Chapter 17 : Obeying?

Bus 501

Chanyeol stopped the car in front of the rubbles of that helicopter, the place was the same but empty since they arrived,

“you think the military took everyone?” Jungkook asked

Chanyeol shrugs “I don’t know! But the whole city is too much to take in few hours right?” He said going out with the two and heading to where they left Baekhyun body, Chanyeol lead the way because the others didn’t know exactly, he reach the house and the door was opened, thinking maybe Kyungsoo left it open because he was the first to leave, he went to the room that was also open and gets in to meet the empty room “Oh God!” Chanyeol said and Taehyung follows him fast he saw the empty room and look at Chanyeol

“You sure he was here?” 

 

Chanyeol nodded looking at the blood that still on the bed, “yeah!” He went to the bed his heart weirdly felt a huge joy that he never thought he will feel it for a man he met a day ago “he was here!” He repeated

 

Jungkook who wasn’t less surprised then the other because if not for Baekhyun he would be dead already he mumbled “he was infected then and didn’t die”

 

Taehyung close his eyes trying to hold his tears, if Baekhyun was awake that mean he can still give him the cure, and he will come back to normal! “It saved him, the infection saved him” His heart was feeling a happiness that could killed him right now, he shouldn’t left him, he shouldn’t.

 

Chanyeol nodded “probably, we need to find him” he said moving out of the room, Taehyung and Jungkook follows him immediately, they went out and Taehyung asked “where should we start?”

Chanyeol look around at the empty street “am afraid we should search where those crazy people went, probably Baekhyun in his crazy state is with him”

“Maybe we should go and find Kyungsoo?” Jungkook asked 

And Chanyeol shake his head a no “it’s risky we don’t know what they did to the others, and we have Baekhyun brother here what you think they will do to him if they catch him?”

“What others?” Taehyung asked “why Kyungsoo came back here?”

Jungkook look side ways avoiding Taehyung gaze, not wanting to be the one telling him, Taehyung know something is wrong when that boy who didn’t take his eyes off all the road now did “Jungkook!”

 

And that when the other jumped in his place looking at Chanyeol maybe he would be generous and tell him

“Well Jimin and the others didn’t back yet” Chanyeol explain “and probably you know the military was the one who shot down your helicopter”

 

Taehyung eyes got wide open in shock “W-what?” His best friend been taking by the military? “Why?” He said but he was there with Baekhyun when he gave them the cure “that general didn’t want Baekhyun to go with me because he know everything”

Chanyeol nodded 

 

Taehyung anger expression was on now “he killed my brother and now took my friend!” Taehyung went immediately to the car with 

Jungkook following him “where are you going?”

Taehyung feels anger and frustration inside “isn’t it obvious! To where any general sits thinking he freaking have the rights to take people lives because he have some grades on his shoulder! That where”

 

Chanyeol went to the driver seat too, “thinking about it, Maybe the crazy people are there too, because I think it’s the only place who maybe still have normal people on”

 

Deciding their destination the three headed to the military base, unlike Kyungsoo they found it now little bit clear, the fog start to fade, leaving just dead bodies and broken things probably by bombs there, they arrived at the gates and Chanyeol stopped the car far away, “that doesn’t look good” he said when he saw the car Kyungsoo use there left on the front opened.

 

First the three thought it’s the same view from the company, where the military leave dead bodies around, But Taehyung pointed to some soldiers dead body “I think there was a war over here”

 

Jungkook look at the soldiers he asked for Taehyung to give him a space to go out and went out of the car, moving to the dead bodies 

“What are you doing?” Taehyung said with a low voice, and Jungkook went there and start search these soldiers, he took a riffle and two guns, checking if there is bullets still on, and come back giving the guns to Taehyung and Chanyeol “you know how to use it?”

 

Taehyung shake his head not wanting to take the gun, “no! Am not taking that!” he look at Chanyeol who check the Ammo, and take off the safe button “wow! you guys are insane”

 

Jungkook smirk “village boy how you want your revenge on the general again? Yelling on his face?”

And Taehyung now thought about it, well he didn’t think that far he was just angry and want to find his friend and brother.

 

“Let’s go in!” Chanyeol ordered when he saw Taehyung taking the gun carefully, they pass the big door in that huge field, but stopped at their track when they saw the huge amount of people standing in that big field like it was a concert over there, they fall back slowly, and went back to the car hiding behind it

“what the freak was that!” Taehyung said with a low voice but a panicked expression “did you see that!”

 

Chanyeol, “its like the whole city is in there!”

“Then Baekhyun must be there too!” Taehyung said and want to go back 

“Wait wait wait!” Jungkook “let find another not suicidal way in!” 

Chanyeol “what way exactly, any ideas?”

 

Jungkook look at the door then at the car, “I have one but you tow must hide!”

“What?” Taehyung asked “details please?”

“I take the car! I go in and out” Jungkook explain

“No that..” Taehyung wanted to protest but thinking about it the lambo is way faster then humans running “could work!” He finished “you will be safe as long as you don’t stop! And we can try to find if Baekhyun among them?”

 

Jungkook nodded “yes just hide and don’t let them see you!” He look at Chanyeol “okay?”

Chanyeol nodded “don’t stop at all and don’t come back! Lead them to the center and try to lose them”

 

Jungkook smirk “well I wanted to try what Baekhyun did before for me, am happy I will do it for him now, go!”

 

Chanyeol sign to Taehyung to follow him, the two hide in a second floor of a shoes store, calculating that there is the best place to, they close the door and take a peek from a mirror window from the outside, they saw Jungkook did start the engine, and went inside that field.

 

“Come on come on come on” Taehyung repeated nervously, and Chanyeol smiled “he will be fine don’t worry, he is a stronge kid”

 

Taehyung nodded with a smile thinking of the first time he me Jungkook, how funny it was, they heard the brakes the tires voices and a Lamborghini came out of that doors with the maximum speed with people over it rolling down and falling, they saw the car going and after few seconds a huge amount of people start running all the way behind it

 

Taehyung put his hands on his mouth when he saw the amount of the people, the view was scary, his heart skip a beat thinking what if something happened to the car, Jungkook will die not get turned for sure just because of the people that maybe will stamp on him.

 

 

“You can see him!” 

 

He heard Chanyeol saying and Taehyung immediately remember the reason why they are hiding there, he start to search the people “not yet!”

 

Those people didn’t want to end at first but after few minutes they did, Taehyung look at Chanyeol to confirm he didn’t see anyone, he earn a shaked head of no too form the other

“Let find Kyungsoo!” Chanyeol said knowing that first things first since they are here, Taehyung nodded also wanting to find his best friend too.

 

The two went outside of that store, all the way to the doors and saw the field wasn’t empty as they thought, other black eyes people were looking at them standing there like they were waiting...

 

“Crap!” Chanyeol said pushing Taehyung behind him, “to Kyungsoo car in my mark” he whisper and Taehyung nodded continuously scared of the view,

 

But he waited Chanyeol Mark, that he didn’t hear it at all, he look at him and where he was looking, and followed his eye sight to a boy standing at the far end near the building doors playing with three dogs, “BAEKHYUN!” Taehyung scream with tears taking the other attention in that silent, he want to go to him, But Chanyeol hold him back, and pushed him backwards because those people start running to them, “go go go!” Chanyeol said trying to run but Taehyung was making it hard for him struggling to go there, to his brother,

 

A whistle heard and those crazy people stopped mid way not far from them, Taehyung take off Chanyeol hand aggressively and went inside those people, not caring at all, for Chanyeol surprise they didn’t attack him, and how the boy get this bravery from in a sudden?, he saw Taehyung reaching Baekhyun now so easily!

 

Isn’t that suspicious?

 

 

Taehyung saw his brother looking back at him, dark black hair and eyes, that not how people turn? he though but he can’t care less he just went there and hugs him like his life depends on it, while crying and crying, he stopped seeing anyone around, what matter for him is the one in front of him now “am sorry! Am sorry I left you!”  He repeated and repeated, 

 

Chanyeol look around, at that place, on a military car there was a man sitting, he was amused at the view of the two, he smiled like he is waiting something, but his smile fade when Baekhyun asked “who are you?” To Taehyung, and the three dogs start to bark loudly on Taehyung, he hopped from that military car and went to the two direction.

 

Chanyeol automatically went there too, he look at the people that didn’t attack him too and was just glad about it, He was about to reach them but that guy arrived first

 

“Well you are useless!”

 

Chanyeol froze when he heard the man with black eyes talking, now they can talk also? But Jungkook lost his voice! Why Baekhyun didn’t? why this guy didn’t? But wait he saw him before, at the gaz station, he was there that guy with the dogs that didn’t attack them! Is he the leader of this things? 

 

 

 

Taehyung look at the one talking and panicked seeing one of those talk, he was speechless, he just listened, looking at him going to Baekhyun side and touching his face “do you remember?” The guy asked and Baekhyun didn’t reply he was just looking at Taehyung with a very strange look

 

“Aaaaaaagh!” That man scream in anger and turn to look at Taehyung, “DIE!” he yells and one of the dogs attacked Taehyung right away, 

Chanyeol reaction was faster taking the gun and shot the dog immediately, “TAEHYUNG!” he called and Taehyung runs back to Chanyeol side,

 

The guy look at Chanyeol with a raised eye brow, “we meet again driver!” he said when he noticed him, he whistled and those people turn to look at them

“Chanyeol am sorry!” Taehyung said when he saw those now was surrounding them, but Chanyeol didn’t care because now he was looking at the boy behind, that one who he wanted badly to go to, 

 

He saw Baekhyun look back at him? He move steps forward to his direction, and the guy look at him signing with his hand to those who were around to stop, he was also looking at Baekhyun again waiting...

 

Chanyeol put his gun down, when the short one reach him and just look at him there standing with a very confused facial expression, like he want to remember him, “Baekhyun!” Chanyeol said moving his arm hesitatingly to touch the other face, but stopped in the middle way, when he look at the necklace, he smiled “you didn’t lost it!” He said knowing that even in a state of infection he wear the necklace! That a new.

 

Baekhyun look at the hand that touch the necklace, “Eros?” And touch it

 

Chanyeol smiled nodding his head and a tear come out from one of his eyes, he didn’t know why he became so emotional but he is happy! He is weirdly happy to be this close, to have this conversation again, why waiting another life if he could have him in this life even for just for few minutes, he move the arm he was holding the gun with behind Baekhyun back and pushed him to his embrace, taking his chin with the other free hand and kissed him again.

 

Taehyung eyes got wide open, he look side ways because that his brother and he felt kind of awkward for a second, his eyes landed on the guy there and he was shocked he saw him moving to the two and pushing them away from each other, he grabs Chanyeol “you know how he got infected!” 

 

Chanyeol look at the guy confused

 

“TELL ME!” the guy said in anger like his life was depending on it, Chanyeol have his doubts and shake his head even if he know how “What are you talking about?” He lied 

 

Taehyung look confused at them,

 

The guy look at Baekhyun then Chanyeol, “you transfer it to him didn’t you?” He smirk “I remember I infected you at the gaz station to take it inside that building you went to! But how?”

Chanyeol didn’t reply

 

The guy look more angrier, but in a moment he stopped as he realized it “is it in a way you humans reproduce!?”

 

“What?” Chanyeol said confused but He saw the guy taking Baekhyun arm aggressively

 

“Leave him!” Chanyeol said pointing the gun on the black eyes guy, he saw him look at him with a smirk, He take Chanyeol hand quickly and fire on himself till he emptied the gun between the other fingers on his chest “happy now!” He said with a smirk 

 

“The hell!” Chanyeol said shocked, and Taehyung isn’t better 

 

“this body will die soon, I found the way to go in the perfect host among millions finally” with the words that guy grab Chanyeol to him “your time too to be a host” he said when they were close and pushed him back so hard like he was having super power, making him lose balance not just him, even Taehyung who was behind him,

 

Chanyeol tried to stand and check on Taehyung “you okay?” 

Taehyung nodded “for now!” He said seeing those people coming their way! Chanyeol take the gun on Taehyung and fire on the nearest who didn’t flinch or anything, “DAMN IT” he said trying to protect Taehyung behind him, maybe he can buy him time to run away, No wonder the military failed to contain the situation, those things developed in some way!

 

“Stop!”

 

the people stopped and look confused at the one ordering, even the dogs who were coming to the two just sits,

 

The guy with black eyes there look confused “what?” He turn to look at Baekhyun who ordered

 

“Stop!” Baekhyun said again 

 

The guy smirked taking Baekhyun with anger from his jaw “you dare to order me! You are a piece of me you filthy !”

 

Baekhyun look at him with a smirk, “Am not anymore, and you are dying!” He hit his hand that was grabbing him, and pushed the guy away “after few hours, you will fade away because you didn’t have a perfect host! You don’t belong here”

 

The guy yells “IF I DONT BELONG HERE THEN YOU DONT”

 

A laugh of Baekhyun heard when he move away and went to the dogs “I do! My host is perfect! He accepted me! I fought for him to be alive, and he let me feed in him with his own well! You know what you were messing? A well of the body owner”

 

The two seeing the scene were speechless, they look at each other and look at Baekhyun that doesn’t even sound like Baekhyun now

 

They saw the two left dogs barking on the guy, and not just them, the people around look at him 

 

“No! THAT BODY WILL BE MINE!” The guy said loudly and move to Baekhyun direction attacking him, but the dogs and the people didn’t let him even reach his side, they start hitting him and he was strong enough to push them back

 

Chanyeol and Taehyung move back from the fight scene, dozens against one isn’t an easy fight, but it didn’t stop there, those others who run outside were coming back, like they wanted a piece of him for sure

 

“Don’t fight it” Baekhyun said “didn’t you train us to never give up! To do what we want?”

 

Chanyeol saw those people ripping that man apart, his blood were all black, he was now screaming in anger, till one aggressively took the heart out, and the others smash the skull with their bare hands, 

 

 

“and why I will obey you if I can be the leader” Baekhyun said and those people stand and look at him, Baekhyun eyes went to the two remain not infected and everyone else there did the same