026

DARLING

Yy

 

Yearning for the affection that she had missed for these two weeks, Dahee patiently waiting for her boyfriend to arrive at the doorstep. The last two weeks spent without hugs, kisses, affection from him has made her missed him so much to the point that she thought of going back early than she intended, which she eventually did.

 

Dahee have one month break after she finished with her internship before continue back as a regular at her current company as a fix employee. She had gone back to Jeju Island before embarking her career as a professional employee. Surely going back to her family after so long was nice, but she was so used having Baekhyun present around that she feel the immediate gap when he was not with her.

 

Not to hold it longer, after discussion with her family, she finally decided to return back to Seoul one week earlier that the plan. After all, she could use it for a rest time before graduation and start working back at the company. Unfortunately, her booked flight was rescheduled and clash with Baekhyun available time to pick her up from the airport. She would not mind that as she decided to go out with Harin and wait for her boyfriend at home.

 

“Baekhyun is that you?” She asked as the doorknob twisted to reveal the person behind the door. She has been waiting him to be back at home since earlier.

 

“Hey baby” His smile plastered on his handsome face as soon as he spotted his girlfriend sight laying comfortably on the couch. “I’m back” Baekhyun announced.

 

As soon as he approached, Dahee quickly engulf him into a hug, it’s been a while she feel the warmth from him. “You had no idea how I miss you for the whole 2 weeks Baek!” She whined. “How is work?”

 

“A bit tiring,” Baekhyun admitted. “But now that my girlfriend is back, I feel so much better. I would love to catch with you Dahee but let me go refresh first yeah? I will join you on the couch shortly”

 

“Sure, Baekhyun. Are you hungry? Want me to prepare your dinner meanwhile?” Dahee asked, as this is part of her routine every time he come back for work.

 

“Aren’t you still tired from your trip darling? You should have a rest” he ruffles her hair once more, getting every chance he can to pull her into hugs and shower her with kisses.

 

Dahee contemplated but she still dodge his question and prioritize her boyfriend wellbeing first. “What my lovely Mr Baekhyun want to eat tonight? I bet you must miss my foods right, let me get you at least snacking, yeah?”

 

Baekhyun shakes his head to signalled her that he is okay with no dinner for the night. But her concern girlfriend will never let him sleep with empty stomach. “Okay fine, a fruit platter with oat should be okay. I don’t want anything too heavy for tonight, Mrs Byul” He teased.

 

“What did you call me baby?” She asked, blushing on the unexpected names. “Mrs Byun huh? What am I? Your wife?” Dahee said chuckling.

 

“Soon, baby, soon” Baekhyun managed to give sudden kiss on her cheek before running away before Dahee able to catch him playing around.

 

It wasn’t one sided only. Like Dahee, Baekhyun also feeling the loneliness without each other presence. At night especially when he back from tiring day at work and greet with nothing but the darkness of their shared apartment and empty bed, he could not help to wish that he have his girlfriend presence to heal the longing in his heart.

 

He like it. Baekhyun like how they would watch movie on the television, sometimes not really focus but just to enjoy each other touch and affection while cuddling. It is so comfortable that he had to hug his pillow as her replacement, pretending like it was her. But now that Baekhyun have Dahee back in his arm, he get his cuddling supplies again.

 

“It is a bit cold tonight, don’t you think baby?” Dahee whispered into Baekhyun embrace who sit beside her comfortably with blanket wrapped around their legs.

 

He chuckles. “I think so, but it also convinced me that you are saying that to get me cuddle you, aren’t you?”

 

“It was one of my intentions, but seriously Baek, it’s getting colder” Dahee shivered flopping into Baekhyun embrace, settling down into cuddling position. Noticing that his girlfriend was right about the weather, he leaned aside to get the remote control to increase the temperature of the heater.

 

A moments later into the movie, Dahee still shivered in his arms obviously not able to cope well with the cold. Noticing the discomfort of his girlfriend, he ask, “Are you still cold darling? Want help?”

 

“Come here” He smiled pulling her closer that their bodies is touched to each other, running his hands along the hem of her pyjamas, Dahee lifted her head already know what his action will be. Baekhyun then pull of the pyjamas off her body, causing her to shiver immediately to sudden coldness.

 

“Get in, Dahee” He pointed into the oversize pullover he wear. Without further waiting, she quickly snuggling into his pullover, not to forget to leave quick pecks on his lips along the process. Baekhyun secured his hold by leaving his hand on her back, another one holding her waist tightly.

 

Skin to skin, like a magnet, Dahee immediately rest her neck on his shoulder, getting relaxed with familiar scent that she always found comforting. “This is so comfortable, baby. I missed you too much while I’m away”

 

“Don’t even mentioned it darling. I can’t even sleep well without you by my side for first few days” He admit. It just so obvious that she does left a big impact on his life. “Anyway, how was Jeju? Your family?”

 

Dahee is now playing with his hair while admiring his gaze. “My parents is good as always. They even asked when you will come again. Well, my sister, she so delighted for your present. How come you bought her DPR Ian new album never buy me NCT album?” Dahee eyebrows furrowed, teasing him.

 

“Well—” He stuttered trying to find excuses that he can think of to escape her scary stares.

 

Baekhyun had secured a good relationship with Dahee family which he very grateful. From time to time he will contact Mr Byul and Mrs Byul (sometime without even Dahee knowledge) to check on them, and help in any possible way. He remembered that the main thing that his brother advise to gain the partner family trust so that their relationship will be bless and eventually make them happier.

 

As for Dahee sister, that is the least concern of Baekhyun. He already in a good term with Harin during their first meeting. Since he know what her interest is, it is more easy to gain her trust and be nice towards each other. For example, how Baekhyun bribe her with DPR Ian new album and Harin sending a box of self made chocolates that she know will bring a benefit to her one day.

 

“How was it? Too sweet?” Dahee asked as her boyfriend taste the chocolates. “You don’t have to finish up everything at once, Baekhyun”

 

“Last one baby” He said while eating the last piece. “How was your meeting with Harin earlier? Is she doing well at her new company? I heard you said that it was a bit stressful is it?”

 

Dahee nodded while wiping the chocolates stained on the corner of Baekhyun lips with a tissue. “She said it does make her stress, but since her new office is very close to her boyfriend office, she would not mind that”

 

 “Ah yeah, Minseok office is around the area too right. Knowing Harin, I bet that she really love it to cling to her boyfriend all the time” They laughs, remembering how she was in uni back then.

 

“Minseok is such a sweet boyfriend” Dahee said out of sudden which caught Baekhyun attention right away. “Last week, he posted a self-made video on Instagram as appreciation post for Harin. And you know what, the video get so many likes and shares”

 

Baekhyun scrunched his nose and ask her further, “Okay, and?”

 

“While my boyfriend of 3 years here not even once post my photo on his Instagram post. How would the world know that you have a cute, intelligent, admirable girlfriend?” She half-laughed, trying to ease the tension arising. “I wonder if that will be good, maybe if you post my photo too just like I did on my profile?”

 

“Dahee darling—” He cup her face to focus on her beautiful eyes. “I’m not even posting my own photos there. You know I did not even use Instagram apart from liking your photos. Maybe I did not show you around the social media but that is not because I want to hide us, just because I’m simply bad at using it”

 

Baekhyun then pick her up to sit on his lap, still maintaining the eye contact. “But I did carry your photos around. You will see your pretty face as soon as you open my wallet, on my workstation, I even have your name engraved on the pendant I wear near my heart. Oh, not to mention that I have your photos on every wallpaper on my phone”

 

“You obsessed with me,” She jokes. “But I love it”

 

“I have another thing that I want to show you” Baekhyun confess while open a personal folder files that he kept with protected password. Dahee was a bit curios as this is the first time she saw it. “See it on yourself, the password is your birthday”

 

She quickly key in the date and upon unlocking the folder, her eyes widen seeing the files. It was a bank statement of saving, list of properties, wedding venue, and few financial planning that she thought of. “What is this, Baekhyun?”

 

“A future planning for us. It’s been awhile I keep it, but I’m sure that this is a perfect time to show you” Her eyes getting glossy as she go through the saving account that he secretly open to save up for their future wedding, how he have buy insurance policy for herself, list of properties that he dreamed of when their family got bigger one day.

 

He add, “This is for you, Byul Dahee. I never joke around when I said I want future for us together, it might not much but I think this is what I can do from my part, being a better man that can provide with shelter, comfort and make you happiest woman ever”

 

“Baekhyun—” Her voice stuck in , not sure which reaction she should express at the time. “I’m so touched with all you efforts baby, thank you so much. Thank you for opening to me as well, you inspired me in so much aspect. I know you will reject this but moving forward let’s save up together and plan up the future together yeah? Let’s do it together”

 

He nodded in agreement, the thoughts of having someone that want to stay together, making them better is everything he could asked for. Ride or die, he could not wait to spend his life with her.

 


 

Baekhyun is a family man type of person and to have a girlfriend that are good with his family is such a blessing that he grateful for. For while they have been in relationship, Dahee play a big role in helping him around, at the same time putting all her efforts to get close with his family (he don’t have to worry about that part as their family already fond of her).

 

They met for the first time during Baekhyun graduation and since that day, his mother always find every possible chance for him to bring Dahee over family dinner to get her know better. It was only 3 months later when Dahee decided that she was ready to meet them and luckily, it went well. Even better if Baekhyun have to add; his mother is so in love with Dahee characteristic and went forward by already calling her as future daughter in law.

 

From time to time, if there is the need, he always bring Dahee to come over and sometime spend few days at his parent house. Call him lucky but his dad, mother, brother already regard her as part of their family that they even invite her for big families gathering sometimes. During the process too Baekhyun found himself a competitor in winning her heart—his adorable nephew, Byun Heejin.

 

“Hello champion, how are you my little prince?” She greet Heejin as the boy could not stop to hug her tightly.

 

“I’m doing well Aunty Dahee!” Heejin smiles, as he keep holding her hand with his tiny fingers. “Aunty Dahee, I have a present for you too!”

 

Dahee kneeling on the same level as him, to match with his face. Only to be caught off guard when Heejin suddenly kiss her on her cheek, “A kiss for pretty Aunty Dahee because she bought me lot of chocolates!”

 

“Hello, excuse me buddy,” Baekhyun hold Heejin from back pulling him away from Dahee. “That is my girlfriend that you kissed”

 

“No, she is my girlfriend” Heejin pouted while running back to his favourite Aunty Dahee embrace. “Uncle Baekhyun you cannot take my girlfriend away!”

 

Dahee chuckles. Eventually this is usual situation happened every time she came to Baekhyun family gathering. With Heejin being adorable clinging to her and claimed to everyone that she is his girlfriend and Baekhyun enjoying his time to tease the poor 4 years old kid. “Of course, Heejin. I’m your girlfriend and Uncle Baekhyun cannot take me away from you okay?”

 

“Byul Dahee—you” Baekhyun gritted his teeth to suppress his annoyance while Heejin adorably blow a raspberry to him. “Heejin, you that Uncle Baekhyun loves you so much right? Guess what this handsome bought for his lovely nephew today? Can you recall back what gift you asked me last time?” It is time for Baekhyun pulling out his secret weapon.

 

Heejin had his fingers tapping on his chin, expressing that he made some calculation on his head recalling his favourite uncle promises before. His eyes widen when Baekhyun pull out the new Star Wars Lego set that he had bought along. “Uncle Baekhyun! Thank you so much! You are the best uncle that I love so much!”

 

“Of course, I am, Heejin. I’m the only uncle you have anyway” Baekhyun roll his eyes. Heejin then jumps around and quickly throw himself into Baekhyun arms as he spin the kid around and receiving kisses from the little prince. “Okay now kid, what do you say to Uncle Baekhyun?”

 

The little kid smiles brightly while expressing his gratitude, “Uncle Baekhyun is the most handsome guy on earth. A very good boyfriend to Aunty Dahee and the best son ever to grandma!” It does sound genuine coming from a kid, but everyone know that it is a script that Baekhyun always practice with his nephew.

 

Baekhyun small family is manageable and so far, have never made her uncomfortable in any way. However as she introduced to his aunties, cousin and other relatives, it does sometime made Dahee regret the decision why she tagged along into his family gathering. It is the same typical situation where his relatives being noisy about their relationship and keep bothering them with the same question—when is your turn?

 

“How old are you again, Baekhyun?” Aunty Cha asked, as she keep the conversation alive among the family.

 

“I’m 26 years old this year” He scratch the back of his neck awkwardly, already know where the conversation will lead.  

 

Dahee on the other side pretending that she was playing with her fingers, smiling from time to time, not to bother interrupting conversation among them. All sudden, she heard her name being called. That is when Baekhyun nudging her for the same question from Aunty Cha. “Oh me? I’m turning 24 this year”

 

Aunty Cha then continue her theory of why getting married early is important and when she suddenly divert the question to Baekhyun, the attention was immediately on them, waiting for their response. His families was so used of having Dahee around that she didn’t mind regards the girl as part of them. It will be nice if they are making it official too.

 

“When will you two marry each other? You know Baekhyun, Dahee, your aunties is not young anymore” Aunty Cha teasing them. Baekhyun calmly smiles at them and shrugged his shoulders to quickly dismiss the topic. Dahee has turned red being so embarrassed with sudden question.

 

To even more, he suddenly ask her, “Hear that Dahee? Do you want to marry me?”

 

Dahee playfully hit him on his arm as she say, “Of course, I am. What kind of question is that even” With these two being cute with each other, his relatives giggles on their act admiring the chemistry between the couple. Especially Mrs Byun, who sat on other side of the sofa. Baekhyun swear that his mother might even secretly taking video of it.

 

As they keep continue with other topics and speak among themselves, Baekhyun then secretly taking Dahee out of the house to the backyard garden, escaping the elders and their teasing. He brush off the dirt on the swing before letting his girlfriend on board it. “Come on, get on it. I will swing you”

 

“Tell me if you uncomfortable with them, you know they can be loud sometimes” Baekhyun said apologetically.

 

Dahee shakes her head is disagreement. To be honest, she did not feel slight discomforts at all, as she thought his aunties is just concern and care about them. Not to worry him, she quickly reply, “I’m okay, babe. Don’t worry”  

 

“Baby” He stop the swings and turn around to meet her in the eyes, “Did you mean what you said earlier? One day, when the times come and I come to you asking you to marry me, will you agree to it? Have you thought? If you want to be my wife?”

 

Dahee smiles and place her hand on his face, caress it slowly. “If it is you, of course darling. I would love to marry you someday”

 

Now that they are back at Baekhyun parent house again, Dahee feel all the burden she hold on her shoulder has relieved. Not to say that she act in front of his boyfriend relatives, but she felt the urge to display a perfect daughter-in-law model as to not humiliate Baekhyun, Mrs Byun and his small family. Maybe she was just comfortable being at his home, but she is indeed feeling like she been in her own house every time she come there.

 

Baekbeom and his wife has excused themselves as they gone out to do some errands. As their son, Heejin was clinging to his favourite Aunty Dahee and Uncle Baekhyun all day, she volunteered to take care of him while they are away. Taking care of kid is not a big thing for Dahee as she already have high interest with kids and even dream to become a mother one day.

 

“Dahee,” Mrs Byun voice interrupt her in her thoughts. She smiles as the elder walking towards her. “Is he sleeping now?” Dahee nodded as she placed Heejin off from her lap into the pillow and tuck him with a blanket to keep the kid warm. His Uncle Baekhyun is helping Mr Byun with errands and he spent the time with Dahee watch some cartoon on television until he get sleepy.

 

“He must be tired” Dahee said while caressing Heejin hair softly.

 

Mrs Byun nodded and smiles. “He have his favourite Uncle Baekhyun and Aunty Dahee playing with him, he surely draining his energy today. You did a very good job, Dahee. I’m sure one day if you have your own child, you will be a good mother”

 

Now it is time for Dahee to feels the awkwardness. Don’t know what to say, she just smiles to Mrs Byun. “Back then, I always envy those parents who have daughter that they can be closer and share everything together. While me, I was blessed with my sons. But as a mother, I used to pray that even if I don’t have daughter, I wish that my son partner is someone that replace that loneliness for myself”

 

“I think I’m luckiest mother in the world. After Baekbeom wife, now having your presence around the family has bless us in every way. Dahee, I fond of you so much and I’m glad that Baekhyun found someone as dear you. I always pray that you two will end up together, forever. I just cannot wait for you to be my daughter in law” Mrs Byun genuine confession almost bring tears to her.

 

“Mrs Byun—” She stuttered for words. “I would like to say thank you to you too. For giving birth to someone as amazing as Baekhyun that always treat me like queen and loving me with all his guts. You have taught him correctly that he is such lovely person as he is”

 

Mrs Byun smiles as she pull in for a hug while patting her head softly, “You are such a nice person Dahee. Now I know why Baekhyun is head over heel with you!” She jokes. Mrs Byun then pulling out a gift that she has keep beside her along the time.

 

“I have a gift for you, my dear Dahee” Mrs Byun said while pulling out the bracelet with a tiny love charm over it. “I want to beat Baekhyun this time by being the first one to give you the graduation gift for you”

 

“This is so pretty, Mrs Byun” She thanked her. “But I’m not even your legal daughter in law—” Dahee said nervously, afraid that she might have speaking wrongly. Truthfully Dahee just feel overwhelmed with the treatments she received from his family.

 

Mrs Byun then wink at her suspiciously, “Soon dear, I believe in my son”

 

 

On this special day, Dahee wake up extra early to start her day. She had joined her family that come all the way from Jeju to stay in hotel nearby in conjunction of her bachelor degree graduation. Putting on makeup (a bit fancier as she is that extra), wearing a tailored made dress with a new heels that her mother bought for her, Dahee is more than excited for the event.

 

She does miss having her boyfriend wrapped on her arm before she sleep but she is missing more her uni and everything she had go through as student. As soon as she arrived at her uni, first thing that she did was finding Harin in the crowd of students and compliments each other appearance. They even had the same dress colour as they planned, walking hand by hand entering the graduation hall.

 

It is getting emotional when her dean of faculty giving his speech, every students singing their uni song probably for the last time together with Dahee and Harin both reminiscing their time, hardship, struggle and the sweats they laboured only for graduating with flying colours for their degree. Friend forever through everything; she glad that she met Harin to finish this beautiful journey together.

 

It even more memorable when she spotted her parents along with Baekhyun sitting on the bench on the corner of the hall, witnessing her name proudly announced as one of best student in the faculty for the program. The graduation ceremony wrapped up with the dean announce that they have graduated and students throwing away their hat on the air.

 

“Oh my God, girl we did it!” Dahee screams as she jumped together with her bestie as soon as they exited the graduation hall.

 

“We did it!” Harin screams along. “Dahee!” She called her name excitedly. “Harin!” As the other one replied. Nothing unusual except for two best friends proud of themselves after completing their four-year bachelor’s degree with first class honoured.

 

Dahee sheds her tears as she recalled their struggles, “I cannot believe that we eventually graduated and go through everything together”

 

“Remember the first day of admission to college and you ask me my name? All of sudden we become besties for years!” Harin added, feeling emotional on this special day.

 

“We are dramatic queens, aren’t we?” Dahee asked bursting into laughter together.

 

Done with hundreds of selfies and videos of them, Dahee and Harin finally parted away as they go to their other friends and families to take some family photos. Mr Byul and Mrs Byul could not be prouder of their eldest daughter achievement and meanwhile Han just facepalmed herself as she know what she must do next—be as good or even better than her sister.

 

20 minutes later when Han decided that her parents should now take the hints, she bring them somewhere else as giving chance to her sister boyfriend to meet her. Baekhyun had been so understand by letting Dahee spending her time first with her family and friends, before him. They even stay together, but it only one day chance that she will able to catch up with her friends and create memories with her family.

 

Dahee could not stop to grins from ear to ear as soon as she spotted her lover, who had patiently waiting for her outside the venue hall. “Byun Baekhyun—” As she called the lucky name.

 

“Congratulations my love, I’m so proud of you” Baekhyun smiles never leave him as he muttered the words. It shown on his how much he proud of what she has become today.

 

“Baby—” Dahee probably being too emotional today but seeing her boyfriend genuinely happy for her is something else. Shedding the tears that b into her eyes she quickly ask him, “Can you hug me, Baekhyun?”

 

Dahee quickly run into his arm as he welcomed her, hold him tightly as she don’t want to let him go forever (she is). Baekhyun could not help but to cry as well, as he her hair comforting and complimenting her non-stop. “You have done so well, Dahee darling”

 

“I should have not cry” She laughs as wipes out her tears. “I bought expensive makeup to wear it today, but I waste it by crying once I see your face”

 

Baekhyun burst into laughter as well for her remarks, feeling relieved as he sensed that she is feeling better now. “It’s okay baby, I can always topup your makeup for your use. But, are you feeling better now?”

 

Dahee nodded. “I am. It is happy tears. But why are you crying too? Stop copying me Baekhyun!” She jokes, hitting his chest multiple times.

 

“I’m crying because I’m so happy for you Dahee, I’m an emotional boyfriend as you know” Baekhyun pouted playfully. He then give her the roses bouquet that he specifically bought for her. “This is for you, darling. Happy graduation”

 

“You know how to buy my love, Baekhyun” Dahee replied. “And this kind of remind me the flowers you bought me during your convocation years back. You have done so much for me babe, now that I’m employed, let me buy you something. Tell me what you want, baby. I will give you”

 

“Hmmm” Baekhyun thinks for a while before shaking his head. “It is not necessary to buy me anything. But I do want something from you. Later, yeah? For now, a quick kiss might go well”

 

In a spontaneous action, Dahee stood on her heels before placing a romantic kiss on his lips, not really care if they are in public or not. “Thank you, Baekhyun. Thank you for coming and being my biggest supporter all this while. Look at you, being so handsome today with new clothes and all that” She teased.

 

Baekhyun then turns around dramatically to show how he put some efforts to dress nicely for her. “I bought this just for you. You know that I won’t even wear coats to meeting. But of course darling, anything for you”

“Anything?” She asked excitedly for the offer. “Its been awhile since we go for night date, right? Can we?”

 

“Sure, we can go for a date tonight” He said while nodded as agreement. Trully speaking, when he ever reject her request?

 

As she was about to say something, Baekhyun then surprise her with another gift. The one out of everything that she would never think her boyfriend will give. “Oh my God! Baby you bought me NCT album?! Baekhyun you are the best boyfriend forever!”

 

This is the last graduation for them both and surely they have to make use of the day as memorable as ever. Just like last time, Baekhyun once again bring her out for a date after they wrapped the day, just two of them to spend their alone time under the city lights of Seoul city. Or at least that is what Dahee thoughts off. She was not even prepared for other tentative from her secretive boyfriend.

 

“Where are you bringing me Baekhyun?” She asked excitedly as he drive them to the destination.

 

Baekhyun clearly had something in planned in his mind when he simply ask her to dress casually but warm enough for the night date. Shaking his head, he squeeze his hold on her thigh to calm her down. “Patient baby, you will know once we reach the destination”

 

“But I’m excited!” She protested. “And curios too!”

 

It is another 30 minutes later when they finally reached to the destination, a seaside with a place for enjoys night view of wide oceans and bright stars. “You could have told me that you are bringing me to the beach! You know how I love being here!”

 

“Not going to spoil the surprise, right?” Baekhyun smirks while Dahee walks ahead, leaving Baekhyun to load up few things he had brought along. He surely had this planned when he unpack 2 mini stools, a small pot to make fire and snacks that he secretly prepared.  

 

With a quick setup, Baekhyun managed to set up mini picnic on the seaside. He managed to get them a mini strawberry whole cake that she loves, made coffee from the molka pot she brought, and keep them warm with mini fire pit. “God, Baekhyun you are amazing! How you even managed to get everything perfectly for our date tonight?” Dahee compliments, amazed with Baekhyun efforts.

 

“Is that a guitar?” Dahee gasped as she spotted it behind him, Baekhyun probably forget to hide it from her. “Since when you know how to play guitar? You did not tell me!”

 

Baekhyun is beyond prepared tonight that it scared her a bit if he plan another surprise. For now Dahee cannot even pinpoint anything apart of Baekhyun cheering her for her graduation. Not to say anything for it, Baekhyun just nudges her question by cutting the cake for them to enjoy together. “You better eat it, as this is your favourite from that café we always went”

 

“You are being suspicious tonight, Baekhyun” Her eyes widen in excitement immediately after having the first bite of the cake. Decided to tease Baekhyun who seems restless since earlier, she joke, “You are not putting anything surprise in this cake aren’t you? Will I expect a ring while I eat this cake?”

 

Her boyfriend on the side suddenly choked on his food that he unable to breath properly. Luckily Dahee was quick enough to give him water and help him. “God. Baekhyun, eat slowly, I’m not going to finish all the cakes” Phew, Baekhyun is safe for now.

 

There is something fishy about her boyfriend that she can’t pinpoint tonight. But the beautiful stars has distract her from thinking too much. It is a nice night with amazing view and amazing partner. Baekhyun is always the spontaneous person that will bring her to such dates, instead of cliché café and mall date that she always did.

 

She took time to admires the view, but her peripheral can’t escape his gaze that always stay with her. His eyes, Baekhyun beautiful eyes staring at her soul as if it is communicating on its own to express how he is in love with her. With one smile return back to him, Baekhyun already know that the feeling is mutual and getting stronger every time. It is a little thing that can be understand by them only.

 

“Do you like it, the setup, the date?” He asked, lowkey hoping that his girlfriend enjoys it as much as his.

 

“Are you kidding me?” She questioned. “I love it so much. It such a nice place to see moon, stars—” Dahee then paused, “But eventually going anywhere, as long as I’m with you, it always the best”

 

Baekhyun shakes his head in embarrassment, did not expect that from her. Denying it, he then say, “You are just being cheesy right now, baby”

 

Dahee shrugged her shoulders playfully, “Well, need beat you to be the most romantic one, right?”

 

“Uh-oh. Beat me, darling” Baekhyun denied the challenge. He then abruptly stand up to pick the guitar that he failed to hide earlier. “I don’t know the outcome as this is only after my 4th lesson with my colleague, Chanyeol but I hope you like it”

 

Make You Feel My Love

When the rain is blowing in your face
And the whole world is on your case
I could offer you a warm embrace
To make you feel my love
When the evening shadows and the stars appear
And there is no one there to dry your tears
I could hold you for a million years
To make you feel my love

I know you haven't made your mind up yet
But I would never do you wrong
I've known it from the moment that we met
No doubt in my mind where you belong

I'd go hungry, I'd go black and blue
I'd go crawling down the avenue
No, there's nothing that I wouldn't do
To make you feel my love

The storms are raging on the rolling sea
And on the highway of regret
Though winds of change are throwing wild and free
You ain't seen nothing like me yet

I could make you happy, make your dreams come true
Nothing that I wouldn't do
Go to the ends of the Earth for you
To make you feel my love
To make you feel my love

 

It just so perfect, the ambience, the romantic vibe and when Baekhyun start playing her favourite song, all sudden she feel like she was at the other day where she listen to his voice for the first time. His voice that made her turns around on the first heard—who know the owner of the voice is still the same guy who made her feel all love again.

 

“Do you feel my love, baby?” Baekhyun asked as his eyes is glossy, while Dahee is another mess sobbing on her owns. Nevertheless, she still nodded while mouthing ‘I love you’ to her lover.

 

“Byul Dahee,” He call her name again, but this time Baekhyun had one of his knees on the ground, his hand reaching his pocket to find a small rectangular box that he has kept with him since last month. His hand is shaking, but he have to do what he need to do to.

 

He take a long breath before starting, “You are the most beautiful person I even seen, the most gracious, amazing person that I always love and cherish for. Being with you all this while has made me realized that this is what I really want in my life, to be able to spend it together with you while we create memories together”

 

“Byul Dahee, will you marry me and make me happiest man ever?”

 

“Yes!”

 

Dahee nodded on his question and hug him immediately as she feel overwhelmed. It is real, that her crush was asking her to marry him. On the day of his graduation, he asked her to be his girlfriend and this day, they level up their relationship into the next level where she had dreamed all along. But Dahee is not going to count anymore, because with Baekhyun, any events means everything that would not trade for anything else.

 

They both cry again, of course it is a happy tear, but this time it hold a bigger meaning. They have gone through a lot that the decision they made to go into the next level is biggest blessing for their relationship. They love each other more than everything, loving forever—that is what they Byun Baekhyun and Byul Dahee are.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Long chapter for feed my supporters. The delayed was due to my personal issue that I have to deal on my own. My sincere apologies for it.

 

Cannot wait to see them to get married to each other on the final chapter! *here there is the spoiler so make sure to wait for my next chapter update 😊*