Ch.6

Burning Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byul arrived in Seoul in the afternoon and after spending four hours on a bus with Chen and his snoring the whole way, she was extremely happy to be home. It was Saturday and Byul wanted nothing more than to go home and plop into her bed, when she walked into her old apartment she reached for the lights but was beaten to it by someone else, "Surprise!!" Came yells from all over and as she adjusted to the light for a second she got ambushed by her parents and a couple of her old friends, they swarmed her in a big group hug and was slowly let go as she laughed and complained about everyone being so noisy. "We are just excited to see you, you've been gone for a year and you barely visited!" Her father said. "I know I know I'm sorry." Byul said really feeling sorry for not visiting. "There is no need to be sorry dear I went through the same and trust me I didn't want to do anything either on the weekends besides rest my body, how is Cap by the way?" Her father asked bringing her a gift. "He is probably the same hard as he was with you and he really loved when you called him and said that your daughter Byul would be training with him," Byul said with a chuckle "and what's this? Dad come on you don't need to buy me a gift." she said giving her father a pout. "Nonsense my baby just passed training and is going to be the best damn firefighter in the Seoul fire department, I have to get you something." He said with the proudest dad smile.

Byul rolled her eyes with a smile and opened the present, inside the box was keys she lifted them up while throwing her father a skeptical look, and she noticed a motorcycle helmet keychain. "No way dad! Is this what I think it is?" She asked and started jumping up and down which got the attention of everyone and they all wondered what happened "Hmm well let's go downstairs in the garage and find out!" Her father said opening the door for her. Making their way down to the apartments garage she went to the parking spot for her apartment and saw it next to Chen who she figured lied about going home just to bring the Triumph streetbike and a helmet thay she has wanted for so long. "Ahh thank you guys so much!" Byul yelled and jumped into her father and mother's embrace "Of course sweetie, you deserve it and so much more." Her mother said with a smile and landed a kiss on her daughter's cheek.

The rest of the afternoon went by fast and everyone soon went home after congratulating Byul. Byul had been dying to test out her new motorcycle so she got properly dressed with a black leather jacket black shirt and black jeans then grabbed some leather gloves, a face mask and her helmet and walked to the garage. Starting it up went smooth and she enjoyed the purr of the machine for a minute as she decid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter