreme power, even though his smile was tender.

The other one looked like a 6-year-old cute girl and her light almost blinded them.

Suddenly, Wheein and Hwasa knew in their minds who those people were.

The tall male was Selathiel, the archangel, and the tiny girl was Sun.

The two females felt Moonbyul’s emotions inside their minds, and they started crying.

Sun and Sel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter