Chapter 7 : abandoned

Bus 501

Ladies and gentlemen the flight will be off soon, please take your seats and put your seatbelt on for the....

 

“isn’t this will be a huge progress?”

Baekhyun take a book out of his bag to read it while sitting in that first class 17 hours flight, he look at the one talking to him and nodded “yep, just make sure the representative won’t screw it Suga please!”

Suga roll his eyes looking at his friend and boss at the same time, “am talking about your family Baekhyun!”

Baekhyun eyes went back to the book, “oh that!”

Suga shrugs “I thought you will be excited! If you don’t want to go then don’t! You will be perfect then that representative I hate”

Baekhyun smiled “his good at his work and you know that!”

Suga, “don’t change the subject!”

Baekhyun huffs “I promised my little brother and he was so excited! I can’t let him down”

“Again!” Suga smirk saying the words earning a dead glare from Baekhyun 

“Yes again, also it just one day I mean his father won’t kill me in my sleep” Baekhyun explain but he just realized what he said the two look at each other and start laughing 

Suga, “He can”

Baekhyun, “Yes he can!”

 

The two stayed silent till Baekhyun spoke again his voice have some tone of sadness and regret “Taehyung sent me a picture yesterday, he change his hair color and ask if he look like me now”

Suga smiled “that cute”

Baekhyun shake his head a no “I don’t know if I can be happy about that or not! I don’t want him to be like me, his so good and pure”

Suga couldn’t say a word he was just listening..

“Suga!” Baekhyun look at the little window in his right “you think I deserve to have him in my life? I took his peaceful life from him, I took his mother from him”

 

“Baekhyun! What in the past is in the past” Suga said closing his eyes “don’t think about it so much just go and meet him and be the good big brother you always dreamt of”

 

 

 

 

Present time~~~

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun left the car for the boy to go in the safe way he came from, he marked the places he did pass by and had those crazy people in them, but advice him to take the highway in case those in the bus were coming back here.

He took another car he found at a random street and went to the company where Suga supposed to be.

 

 

 

***

 

 

As Baekhyun said the highway was empty indeed, a safe way to move in it, Jungkook knows the center city very well, he keep going and coming at the job he do! Sometimes a birthday sometimes at a wedding maybe a street singing and also hanging out with the band boys. 

 

He is amazed how in the two days he left everything went upside down, what exactly made people go crazy at once? they were all fine! 

 

He was on that highway for almost 20 minutes when he saw lights coming a head from the other side, he saw it that bus he was in, the one with the number 501. He click the “beep!” to take their attentions and they were doing the same. 

He stopped the car in the middle and saw the Bus stopping too in the other side, for sure he can’t make a turn because of the border between the two ‘come and go’ roads, he needed to leave the car and go on feet. Moving fast he crossed the border and went to the Bus that have the door open for him, and hopped in it, looking at the people who were there, he recognized two of them immediately and look at one precisely.

 

“Hi again!”

 

Taehyung smiled softly to him “are you okay!”

Jungkook nodded “yeah! But better to not go back there it’s a mess”

Chanyeol frown “we should go back one is still there! I thought your him because the car look the same”

Jungkook look at the driver “Baekhyun!”

 

And that made all of them look at him, Taehyung went unconsciously to Jungkook grabbing his arms, his heart start to race because if his not here and the car is his then..did he got hurt? “where is my brother?”

 

Jungkook look at the panic face and spoke fast “his fine! He saved me actually and gave me the car to come to you guys when he knew your fine”

Chanyeol has the angry expression now “and where the hell did he go?”

Jungkook look back at the driver “he had a call” he turn to look at Taehyung “and ask me to tell his brother to go back to the village because he will go to the airport and go back home after he meet a worker of his that maybe trapped on the company where he work!”

 

Taehyung felt...he doesn’t know...shocked!...disappointed?...He take his arms from Jungkook and felt defeated even if he doesn’t know why.

 

“He knew you’re okay and ditch you?” Jongin said not believing it clapping “Wooh! as expected from Baekhyun always leaving not caring about who he left behind” he said and went all the way back to the to the last chairs and sits “such a waist of time”

 

Jimin look daggers at Jongin “shut up will you?” He look at Taehyung knowing that Jongin have a point “Baekhyun is right let go back to the village”

 

Taehyung didn’t say a word

 

Chanyeol look at Taehyung “we can still search for him, we already on our way”

Jungkook shake his head “he took the highway to the center! His not there”

“Trust me no need to search for him!” Jongin said in sarcasm “At least this time he sent someone telling his leaving”

 

Jimin want to go and hit that loud Jongin because he really start to piss him off now “YOU BETTER SHUT YOUR MOUTH” he was about to dash to him when Kyungsoo stopped him with “relax!”

Jongin smirked looking at Jimin “am I wrong? who killed his mother and run away?”

 

The words said by Jongin made everyone silent at that Bus...

 

“What!” Chanyeol was the first to break that silent because how in the world someone like that boy who cares about a stranger feelings and definitely cares about his brother to go alone back to a deadline kill his mother?? 

 

Taehyung who look down at the bus floor said with a low voice “he didn’t” he felt the urge to cry, he doesn’t know why...but it hurt him so much he didn’t come and see him, he didn’t bother to check on him, he didn’t bother to take him home and go with him, but calling another place home??? he promised...he said he will come and find him...he promised him...

 

he cried...

 

his tears were all over his cheeks unconsciously...he waited 10 years and now this! Maybe he is exaggerating but he hoped they get along...he hoped but his hope just got shuddered into pieces when he decide to leave for a friend! Why he didn’t come then go! What he could be losing?

 

He felt a hug out of nowhere and Taehyung just hide his face in it, embarrassed of how he cry because of a personal matter like this in front of strangers.

 

Jimin look at Jongin pushing the soldier from him with “is this what you want?”

And Jongin just look side way at the window, Kyungsoo move to Jongin sitting next to him and smiled “you are mad too” Jongin look at him with a raised eyebrow and Kyungsoo continue “you are disappointed too! I remember that you clearly said you owe him an apology”

Jongin huffs not wanting to hear more, “shut up!”

Kyungsoo nodded “I will shut up! But maybe you should know when to shut up too”

Jongin look at Taehyung direction, the boy was really crying, now he felt guilt for sure.

 

 

 

Chanyeol saw everyone mood now, well it is bad, and he have no one to decide with him what to do! Take those to safety now? listening to that Baekhyun words and get the hell out of here! 

his eyes landed on the necklace that he supposed to remember his girlfriend with it and try to go back to her and tell her how he love her and he was wrong after this experience, but no he doesn’t, he is thinking of one word ‘Philautia’ or self-love the word the two talk about it before.

so Baekhyun know he love himself and he doesn’t bother to tell the world about it? but really he didn’t look like a killer at all! The guy was more like kind! And at the car he was more then determined to find his brother

 

Now...did Philautia did show his true self?

 

Chanyeol whisper taking the necklace “self-love or love-compassion?” He said turn to Jungkook “what the one in the phone said exactly?”

 

Jungkook turn to look at Chanyeol when he heard the question “you should come over here immediately!”

 

“Anything else? Nothing like help or anything?” Chanyeol asked

 

Jungkook felt Taehyung moving back from the hug, his face red as a tomato, he look at him but answer Chanyeol “nothing the signal lost again!”

 

Kyungsoo asked looking at Chanyeol all the way from behind “what are you thinking?”

Chanyeol shake his head “am sure he was desperate to meet his brother! But what change his mind?”

Jimin “if he was desperate then he would have come here then go after his friend”

Chanyeol hit him, “unless he didn’t want us to go!”

Jungkook think about it “the driver have a point! to be honest the guy on the phone wasn’t scared at all! He was talking angrily or more like pissed!! He asked...” he look at the still red as a tomato Taehyung “...your brother to come not to come and save him!”

“Meaning!” Taehyung asked confused

Jungkook shake his head “I don’t know! But someone who drag attentions of hundreds creepy people just to save a stranger doesn’t seems like he will ditch his brother for no reason!”

Kyungsoo whispered looking at Jongin “how about we ask him directly”

Jongin grimaced with “ off!”

Kyungsoo laughed “let go and find that Baekhyun!”

Jimin roll his eyes “great we all gonna die”

Kyungsoo nodded “we all going to but not today”

 

Chanyeol smiled at the lift up mood “what the company he works at?”

 

Taehyung shrugs “I don’t know, I never asked about the name, and he never tells, but I saw a logo in his work early at the bus and it was like a planet but blue!”

 

“NewWorld?” Jongin said from behind “a blue clover with a green X in the middle”

Taehyung nodded immediately “YES!” He said confirming

Jongin “I know where it is it’s in the center near the 2nd tramway enter”

Kyungsoo smiled tabbing Jongin shoulder “good to see you cooperating!”

Jongin hit his hand “I just happened to go to a place next that building”

“Still you are cooperating” Kyungsoo teased

“Pfff..Shut up!” Jongin close his ears in frustration

 

Chanyeol knew the place, he start the engine and make a turn with the bus going back to that deep city.

 

Jungkook look at Taehyung with “you okay?”

And Taehyung nodded with “sorry!” and turn sitting on a chair next to the window, and keep looking away as much as he can.

how in the world this could get more embarrassing, did he just cried on that hot guy chest? Omg! Taehyung what in the world you were doing not seeing who hugged you?

He thought it was Jimin so he didn’t bother but he sure could be at least reasonable to look up! Now he can’t make an eye contact with the boy because HE JUST CRIED ON HIS CHEST!

 

but Taehyung felt someone sits next to him, he turn to see Jungkook did, he turn back to the window with wide open eyes screaming inside that there is 40 chairs and he just decide to sit next to him?

 

This guy really good at making his heart jump, the stares before as a ‘pay back’ the motorcycle and now this?, okay this one won’t let his mind think peacefully for so long for sure.