Chapter 6 : saved/unsaved

Bus 501

Being in the road for more then half an hour now, Baekhyun can clearly see that the city is all the same, he didn’t take the Bus road because that wasn’t safe for him, but for his shocked he passed by other people. And they were the same for sure but not aware of him just when he pass by them, he didn’t wait he just step on the gas and didn’t look back taking some maybe wrong turns for not hitting anyone by that car and went in the empty streets, he tried to be optimistic, but the more he take longer, the more he doubt he could be late, if it reaching this far that mean it did reach the school, and his brother must be in trouble.

 

 

 

***ㅁㅁㅁ***

 

 

 

driving tell they reach the police station, Kyungsoo went out immediately, ready with his gun on his side and taking a look inside the station, he goes in slowly, because hell he did learn his lessons from the hospital, he check the entrance, it was clear and empty, he huffs that maybe even the police are the same! but he didn’t lose hope, he went inside and saw some police dead bodies

“Damn it” he said knowing that the place already had the insane situation and they cleared things out in the police way, just like he did in the hospital, he took a look around, but at least no freak humans want to attack him over here, he saw a food fridge and immediately think of the little girl who passed more then hours in the Bus traveling without food, he hit the fridge till it broke and took some snacks and juice from it, and went out back to the bus.

 

“And?” Chanyeol asked immediately when he saw Kyungsoo coming back and giving the girl the food that she politely accepts it and happily start to eat it.

 

Kyungsoo shake his head “empty!” He look at the little girl and she was busy eating and he whisper “just dead bodies”

 

Jongin huffs “and now what?”

 

Kyungsoo shake his head “we could go to the military base! but Baekhyun!”

Jongin “we won’t leave him! The girl is fine now!”

Chanyeol nodded “I agree with him to wait him here!”

 

Kyungsoo look at the place “it’s not safe here, but let wait for some time, if people start to come we leave immediately”

 

Chanyeol stopped the engine and waited? Maybe if they still quiet they won’t bring any attention to them, like the nurse before she was standing still till Baekhyun spoke with her, also those others who were in the hospital rooms, just after the nurse screamed they start to attack the window glass of those locked rooms.

 

They all waited silently till the little girl spoke after she finish her snacks “sir!” She said looking at Kyungsoo “are you from the village?”

 

Kyungsoo smiles to the little girl, he was sitting next to her, her eyes were slowly becoming more black now, he spoke “no! The bus just had a stop over there! Am from Relg city”

 

The little girl nodded with a smile “sad! I would like to meet you everyday if you were from the village! you are my oppa now!”

Kyungsoo smiled softly “don’t worry I promise to keep visite when am off duty!”

 

The little girl look at Jongin “I know you! You are the baker son” she said cutely and hide her face in Kyungsoo arm “you always look gloomy”

Jongin smiled “sorry! But this is my face”

The girl nodded and look at Chanyeol who was amused looking at their conversation “handsome”

Chanyeol eyes got wide open “ooh really!”

The girl hide her face more deep now and Kyungsoo start to laugh at her cuteness “you like our driver?”

 

The little girl shake her head “I have a crush on Taehyung oppa he is the most handsome and lovely boy of the village I will marry him for sure”

Jongin now was laughing “Wooh! that unacceptable! am handsome too!”

The little girl puffed her cheeks in anger “no! Taehyung Oppa way way way handsome!”

Jongin nodded “okay okay! Don’t get angry!” He wave his hands in defeated “his your oppa”

 

The girl nodded “yes! But The guy who was with him look so much like Tae-oppa!”

Jongin laughed “it his brother!”

The girl shake his head “Tae-oppa doesn’t have brother am sure about that!”

Jongin smiled faded “unfortunately he do!”

 

The change in Jongin voice make the other two adults in that bus look at him, his face was now really gloomy! they have some doubt if Jongin is okay in a moment, but when he said that he just look at the window stoping the conversation with the little girl

 

“You okay!” Chanyeol asked, Jongin look at the driver with a nodded “yeah!”

 

but for not more then a second the 4 heard a voice of a motorcycle coming, they all try to search where is the voice direction, and seeing one coming from the same highway Chanyeol describes to Baekhyun he immediately stands and hopped off the Bus, the motorcycle stopped next to them and Chanyeol didn’t saw the face he know but other two who were also at the Bus,

 

Jongin went out with “Jimin!!” He said when he recognized who was driving then look at the other who wear a helmet

 

Taehyung take out his helmet and got down of the motorcycle but Jimin was fast to speak “guys! the school was crazy! everyone was attacking us! we don’t know what happened! But they were all locked we thought someone drunk there but their eyes were all black and their attitude freak us out! and then they start running behind us! We did run away...” he start to freak out immediately in front of them, till Kyungsoo tried to calm him “relax! yes!! It’s not just the school but the whole city! And the police too”

 

Jimin shocked face was priceless “what? No the police should be safe! No way! What going on! What should we do!”

But Jongin interrupted “Where is Baekhyun!”

Taehyung look at Jongin with a raise eyebrow “he should be at his company! That where he said he is going before we departed!”

 

Chanyeol huffs he can see the similarities between the two “no he went back to the music school!”

“W..what!” Taehyung said not believing it

Kyungsoo spoke “we couldn’t reach the Bus station because of the actual situation! None of us could go to their destination“

Chanyeol huffs “now he will be searching for nothing!”

Taehyung start to panic “no! Oh my god If he go to the school searching for me...I need to go back!” He said wanting to take the motorcycle but Jimin stopped him

“Are you insane! I won’t let you go back! No way”

Taehyung expressions turn to angry “I AM GOING BACK!” he yells

“NO WAY!” Jimin catches his arm insisting “NO FREAKING WAY!”

“JIMIN!” Taehyung tried to take the other hand off him but he was so persistent, the two heard Jongin saying “Taehyung we can’t risk it! We need military we need someone to help us here!”

Jimin shrugs “no we need to get the hell out of this city!”

Kyungsoo also join them “military will stop this for sure! They can find a solution!”

Jimin laughed in sarcasm, “am sorry but where are they! Why they didn’t help yet! The school sport match was yesterday! Things are crazy since yesterday night sir! And where is the military again?” He shake his head “let go back to the village Tae!”

“Jimin I have to find Baekhyun!” Taehyung said refusing

 

 

Chanyeol look at them arguing, he doesn’t know what he should do! Should he go after Baekhyun or search for the two men! Or take the girl and everyone to safety or really get out of the city!. He doesn’t know what he should do, he turn to look at the bus and saw the little girl standing near it door.

 

He move to her with a smile “you okay?” He lean down next to her tabbing her head that was looking down, “are we loud!”

 

But the girl didn’t wait! She jumped on him attacking him suddenly, “YA!” He yells pushing her from him, but the girl immediately back attacking him.

 

Kyungsoo was the fast to come and grab the little girl from behind “stop! Please!” He said trying to reason the little girl, but her actions were unreasonable, she want to hit Kyungsoo screaming with craziness, but he pushed her hard away on the ground, the girl fall at first but stand and attack again.

Kyungsoo and Chanyeol both now hold the little girl from both sides. Chanyeol look at his surroundings “there!” He pointed to those criminals police cars, and Kyungsoo immediately understand him and drag the little girl there screaming “Jongin help!” 

 

Jongin runs to open the doors for them and they throw the little girl inside closing it fast before she could stand.

The two take a deep breath when it was captured inside, well they know it will leads to this sooner or later, but the view wasn’t pleasant at all, her eyes were black her attitude was crazy...Kyungsoo kept looking at her hitting the doors feeling pain inside because he know he can’t do anything.

 

The two other were shocked at the view Jimin want to say something but he was shocked “I...isn’t...that!” He try to say something when he recognized the little girl from the village.

Taehyung “how?” He move to look at her “she was with us! how she became one of them?”

 

Chanyeol look at him explaining “she left and got badly injured from those people and when she woke up she was already...I don’t know! Turning?”

Jimin look at them in realization “wait! This is like a virus! We could get infected!”

Kyungsoo shake his head a maybe “she was all scratched! if yes!...” he check his arms and look at Chanyeol “she injured you?”

Chanyeol did the same searching if she did but thank god she didn’t “am fine!” He replied “we better get the hell out of here! this is way more then us!”

Jimin “I totally agree!”

 

Taehyung look at his friend “Jimin you go with them! I can’t leave without my brother”

Jimin want to refuse again “N..” but got interrupted by Chanyeol “who said we will leave him! I won’t leave anyone behind! Am taking that bus to that school! you guys can take any car from here and leave!” He said looking at Jongin and Kyungsoo “but I prefer if we all go together, this guy...” he pointed at Jimin “...is right, if the military already know then where is it?”

 

Kyungsoo look at the little girl who keep hitting the doors to come out, he nodded “okay I go with you!”

Jongin nodded moving to the Bus “Let find Baekhyun he still owe me an apologies”

Taehyung said a loud “thank you” to them and look at Jimin 

Jimin look daggers at him “we better not die today or I kill you!” with that he move to the bus direction too

Taehyung smiled widely he know what Jimin said have no sense but it means a lot for him that he will be there.

 

The 5 now were on that bus and Chanyeol drive down the highway that leads immediately to the school

 

 

 

***ㅁㅁㅁ***

 

 

 

He runs...as fast as he can...but he know he can’t keep running forever...but what to do....he try to take some multi turns and corners and streets to deceive them...but no they were too much...if they go right the other half goes left...they were more of then he can dream he can pass.

 

Jungkook runs till he is out of breath, he take alleys to make things tighter maybe it will slow them down but no...they could easily keep up with him...he wants to go in the one way now he have but more were there standing...waiting...he stopped looking back and more were coming...

 

 

now he is trapped! 

 

 

His heart start racing, he have no clue where to go and what to do, what those people going to do to him? Eat him alive? Cut his flesh with their teeth! Because obviously they aren’t normal! they are animals!

 

but suddenly he heard engine and a loud horn that took those who were in front of him attention. making them turn and run away behind whatever there, Jungkook didn’t know what just happen but someone is trying to help him for sure! 

The place in front of him now was safe to pass, he look behind and saw those who he tried to lose now more near, he runs again ending in a road, looking at what those who were blocking his way followed, he saw the back side of a sport car very far away leaving, and those went behind it unconsciously. He smirk taking the other direction of that road, the car must be so loud and fast that they won’t reach it so he won’t be worried about helping who helped him.

 

even some of those who were following him start to run in separate way, unconsciously following their friends if he can say so, and others didn’t surrender following him, another 5 minutes of running in that Street to get the hell away from them, he was about to come across the highway that lead to the city when he stopped in his track hearing the loud engine again from behind, he turn to look and saw the same car coming out of an alley leaving those who chasse him behind.

 

Jungkook was shocked when that car did a very professional turn with that speed and been driven and stopped next his feet, the door car got opened and a “COME IN!” heard

 

Jungkook fast went inside the car looking at the one who was driving and hit the gas immediately when trying to pass those who were on the streets without hurting them. He couldn’t say a word but he remember the boy from the bus! the one who he bumped into.

 

“You okay?”

 

He heard him asking “yes thank you for helping!”

“You were at the school?” He asked

Jungkook nodded “Yeah I was!”

“Good! Now did you remember the two who were in the bus with us! A boy with blond hair similar to me but taller! Another is short brown hair wearing blue and jeans!”

Jungkook immediately know the two who he was referring to “they took the way to the police station in my motorcycle, Are you that guy brother!l?”

“Really! They are fine!” He said with happy voice “My name is Baekhyun and yes am the blond one brother!”

Jungkook look at how he was skilled in driving he asked “racer?”

Baekhyun shrugs “free time hobby” he was about to say something when he heard a phone ringing “Oh! God” he look back at the laptop bag “answer!” He order and Jungkook immediately turn finding the phone and a voice call was coming, he slide and put the phone on Baekhyun direction 

 

“Oh thank god!”

 

The voice from the phone heard saying

 

“Suga!” Baekhyun called

“Baekhyun! You should come over here immediately!”

Baekhyun look at the phone then back at the road “come? where are you?”

“at the company!”

“What the hell you still doing there!”

“I...se...lt....Bae....e..”

 

Baekhyun frown in anger  “damn it the signal is lost again!”

Jungkook look at the phone and indeed it is, “what you will do”

 

Baekhyun huffs he kept silent or some time, thinking about everything happened he hit the steering wheel with “damn it!” But he finally spoke “there is others waiting in the police station in the Bus 501! You took the car and go there and don't stop!”

 

Jungkook blankly looked at him “you?” 

 

Baekhyun “I don’t know if he is trapped! I will go and try to get him out, his my right hand and I sent him here for a deal! Please If you meet Taehyung tell him to go back to the village because I will go immediately to the airport after this and go back home and never look back!”

 

Jungkook nodded, well it not his business but he can take the message to that WC boy for sure.