Chapter 1

Bus 501

"beep...beep...beep"

 

the sound of the clock heard in the room poining at 10 o’clock in the morning, he heard his name being called from down stairs, at first he didn’t open his eyes at all, his brain was wanting more sleep since it’s the holiday, he put the sheet on his head to make it a little darker and maybe a little quieter, but his brain just remembered what is today! who is coming today.

 

The feel of laziness just disappeared in a second, he throw the sheet fast with happiness, thinking that today is the day his big brother decide to come from aboard, he supposed to arrive at 11, he stands from the bed and arranged it quickly and open the window to look at the green view in front of him.

Yes he is living in a village but it not small it very large, with green areas, small amount of people yes but he likes it because his little family here, his friends here, his high school here, and his life is kind of smooth, living with his father that work as a farmer in there land behind the house! It is a peaceful life no? He take an inhale with “glad today is a holiday" he said and goes fast taking a shower and wearing his usual clothes, then going down stairs.

 

he look at his grand mother usual spot, she was trying to switch the channel hardly, so he went to her with a "good morning granny" he kiss her cheek then take the remote from her and change it to the usual channel she like.

he look at the small kitchen where the table had the breakfast on it and his father was there waiting for him while feeding the dog.

 

"good morning dad" he said sitting on the table he saw his father slamming the dog food on the table while saying..

 

"what good about this morning Taehyung?" 

 

Taehyung who look at him with a 'not again' look he protested “dad please!" tried to convince his dad "please don't make him regret coming here after all those years"

 

now his father was more angry "he shouldn't be coming at all that f***ing kid, it’s been 10 years and it should be forever" he start to scream and hit the table "you know i will open this door for him just because you begged, you think i want him here? hell i don’t and if you want my opinion I prefer if he was dead, better then be ashamed of him coming in the village and people around start talking again" the father just stands in frustration going to his room slamming the door and leaving Taehyung there looking at the closed door

 

"Taehyung'aah! come and see...come and see..." the grand mother said and Taehyung look at her "not now granny!" he said not in the mood leaving the house to go to the station hoping his father will be way gentle when he will come back with his brother

 

the old woman look at the kid who left then go back and look at the TV

 

- - ...an urgent statement warning everyone and those who are watching us now please...stay away from the center city because the situation is still out of control - -

 

 

***ㅁㅁㅁ***

 

 

arriving to the station Taehyung look at the bus who just arrive, he know his brother won't be in it because he have his own car that he will probably drive all the way from the airport, but they agree to meet at the station.

 

"good morning Taehyung" people passing by were greating him and he did the same  replying a "good morning" and even asking about some in their families, Health and plans, yes the place is large but the people all know each other around.

 

The time now was 11:15 he start to get worried looking countless of times to his watch "where is he? his not coming again?" he whispers to himself in a disappointments, the clock now was 11:25 he take his phone but the signal was out "damn" he said knowing already it a bad signal around here and it a usual thing, but he hope for once it work fine! but who is he lying at? 

 

He move trying to have a signal, seeing there is one he dial the number fast but again the signal was out "perfect" he said rolling his eyes thinking that maybe his brother won't come again because for the last years he promised him to came every time but he keep canceling it at the last moments saying his busy working on some new project

 

11:52

 

12:12

 

 

 

Taehyung now was sure he wasn’t coming he put his phone back on his pocket, lean his head down in a sad pout hitting some rocks on the ground while huffing and was about to leave the station but he hears a loud...

 

‘BEEP’

 

and a very noisy engine, he look up to see a Lamborghini Veneno roadster drived bu his brother, it been years and he usually just speak with him through the video calls, he saw him slide his chopard sunglasses down his nose and rising an eyebrow with...

“your leaving already little brother?" 

the car take an eye catch of everyone around, Taehyung felt all the gaze looking at them but it doesn’t matter for him because this time his brother arrived, and he didn’t canceled it

 

Maybe it is happiness or awkwardness or shock but he strangely froze in his place, maybe because it been so long and he doesn’t know how to deal with a ‘big’ brother in real but also he didn’t fail to smile wide to him when he saw him going out from his fancy car and heading straight to where he was standing...frozen 

“My little V becomes way handsome and taller" his big brother made a hand gesture to measure their tall different “you look smaller from the phone I must say!”

 

to be honest his brother was screaming the word “RICH” wearing such obviously expensive and clean clothes and having the ‘Am not even in your level’ looks

 

Taehyun smiled genuinely hearing the name that just his brother calling him he finally find the courage to move his muscles and hug him with “welcome home Baekhyun"

 

Baekhyun take out a laugh in sarcasm "haha! yeah..!" he then automaticaly change the subject leaving the hug and ruffled playfully Taehyung hair "how have you been?”

Taehyung who didn’t lose the happy smile for once “am good! What take you so long? I thought you will cancel it again”

 

Baekhyun know it his fault to make him think that he huffs “i think I need a new wheel, I ruined one in this hard to even drive in it road, that why i take so long, I barely made it here slowly before it could go on fire"

 

Taehyung look at the car and think of it a little "there is one mechanic but it a little bit far away from here, we can walk there and bring someone to check it! but i don't know if he can even deal with a car like this parts"

 

"wait! what? walk!! you don't have a car?" Baekhyun look at him in a questioning look but the other didn't reply "V! why are you silent? am sure i sent you money to buy the one you told me you like it!"

 

Taehyun couldn't say any words he knows the moment he will say why he didn't buy it Baekhyun probably will leave.

"it him right?" Baekhyun asked with a very upset tone

"i can explain!..dad wa..." 

Taehyung couldn't finish his sentence because of his big brother phone ring and the other immediatly take the call "yes!..hello!..." Baekhyun look at him a little bit shocked "no signal?" 

Taehyung who felt a little disapointement because he got cut of his own words nodded with "hard to get one at the station area"

“perfect" Baekhyun roll his eyes then goes back to the phone moving around "can you hear me?...yes...what do you mean by that?...what wrong with the center city branch?...the meeting with the CEO is at 5pm today no? hello...Oh my GOD!" he screamed the last word "this signal! damn it!" 

"everything is okay?" Taehyung asked

"yeah!” Baekhyun said dialing the number again but the signal didn’t help at all, he nodded thinking about it before he spoke “Any ride to the center city?!" 

"No taxi, it’s 7 hours in the bus but why the question?" Taehyung didn’t buy that, Baekhyun just came and now he want to leave

"i will come back i just need to go and check on something quickly" Baekhyun explain going to his car and taking his laptop case “can you bring the mechanic here please?”

"Baekhyun! are you serious?" Taehyun voice now was sad, shocked, angry, he felt very bad he waited for this day to come since forever and now he is leaving! his sure he won’t come back! if it comes to work he put it always at the first place

"V listen! mother death anniversary is tommorow i will be here tonight or maybe early morning, don't worry! I can’t risk it going with the car and 7 hours road isn’t that much!" he said tabbing his shoulder “i will be back okay!” then goes to where he can get a ticket “one ticket to the center city in the first bus to leave please”

“Yes sir the bus 501 is going to leave after 10 minutes” the worker said

“Great”

 

Taehyung move next to his big brother “Hani two tickets not one please” 

Baekhyun look surprisingly at him “what are you doing?” 

“Didn’t you said your coming tonight! I will just make sure of it...i will go with you” 

“No!” Baekhyun refuse “I will be back when I finish I don’t know the exact hou...ya! Taehyung...!!”

Taehyung didn’t wait, he take the two tickets from the guichet and goes in hopping in the bus 

“Seriously!” Baekhyun look at the worker who just listened to Taehyung, he roll his eyes behind those sunglasses, pay for the two tickets, and went getting in that 501 bus.

The moment he step in it he look at how it was from the inside “oh my god!” He said in disgust and felt like it maybe in a worse condition then his car wheel, but what options he have if he didn’t go to check by himself he could lose a very important deal.

 

In defeated he move in to where his brother was, the bus wasn’t full at all, mostly they were 5 strangers.

He stand there looking at Taehyung, for real he could just shout on him to leave but his heart didn’t let him do that, the boy didn’t see him from when was a kid and probably he is the worst big brother ever for that, in a defeated way he just ask to sit next to the window and immediately regretted it when he look at how much dust in it “perfect!” he commented and open his laptop start to prepare a report for the sudden meeting he will have.

 

 

*** ㅁㅁㅁ ***

 

 

Taehyung smiled proudly with himself looking at Baekhyun, Maybe he was a little over or extra to want to come with him, but to be honest he want to spend the time with his brother, the last time he did it was when he was a kid! He can’t let him leave just like that? 

 

also to think about it he never left the village before so basically it his first trip?? Taehyung take a look at the people in the bus, next to him was a little girl and her mother he smiled to the little one and the girl smiled back,

He saw an old man in the front and a middle age man talking on his phone he turn around to see who was behind him he saw a boy in a military uniform, he must be on his vacation and came to see his family because the face doesn’t look so familiar, and at the far end someone was sleeping at the last 4 seats with his guitar bag next to him

“TAEHYUNG!!!” He heard his name being called so he turn to see who was calling 

“Jimin!!” Taehyung said surprised looking at his friend his not studying with him in the same school, he did in elementary but each one choose a different path and this friend of him who called Jimin choose to go out of the village and learn music in the Center city music school.

Jimin came and sits in front of him but before he spoke he clearly give a strange look at Baekhyun “are you going to the city?”

Taehyung nodded “just for today!” 

Jimin smiles “I am going back to the campus I just came to see my family”

the two start chitchatting immediately he didn’t see him for a while he was a very kind friend to him since they were kids 

The two attention change at the one who get in the bus just now, he was a little bit gloomy he look at them with “hey boys!” Then continue sitting behind the girl and her mother 

“Interesting ride” Jimin said rolling his eyes and Taehyung whispers a “shut up he can hear you” 

“You have a problem?” The last one who get in said looking at the two 

“No jongin, everything is fine” Taehyung was the one replying and Jimin goes whispering in his ears “is he still bullying the weak students?”

Taehyung look at Jongin checking if he heard them “can you keep it low well you?”

Jimin giggles “sorry!”

But a sudden voice made them all look at a direction 

 

“I don’t care really am done with you and your behavior” 

 

Baekhyun eyes move from his laptop to look at the boy and girl who were arguing outside the bus door and taking everyone curiosity even his 

“But I didn’t mean to! And you know that!” 

“Truly i don’t know you anymore Chanyeol! And am so done with this relationship”

“What do you mean?”

“Am breaking up with you” the girl said taking a necklace from her neck and throwing it on him then left the station 

 

The one named Chanyeol lean slowly taking the necklace from the ground, he obviously wanted to follow her but he didn’t, or maybe he couldn't, he goes in the bus wearing a cap and a classic clothes with a tie, sitting in the driver seat silently he take the mic “passengers, please take your seats! We are about to leave, Thank you” He said with his deep voice then put the mic back to it place starting the engine, closing the doors and leaving the village to the center city...