Luhan

Love Master

 

“You know me?” Baekhyun asked kind of proud he is getting recognized  

Luhan nodded “trust me, we don’t get too many transfer students in this area!”

Baekhyun nodded “yeah the place seems small!”

Luhan look at him awkwardly “yeah! Still thank you for stopping! I didn’t think you would”

Baekhyun shrugs “am heading there anyway!”

Luhan giggles “still it good to know you are a nice person”

Baekhyun look at that cute giggle and look at the road “do I look like someone who won’t pullover to help?”

Luhan didn’t reply he just giggles more

Baekhyun know the answer was a yes, his jaw drop with “come on!”

The boy shrugs “you are hanging with Kim Jongin what do you expect me to think?”

“Jongin?” Baekhyun said surprised “why? Is he the bad guy of the school?”

Luhan immediately nodded with “yes! If there is a fight we all know Kim Jongin is the one who start it”

Baekhyun take out a breath “well I noticed he have anger issues, am going to fix that for him for sure!”

Luhan blink with an amazed “woh! You are so nice! are you two in relationship?”

Baekhyun laughed with a mocking vibe “no we are not, I just met him couple of days ago! and he call me nerd when we met!”

Luhan was shocked “the hell where he get the nerd idea from?”

Baekhyun shrugs teasing “I don’t know you tell me! You said am bad just by who i am hanging out with! stop judging people without knowing them!”

Luhan look down shyly “am sorry! I didn’t mean it!”

Baekhyun shake his head a no “am joking! but it’s a good lesson to you”

“Indeed!” Luhan pouted “still, calling you nerd or just met him doesn’t mean he isn’t a potential boyfriend”

Baekhyun smirk “are you interesting in him? I can get you a date!”

Luhan move his arms up fast shaking them a no multi-times “no no no! am not, I just find you two so cute together that’s it! Also since you came Jongin been busy with you and he didn’t get into fights anymore!”

Baekhyun shrugs “well who knows! he is a good person he just need someone to understand him!” He take a glimpse of Luhan again and saw the boy mind a little bit busy, a huffs cheeks and a wander eyes, he play with his fingers like he want to say something but he is perhaps defensive to not say things to strangers. “What about you? Anyone in your mind?” He pushed the subject 

Luhan froze in his place he stuttered when he start the sentence “m-me! Single!”

Baekhyun laugh “you know I can help if you want”

Luhan look at him with a questionable look “help?”

Baekhyun nodded “if you want to confess I can help you out!”

Luhan swallows loudly “am I that obvious as a failure that can't confess to him?”

‘Bingo’ was the first word to came to Baekhyun mind when he heard a ‘him’ he laughs with “Naah! There is no fail in love! you just need someone else point of view!”

Luhan went silently for a whole minute, and Baekhyun notice the nodded he did with himself getting convinced

“I..” Luhan wanted to speak but Baekhyun cut him faster saying “we are here!”

 

The boy look at the school entrance and felt kind of disappointed “yeah! Thanks for the ride” he said taking his grocery bags and left the Van he passed by Jongin who came out of the school gate, definitely going to Baekhyun.

 

“You made a new friend?” Jongin said looking at Baekhyun coming out of the Van and walking behind it to take his stuff out

“Well not friend! I think his More” Baekhyun reply giving the bags to Jongin to carry them and the other didn’t even refuse he take them casually 

“Meaning?” He asked out of curiosity 

 

“Hey Baekhyun!”

 

The two look at Luhan who came back “my room is 07 if you are free tonight can you come over?”

Baekhyun replied a  “sure!” With a wide smile, he saw Luhan doing the fist excitement gesture and left running back inside

“Okaaay!” Jongin look weirdly at Baekhyun “no aloud!”

Baekhyun laughed so loud on that “AHAHAHA! seriously I didn’t meanr that by ‘more’ I meant mission!”

Jongin form up an “o” with his mouth “okay! That convincing! in a way! So it Oh Sehun after all”

Baekhyun raise an eyebrow at the name “the first year tall guy?”

Jongin nodded “yes! A best friend of Luhan that we all know he have a crush on him but the idiot Sehun can’t notice!”

 

Baekhyun slam the back door Van and take his hand way up to Jongin ear grabbing it  “well well well someone have useful informations here and never talked!”

“Aa!” Jongin yells playfully “it’s cold it hurts! You know I can’t say anything rules are rules”

Baekhyun take his fingers off “true true!” He nodded in defeated “let’s go in I get you some chips and snacks!”

 

Jongin eyes went from hurt to joy “Wooh!” He said start walking inside while searching in the plastic bags all the way to Baekhyun room

Baekhyun asked “you were waiting for me?”

Jongin took a chips and nodded “yeah i was worried it start snowing!”

Baekhyun smirk “said the guy who told me not to call”

Jongin shake his shoulder “if something happened to you what do you think they will do to me!”

Baekhyun pouted opening his door room “and I thought you are worried because I could get hurt!”

Jongin gets in putting the plastic bags on the bed and make himself comfortable sitting on it too while mushing the chips in his mouth “well they basically choose me to be observer because I can protect anyone been sent over here, but am sure they didn’t expect you are the one who is coming here!”

Baekhyun words run out from his mouth...he press his both lips not wanting to let the laugh come out because that sense of humor was funny in a way but bad in another, he went to his pillow and take it, then start to hit Jongin with it “that.isn’t.funny” he hit with each word he said and Jongin yells

“Ya! Ya! My chips”

 

Baekhyun stopped, seeing that he could make a mess and end up cleaning it because it his room, he stopped “well for your info am not a good fighter! I use my brain to avoid it so if circumstances came and I get into a fight with brainless people you might need to interfere”

 

Jongin nodded “sure, but in one condition” he said the smile didn’t left his face “just scream ‘Jongin help me please’ and I come”

“You...” Baekhyun hit him again and again with that pillow multitimes and Jongin hid the chips in his chest while laughing and surrendering to the pillow unharmed hits.

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

The clock was pointing at 9 Baekhyun left his room and went to the said room by Luhan the 07th

 

He knocked and a boy open the door for him, he look at him with a glare “we are not looking for trouble” that was the first words he said and slam the door in Baekhyun face 

 

“JONGDAE WHAT DID YOU DO!”

 

he heard Luhan voice from inside and the door got opened again and this time Luhan who open it “am sorry don’t mind my roommate”

 

Baekhyun shrugs, “it’s okay!”

 

“Come in!” Luhan said opening the door widely for him, this room was bigger and have two beds a tv a desk two closet, not like his own that scream poverty.

“Nice room you have!” Baekhyun commented 

“What room you have?” Luhan asked

 

Baekhyun shrugs “it has no number, probably it wasn’t supposed to be a room anyway!”

Luhan laughed while siting on his bed and tab the place next to him “come sit!”

Baekhyun nodded looking at the guy name Jongdae who was watching something in his phone and leaning on his own bed. He sits next Luhan

 

“So! Let me start immediately because I know it’s Sunday and tomorrow classes start early”

Baekhyun, “don’t worry take your time!”

 

Luhan smiled “so there is this guy! And I really like him, the problem he is my best friend from first grade his my neighbors son and am older then him!”

Baekhyun raise an eyebrow “afraid to loose the friendship over love?”

Luhan scream “YEAS!” He jump in his place “oh god you are a quick to understand me”

Baekhyun look suspiciously at him “and for some reason I think you already have a plan!”

The words Baekhyun said make Luhan jaw drop and even the roommate who look at him with ‘how did you know’ look

 

Luhan couldn’t hid his excitement “Oh god! Am I that obvious again! I thought you would give me your opinion! But well yes I though about having a blind date with him! And confess my feelings in a way that I can not get awkward and also a romantic way that he could never refuse me because I know he like that kind of confessions you know candles and roses and things like that”

Baekhyun start thinking about it “Emm...” he humms loudly

Luhan, "I know it kinda crazy how can you get me a BLIND date with my bestfriend! What am I even saying, you were gentle to propose the help and here I am screwing things..!"

“give me two days!”

Luhan raise an eyebrow when he heard Baekhyun reply “what?” He said confused

“You want a blind date or not?” Baekhyun asked smirking and Luhan smiled looking at Jongdae

“Hell I do!”

 

 

 

*** the next day  ***

 

 

 

Baekhyun was sitting in the class, the teacher was explaining the lesson while his mind was out for sure, he kept looking at his textbook, not caring about his surroundings, informations for Sehun that he gets from Jongin last night are enough for sure, he plays with the pen turning it and turning it thinking of a plan he can do for the boy blind date!

Texting him a place and letting him mysteriously come won’t be option because Luhan wants it to be coincidence, if he use his number to chat with him or get to know him it isn’t an option too because Luhan did know the number! sites have the pictures options, and seeing your best friend picture is definitely not a coincidence after...so that not an option too.

He look around the class and everyone was concentrating his eyes went to Jongin sitting in the other row, he look at a random girl and saw her drawing a circle in her paper from boredom, “that may work!” He mumbled to himself and a smile form up in his face

 

The class ended and Baekhyun stand from his place to Jongin “hey!” He said when Jongin was speaking with those around him, he look at them and a “see you guys around” he said leaving the classroom with Baekhyun and going to the restaurant way

 

“Any ideas!” Jongin asked

Baekhyun nodded “in what way we can get a blind date!”

Jongin shrugs “I don’t know! Tell your mom to set you up with someone?”

Baekhyun laughed “well yes! But that another story! I mean what if you win it??”

Jongin raise an eyebrow “you want to send Sehun a 'poster with 'hey you win a blind date?' !”

“No no no!” Baekhyun laughed  “that would be obvious!”

“And? What your plan!” Jongin asked confused 

Baekhyun smirk “any group chat application?"

"yes!" Jongin said confused 

Baekhyun wink "I will make the whole school play a game with me!”

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

Jongin was sitting in his group of friends while eating dinner, 

after finishing lunch with Baekhyun the two get back to the class and after that Baekhyun excuse himself to his room. and ask him to keep eyes on the one named Sehun, and tell Luhan to not be around him, he did as told and Luhan just nodded going to his room.

 

And now he is kinda baby sitting Sehun from afar, he felt a vibration in his pocket coming from his phone, and everyone near him did, Jongin take the phone to saw a notification from their school group app

 

“This is weird?” 

 

One of those next to him said when he open the notification, Jongin did the same and a post show up with 

 

“Secret spinner gifts will start in 5 minutes”

 

Jongin screen switch from the post to Baekhyun calling, he slide the green button while standing and moving far away and heard Baekhyun asking “you see him?”

 

Jongin turn to look at the table Sehun was sitting in and he was looking at his phone too laughing with the girls and boys around him “yes! he open it for sure!” He look at the restaurant “actually all who are in here did!”

 

“Good!” Baekhyun answered “so let the countdown begins!”

 

Jongin saw him hanging up and the post come back with the 5minutes turn to 4:59, everyone were excited waiting, wondering who is doing this! Since the poster is having the name ‘Love master’ 

"Be more creative" Jongin said with a teasing when he read the name and went back to his chair, where they all waited the countdown. and indeed the spinner show up and everyone click on it after seeing the options, 

 

5$-10$-25$-50$-100$-better luck next time-a book-mystery box

 

Jongin laugh at the options and he did spin for his luck, he end up with 10 dollars, 

One scream a ‘No!’ In his group because he get a ‘better luck next time’ and each one win something but none get the mystery box.

 

 

Jongin smirk turning and look at Sehun who was surprised at his results, he smiled and put the phone in his pocket, not wanting to let anyone see what he got! He said “I got nothing” and shrugs, that was Jongin sign to finally leave that boy side and went directly to Baekhyun room, he knocked and gets in seeing Baekhyun in his laptop

 

“No wonder you wear glasses! How the hell you did that?” Jongin asked 

Baekhyun smiled “well dad is an IT genius so you probably know what I get for punishment!”

Jongin take a look at the laptop “what? Creating an app?”

Baekhyun nodded his head “one of many things, so Sehun ate the bite, in the mystery box I sent an invitation in a pre-reserved only restaurant I found romantic down town! with a notification of 'reservations for two you and the other mystery box winner' I just need to tell Luhan to avoid Sehun till tomorrow night because bestfriends will tell each other for sure!”

 

Jongin eyes got wide open “I literally didn’t expect that from you! But I will go to tell Luhan, you need to go and eat dinner!”

 

Baekhyun pouted “true am hangry!” He rubs his stomach “you do that for me..how sweet”

Jongin smirk stretching his palm “my 10 dollars?”

 

Baekhyun stand while looking daggers at him “the game automatically ask you to sent the numbers of your account for a transfer didn’t you write it?”

Jongin take his phone fast and check but the application already was closed “what! No!”

Baekhyun laughed on him knowing he didn’t register his account “well my friend! You just lost it!”

“Are you kidding me!” Jongin frown “you did that on purpose  right?”

Baekhyun nodded “yeah! most of people have a phobia to share their bank account number thinking it could get hacked! Especially those with some money on it! So I just reduce some student who have that phobia! Also...” Baekhyun went to his closet and take out a book, “someone win a book I need to do a delivery to the room 61, I will count on you to tell Luhan” He wink to Jongin and left the room

 

Jongin automatically blinked to the closed door in front of him, he take out a laugh with “what a boy!” shaking his head with a smile that didn't left his mouth and went out to tell Luhan.

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

Baekhyun went to the room 61 his plan was to put the book and go away without no one seeing him, he went down to put the book on the ground, but the door just got opened, Baekhyun from the sudden action he fell back down with “damn that startled me!”

 

“So it’s you?”

 

Baekhyun look up at the one who spoke and looking down to him with a shaped hearted smile..

 

 

And that how I met Do Kyungsoo...