Ch.18

Burning Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yongsun! I told you to not wait for me outside when it's raining.. now you are sick!" Byul said in a tone that made Yongsun feel bad but she felt better as Byul carried her from the front door of her apartment to her bed and placed her down gently.

Byul placed her hand on Yongsun's forehead and sighed, "You are burning up." Byul said and pursed her lips.

"I'm sorry.. I know I shouldn't have but it happened, I missed you and wanted to see you cause I had a bad day." Yongsun pouted and looked up at Byul's tense face.

Byul visibly relaxed after hearing her girlfriend wanted to see her, "I'm sorry too I might have been harsh on you when I shouldn't have.. I don't want you to be sick cause of me." Byul said.

"I stood out there so it's my fault." Yongsun said.

"Ahh no it's not, it's over with now no need to blame anyone." Byul clapped her hands together and stood up.

"Now there is no escaping it.. you got sick so now I have no choice but to baby you until you get better." Byul said with a dazzling smile that made Yongsun's heart flutter.

"Just lay back and relax I will make you something to eat and get you some medicine." Byul said and walked out of the room.

Yongsun sighed and laid down, she didn't realize just how exhausted and sick she really felt until it hit her in waves of hot and cold, her body one second was burning up and the next she would be shivering.

Byul returned a little while later with a bowl of soup and a glass of water with a medicine bottle on the side.

Yongsun looked at Byul and tried to hold back a laugh but was unsuccessful, Byul gave Yongsun a confused look as she set down the tray she carried in and pulled up a chair to sit in.

"What is so funny?" Byul asked.

Yongsun couldn't help but to laugh at Byul who was wearing her pink apron that had dozens of cute little hamsters eating grapes on it, it looked out of place over Byul's all black outfit that she noticed Byul wore all the time for work, in fact she had got that apron a long time ago because it reminded her of Byul and now seeing Byul in it made her purchase that much more worth it.

"You just look so cute! They look just like you." Yongsun said wiping a tear from her eye that came out from her laughing so much.

Byul looked down and laughed, "Oh now that you mention it they do, is that why you got it?" Byul asked and winked at Yongsun.

"Of course, I always thought you were cute like a hamster since we were kids." Yongsun said and smilrd when she saw a small start to a blush.

Byul didn't say anything and quickly grabbed a spoon full of soup and blew on it, when she felt it was cooled enough she held it in front of Yongsun's lips.

"Ahh!" Byul said as she opened to get Yongsun open hers, Yongsun smiled and obeyed opening so Byul could feed her.

After finishing most of the soup Yongsun laid back down after taking some medicine.

"Thank you for taking care of me Byul." Yongsun said as her eyes drooped down and she couldn't keep them open anymore.

"No need to thank me, I'd take care of you whenever no questions asked." Byul smiled and kissed Yongsun's forehead then she got up to put away the dishes and to let Yongsun rest.

Yongsun woke up shivering, her body felt worse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter