Chapter 4 : crazy

Bus 501

Running behind that driver inside the hospital after they heard the gunshots, Baekhyun stopped at his track, the hospital was worse than that street, everything is broken….glass, machines, doors, and floors and wall full of blood, like there was a fight inside here, and not just any fight because no one was there no body! no one at all. He look at Chanyeol running and searching, the gunshots stopped and he was looking for the soldier for sure, he finally move behind him because maybe he should be closer, this isn’t normal, If the hospital is like this, the main street is like this, that mean the whole city is like this?

He saw Chanyeol moving fast inside a room, and he move along following him, the moment he had a clear view of the room, he saw that soldier standing there. and four people are dead in front of him all wearing doctors uniform, the little girl still unconscious on the ground, while his gun was on the floor, and probably he was having a mental break down just standing there without moving.

“OH MY GOD WHAT DID YOU DO?” Chanyeol yells going to look at the four dead bodies, maybe they are still alive, but none of them were.

“th….they wanted…” the soldier said a bit shocked and confused “they attack me first!”

Baekhyun was shocked at the view he couldn’t say a thing.

“WHY THE HELL DOCTORS WILL ATTACK YOU?” Chanyeol said standing and taking a back from that soldier.

“I don’t know!” the soldier said “I fired at the ceiling first but they didn’t stop they…” but he stopped when he saw Chanyeol moving fast taking the gun from the floor, and went to Baekhyun standing in front of him “believe me! They weren’t normal” he wanted to convince

Chanyeol pointed the gun to the soldier “I don’t want to hurt you, I will just take the little girl and leave”

The soldier just rise his arms in the air, “I swear they weren’t normal I found the door locked and thought they didn’t want to open and break it, but no someone locked them in because they..”

“I WONT REPEAT MYSELF” Chanyeol shouted he also start to panicked now, he have no idea what he is doing and what the consequences of pointing a gun to a soldier “STEP BACK FROM THE GIRL!”

The soldier just move back slowly, “please!” he said “take her, just be safe! Something isn’t normal happening here”

“go back to the bus” Chanyeol ordered Baekhyun, and move to the little girl and try to carry her while still pointing the gun on that soldier.

And doing as he been told, Baekhyun left the room and was about to go to the entrance, from where he came but he stopped at his track looking at the end of that hospital hall “Excuse me!” he said seeing a nurse standing there looking at the ground, and holding a chain of keys in her hands, her hair was a mess her clothes were in a mess, she didn’t move at all so Baekhyun said “we have a little girl that need help!”

The nurse didn’t move

“Excuse me!” now he was moving to her direction “are you okay? what happened here?” he asked now just 5 steps far from her, but he didn’t move at all now because the nurse look at him, and her eyes were all black, Baekhyun just prevented himself from screaming, but he unconsciously move backwards seeing her like that.

“e”

He heard the nurse wanting to say something, but he didn’t stop moving back slowly from her, “are you okay?” he asked and bump on something that he jumped turning back looking at what it was, and it was the driver carrying the little girl.

He was shocked looking at the nurse who stepped a one-step hardly and now they both can see here knee was broken and fall on the ground

“Oh my!” Baekhyun said moving back now faster and pushing Chanyeol back with “the soldier is right! They aren’t normal”

“e…eaaaaaaaaaaah!”

The nurse on the floor screamed loudly, and that made the two sure panic more, they start to hear other voices after the nurse screamed and start to crawl on her body, not much more time needed to see some other people start to hit the windows of some locked rooms. In that hall, Baekhyun felt the creeps in all of his body now, the soldier was right, they don’t look normal, and someone really did lock them in those rooms, their eyes were all black, and there attitude were unreasonable.

A normal person won’t be hitting the glass like that with his bare hands to come out, they would find something to break it!, Still glad they can’t go out because probably they will attack them, and they will end up doing the same as what the soldier did.

“Guys let get out of here”

The two heard the soldier saying and move fast out of that creepy hospital, all the way back to the Bus, Chanyeol move in putting the girl on the first seat and sits back on the driver seat, he saw the two getting in and close the door, but didn’t drive.

Jongin look at them with a questioning look “what happened?”

Baekhyun just move back to the third, raw and sits closing his eyes wanting to analyze what he just saw, the soldier just lean on the now closed door and talk “guys something happened to the people in the city! They act weird, like they aren’t in their right mind!”

Jongin raise an eyebrow “meaning?”

“I don’t know!” the soldier replied “it better if we go to the police station to check, if it the same as the hospital we go to the military base! If something wrong with the city we will know everything there”

“but why people will act like that?” Chanyeol spoke “they were…” he didn’t finish his sentence because he can’t find the right word to describe what he just saw

Baekhyun stand from his seat “the city is empty! Which mean people already run away!” he move and take the bag of his laptop from his first seat “we didn’t see anything because you took a secondary road, so even if the evacuation happened in the last hours they probably move south where the military base should be right?”

The soldier nodded “his right, it is the best place to go to now”

Chanyeol look at the little girl “what about her?”

The soldier look at the girl “the base had doctors they can take care of her”

“Then let’s go there!” Jongin said and the two other agree, except for Baekhyun who move next the soldier who was standing near the door, with his laptop bag already on his back “do you have any map to the city?” Baekhyun asked looking at Chanyeol

“yeah!” Chanyeol confirm “but I know the way to the military base”

“can i?”

Chanyeol move to a box next his seat and open it taking out a paper having a map on it “here!” and Baekhyun take it and open it right away looking for a place,  “good! Thanks” he said and look at the soldier to move away.

Chanyeol raise an eyebrow at the action, “Where you think yourself going?”

Baekhyun look at them “am not going with you” he explain, “I will go back to the music school”

Jongin eyes got wide open in realization “Taehyung!”

Baekhyun nodded “my little brother is there his friend and even that other student”

“no no no!” the soldier said “let us first take you the military then I can get a squad and go get them”

Baekhyun laughed in sarcasm “you joking!” he look at the necklace in the soldier neck with his name on it “soldier Do Kyungsoo, I respect your help and courage but did you see THOSE things in the hospital right? Now imagine a whole school!”

The soldier named Kyungsoo try to convince, “we don’t know if the school is like that! Maybe everything is fine there!”

Baekhyun nodded “it better be! but i need to make sure” he look at the driver and waited to open the door for him, but the driver did hesitate. “Open the door please!” he said with a very serious tone.

Chanyeol click on the button for the door to get opened, and Baekhyun get down from it, the time was almost 6, it possibly 1 to 2 hours for the city to become darker, and in the way back, there is those who they already run away from them, those who hurt the little girl.

Baekhyun take his phone and check if he can make a call, but no, the service was out again, he hope for Taehyung to be fine in that school, and nothing from this is happening over there, he must hurry because if something bad happened to him he won’t forgive himself at all.

He saw an open car, and go to it immediately, he didn’t plan to go on feet for sure, also he is sure no one will bother to accuse him of stealing, the doors were open and the keys were on, he start the engine and close the door, opening the map to read it. He saw the hospital name and knew where he is in that map

 

 

*** the music school ***

 

 

Running all the way down that building emergency stairs, they end up in a yard, Jimin explain, “this is the back side, we need to go back in to leave the school”

Taehyung heard the word leave he stopped Jimin “wait! Leave! But what if Baekhyun came here?”

Jimin look at him with an unbelievable expression “Taehyung! Let leave go to the police then call your brother from there! He probably in his meeting now!”

Taehyung nodded at the plan, it was a good plan after all, he saw Jimin start running to a glass door pushing it in, he move behind him still dragging the guitar boy behind, that door was leading to a place with a swimming pool inside of it.

They were moving with fast footsteps, till Jimin stopped suddenly, and that made Taehyung bump into him with “what!”

Jimin immediately put his hand on his mouth with “shsh!” and pointed to another big glass door at the other side of that big for sure swimming class, Taehyung take look and saw some students just standing there without a move, he whisper “you think they are crazy too?”

Jimin shrugs, he doesn’t know the answer, but he didn’t want to get the same experience again “let just take the cafeteria way it reach the outside too” he pointed at another door in that place, and the three went there, trying to move as quiet as they can

now the place was full of tables and chairs, they end up in a cafeteria as Jimin said, Taehyung look at the far corner and grab Jimin shoulder biting his lips in a scared action because the one who was standing there was looking directly at them with the black eyes he have.

At first the guy didn’t move at all, but Jimin loudly and shockingly screamed moving to him “L.Joe what going on man, this isn’t a freaking joke you scaring me!”

“Jimin no!” Taehyung want to grab Jimin but the other was fast to go to his roommate, grabbing him from his collar in anger, Taehyung was watching the scene thinking the guy will respond since he didn’t act crazy, but for his surprise he just grab Jimin hardy from his neck with his both hands shocking him and even lifting him from the ground.

Taehyung finally left the ‘hot wet boy’ hand and runs to the two trying to lose the grip on his friend neck, “DAMN IT” he screamed hitting the other arms continually, he manage to let Jimin feet on the ground with that but the shocking was still there, the guy was having like super arms to not feel the pain form the hits he did, it was almost like impossible to break it “LEAVE HIM!” Taehyung screamed when Jimin start to inhale oxygen hardly.

But the three just got pushed hardly on the ground when a sudden kick hit that crazy roommate waist, made him lose balance to the floor, and Jimin break free starting to breathe hardly.

Taehyung move to Jimin right away helping him stand away from that crazy roommate and saw the ‘wet hot boy’ who did the kick standing there coolly while looking at him with “let’s go”

Taehyung look at that roommate L.Joe who start to stand, “WATCH OUT!” he yells when he attacks the ‘wet hot boy’ but the other reaction was faster than he thaught taking the crazy roommate arm and throw him with a one arm shoulder throw, making him struggles again on the floor, but this time they were fast to leave that place all the way out of that school, running non-stop.