Chapter 5 : departure

Bus 501

Moving as far as they can away from that school, the three stopped at an entrance of an alley catching their breath, Jimin sits on the ground rubbing his neck and yelling his throat out “WHAT THE F***WAS THAT MAN!” He keep repeating the curse words multi times not wanting to stop any soon, But Taehyung spoke “We need to go to the police station”

Jimin take a deep breath still trying to catch it from all the running they do when they left the school “it’s...” he look around and hesitate at first but then he pointed at a direction “I think the center is that way! The police station should be there maybe I don’t know,” he said not knowing exactly the place because usually he spend the time inside the school since it providing everything.

 

the two saw the ‘wet hot boy’ about to leave in another direction and Taehyung stopped him with “hey WC boy where are you going?” he was about to slap his own face when he called him that! WC! Really WC? is that the best you can create! He screamed inside his mind but what to do he kept calling him ‘wet & hot’

The boy turn and look at him with a gaze for calling him that “home! Thank you, but I really don’t feel good,” he said

Taehyung just look at him silently, what he can do anyway.

“No no!” Jimin said “you need to go with us what if the police didn’t believe us!”

The boy look sideways in frustration, he already feel a massive pain in his head and this guy is so loud for him “listen if they won’t believe you as 2 they won’t as 3! I had a very loud night yesterday and I can’t even absorb what just happened”

Jimin huffs “you think we feel normal right now! Dude my best friend just tried to kill me! You think that doesn’t freak me out!”

Taehyung look at Jimin “just let him leave!” The boy look at Taehyung and Taehyung put his best smile “thanks for helping, we need to hurry am afraid my brother will be here before I can warn him”

Jimin nodded standing and moving from that alley entrance, with Taehyung following him, he doesn’t know the city for sure so he just move behind Jimin, also the place where the school is was like a very far one because it a little bit silent! And no one around! No stores nothing just closed houses, probably being rented for those who doesn’t find a place in the dorms.

 

That now WC boy rolled his eyes looking at the two leaving, he move behind them with “Ya!”

Jimin and Taehyung turn and look at him coming to their direction, not letting his mouth shut Jimin spoke “scared to go alone!” He wanted to tease but he regrets it immediately when the boy just put a grimace in his face screaming ‘are you stupid’

“The city is that way!” He pointed to another street, “and the police station is that way” he pointed to another 3rd street.

Taehyung look at Jimin with a raised eyebrow, and Jimin bite his lips in embarrassment declaring, “I don’t go out that much!”

Taehyung look back at the ‘hot wet boy’ he smiled with “thank you” and grab Jimin and move to the direction where the police station street is.

“Oh my god!”

 

The two heard now the boy said in a little bit anger and Taehyung dumbfounded look back at him he pouted while saying “what now?”

The boy did notice that pout and it triggers him for sure “are you knew!”

Taehyung nodded

The boy said in defeated “If you want to reach the city you need two hours walk, the police station is in the other side of the city so it another half hour walk”

Taehyung open his mouth in realization, while Jimin start to scratch his head looking at many directions not knowing what he should do because the street was empty the moment they come out of that school

“We should wait a taxi!” Taehyung said “or maybe a bus!”

The boy shrugs “anyway now you guys know”

“What your name?” Taehyung asked in a sudden

The boy look at him with that wet black little long hair “Jungkook”

“Thank you Jungkook!” Taehyung said with a smile that made Jungkook stare at him longer, Taehyung felt awkward he shut his mouth and crossed his eyebrows, but the other was still staring “w..what!” He cursed himself inside when he stuttered.

Jungkook smirk “pay back!”

And that when Taehyung face probably start to get red, he know he acted weirdly back at the WC, he shouldn’t run away like that, he could have play it cool and ask an ‘is everything fine’ or something like that since he was swinging alone. he saw the boy named Jungkook finally take off his gaze and now turning leaving the two there in the middle of the street waiting if a car or a bus could pass by.

 

The two waited,

 

they waited for some uncounted minutes till they start walking and turning to see if any transport way can pass, even a regular car, but no, nothing did.

“It will get dark soon!” Jimin said scared “what if those in the school came out and come here!”

Taehyung didn’t like the idea, his plan wasn’t this! He thought he would have fun with Jimin, he thought he would be passing some brotherly time with Baekhyun! But standing in the middle of the street and the sun will go down while people with black eyes chasing them! That not acceptable at all.

 

 

The two didn’t stop walking at the empty street, and finally after like it felt hours for them but not even 15 minutes real, they saw a motorcycle coming from one of the little streets they left behind, the two wanted to wave at him, but stopped when they saw who was riding it, “Jungkook!” Taehyung said when the motorcycle stopped next to them.

The boy give him a helmet with “you know how to ride it?”

Jimin replied, “I can but it can’t fit the 3 of us!”

Jungkook move down with “it can fit two idiot! and it for both of you! I live in this neighborhood, go to the police station, you two can make it in one hour or less, and just leave the motorcycle there at the parking”

Jimin smiled widely with “thanks bro!” he take the driving seat, while Taehyung wear the helmet still looking at Jungkook when he sits behind Jimin “you came back for us!”

Jungkook just look away putting his hoodie “I just came out to buy dinner!” and run crossing the street going in the backstreet he came from

Taehyung yells a loud “thanks” and Jimin drives to the police station.

 

 

 

*** >_< ***

 

 

Baekhyun start the engine, closed the door and look at the map to read it, he saw the hospital name and know where he is, immediately making a turn with that car to go back from where he came, but was surprised of that Bus driver standing next to his window knocking at it and even try to open the door. Stopping the car before he could hurt the Bus driver “what?” He said while making the window slide down.

“you’re not going alone back there” Chanyeol said immediately

Baekhyun raise an eyebrow “well you have no right to stop me either!”

Chanyeol huffs “are you crazy! I know it’s your brother there but what if the whole school was like this truly! THAT suicidal”

“And what do you want me to do! Go and see if the military is not the same! I can’t waist more time! what if something like that girl or woman happened to him!” Baekhyun said angrily “now step back please”

“sir! Please, you should think rea…” Chanyeol tried to convince but he earn an angry shout

“I SAID STEP BACK!”

Chanyeol just look at him with silent and move back from the car turning around and start to leave, and that when Baekhyun know he exaggerated, because the man didn’t want him to get hurt, he move out fast from the car and grab him “hey! hey! am sorry!” he make him turn and look at him “I didn’t mean to yell at you but am really creeping out over here, his my little brother and he came here because of me, he is my first priority, but i will count on you if you find the police or the military and I didn’t come back”

Chanyeol play with his tongue inside his mouth in anger, but he nodded with “I go to the police first there is a second road near the school leads to the police station, if you find your brother take it, its the fastest way, I will wait you there! If you didn’t show up after 1 hour we will come to find you okay?” he saw Baekhyun smiled with a nodded and an ‘okay!’ then go back to the car driving it away, he didn’t want him to go there alone. If the little girl wasn’t badly injured he would have taken the Bus back because truly the short boy with the fancy clothes is right, what if the military also like that! Priority for the ones you are responsible on them, and 5 other people left his Bus and they could be now badly injured like the little girl or worse like that woman, he didn’t want another to be in danger too.

 

“Driver!” Kyungsoo called “let’s go!”

 

Chanyeol move back to the Bus, he look at the little girl, “the police station is the nearest! Let me take her there”

Jongin look at him “you want to go behind Baekhyun?”

Chanyeol didn’t know the name “Baekhyun?”

Jongin nodded “the one who just left!”

Chanyeol nodded when he get a confirmation of the person “the 7 people were my responsibility I shouldn’t have dropped them at the street! The policy say I should let them off at the station! Now am responsible for them and for the woman we lost”

 

The two in the bus look at each other, well in a way it is true but still they all know people stop a Bus at any time when it a long road because imagine going back all the way you passed in the first place!

Still the soldier couldn’t refuse “okay go to police station”

 

Moving with the Bus to the police station, the way made them go deeper inside the city, and when they finally arrived to the center they could see some people around, but that isn’t a good thing, because those people are no difference on the group who chased them before, or the one who were on the hospital

“Oh god! It is the whole city!” Jongin said shocked, he would be lying if he said he isn’t scared right now looking at some of those people tried to catch the Bus but failed he said “Baekhyun shouldn’t have left alone! The school will be the same”

Chanyeol unconsciously pressed on the driving wheel, he step on the gas for more speed, and even hit some cars on his way blocking it.

“wow!” Jongin said catching his seat because of that crash force, but that made him look around and he saw the little girl start waking up “Kyungsoo!” he called and the soldier stands from the third seat where he was sitting to the front one where Jongin now checking on the little girl

“Hey how you feel?” Jongin asked when the girl start to open her eyes, but for his surprise they weren’t normal and he immediatly step back, they were having some lashes of black in the white area, she look at them and start to cry “mom!?” she said looking here and there for her mom “I want Mom! Mom!”

Chanyeol bite his lips in sorrow because the little girl cries on the soldier chest weren’t pleasant at all to hear, Jongin look down feeling guilty he couldn’t do anything back to help her mother, and Kyungsoo just lied “she is in the hospital, we couldn’t stay with her”

“really!” the little girl sobs heard

“look at his clothes” Chanyeol said trying to hold himself “soldiers don’t lie right?”

The little girl nodded “dad always say soldiers save people”

Kyungsoo smiled and rub her long black hair “yes we do, your mom need you to stay strong and tell the police what happen, now we are going there and we all need you to tell them what you saw”

The little girl cries stopped, hugging Kyungsoo who look at the two with a warning gaze, they saw her eyes, they aren’t normal, she is badly injured but still doesn’t complain from the pain, normal people well feel those deep scratches and hits. and maybe they won’t be able to move their bodies, but the girl now smiled innocently looking at Kyungsoo with

 

“Thank you for saving my mom”

 

 

***>_<***

 

 

He lied when he said he went out to buy dinner, but that guy named Taehyung did help him and he want to turn the favor back, he went to his house rest his head for almost half an hour. but opened his eyes on his stomach voice screaming for food, he frown and stand to his fridge but find it empty “prefect” he slammed the door and left the house and move all the way to the only mini mall in the area, it was located at the other side of his house, his rented house.

For his luck in this life, the dorms were full so Jungkook did rent one and had to work to pay for that. and what more easier then work in music, the reason he was drunk at that time he had a party last night more like a mini concert and he was the guitar man in the band, they made a lot of money so they had to celebrate, they got fully drunk and maybe he smoke drugs too. They kept celebrating until the morning when he barely catch the last Bus coming to the center city but take the long road and made a stop in some village.

He pushed the mall door and move directly to the area he is use to go to and get some noodles from it, he search for his favorite flavor, and take two, he check the date and decide to get another, he want to catch it but a headache strike his brain again. he need some hangover pills for sure. He move to the medicine area, that he also know where it is but stopped when he kick a basket-ball that was on the floor and he didn’t notice it.

 

He want to catch it and thinking that he may do good for the worker and put it back to it place but his body tensed when he saw 5 men from different size standing with their heads low in that passage where the sport area was.

Jungkook look at the ball that rolled in the ground all the way to where those 5 standing still, and slowly it roll and roll till it stopped near the shoes of one of them, he move his gaze from the ball to the guy and now they were all looking at him with black eyes smirking

“Damn it!”

He said when he saw those five men start to chase him, and gladly he was faster running out from that mall back-door because it was the nearest way out to him

but what was worst is…when he went out he saw the big main street full of those who chase them in the school, and they all turn looking at his way.

 

“Crap!”