Ch.7-2

Burning Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

italics = flashbacks

----------------------

Two hours later Yongsun came out with a heavy sigh. The dog had much more wrong that just the broken leg and she was able to fix them, it was exhausting though and if the stranger didn't bring the dog in then another hour or two and it would have been dead, so Yongsun was extremely grateful. The dog was asleep from the medicine Yongsun gave it, it was going to need lots of rest and she would keep it here so she knew that it would. Yongsun walked into the front of the clinic and stopped in her tracks when she saw the stranger in a close view, they had their back turned to Yongsun but she could see their long blonde wet hair and their toned arm muscles that were graciously visible because of the cut sleeve t shirt they wore. "Was this the celebrity Wheein and Hyejin talked about?" Yongsun thought, she cleared and it caused the stranger to turn around and give Yongsun an awkward smile the stranger was about to say something before Yongsun's eyes widened as if she had seen a ghost which technically up until now that is what she thought this person was.

This person had the exact same goofy smile as her Byul and she looked a lot like her Byul but grown, she was still taller than Yongsun but not by much, Yongsun scanned her face more and noticed the same mole under her eye the opposite as Yongsun's which they discovered when they first met. "B-Byul?" Yongsun let the word fall out of lightly, she was in a trance and couldn't snap out of it and she began to slowly walk toward the girl. The tears began to fall from Yongsun as the person gave her a confused look, Yongsun was standing face to face with the girl now and still in a trance she lifted her hand and placed it on the face of the girl who looked like Byul, as soon as her hand touched her face the girl opened her eyes wide and the last thing Yongsun heard was her Byul yell "YONGSUN!"

"How did I not realize in the beginning?!" Byul thought as she held a sleeping Yongsun in her arms. "I doubted it was her, but her chubby cheeks even if she grew up and out of them they are still in there" Byul thought with a smile as she poked Yongsun's cheek. Yongsun pouted in her sleep and it made Byul smile harder. Byul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter