Mezmerized

THEIR SECRETS BEHIND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            

Rosé - BLACKPINK:
Will you be curly again tonight?
I miss that style, oppa ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Loey:
Yes, I think so. I totally rock that look right?ㅋㅋㅋ

Rosé - BLACKPINK:
You look so fluffy with 
curly hair.

Loey: 
I'll let you touch my hair later 
for good luck?

Rosé - BLACKPINK:
Oppa is such a puppy.
I hope I won't screw up your song.

Loey:
Don't worry. I know you won't. 
You'll do great!

Rosè - BLACKPINK:
Thank you oppa! It's our turn.
Talk to you later 😊

Loey:
Okay! Fighting!!

We were chatting from the moment I wake up until now on my way towards the stadium while she and the rest of her members were at the stadium.

We both slept late last night yet and I woke up early, looking forward to today. To be honest with myself, I was looking forward to meeting her again even if I haven't got enough rest. I usually slept inside the car on the way, but I decided to chat even if my eyes can't focus on my phone while inside a moving vehicle.

It only took a couple of days for her to get me charmed like no one ever has and surprisingly, it felt so natural for me to have admitted this feeling.

Crushing on someone has been so rare for me like I only had a few girls I had a crush on but, I never tried pursuing any of them.

I like this girl... and she's giving me sleepless nights ever since that practice, ever since we've been formally introduced. But instead of tossing and turning around my bed, I wanted to be productive so I write like I usually do or record covers at my studio if I'm out of words. Only this time, I'm so inspired by her.

"You're so busy with your phone lately, hyung..." Sehun stated with his eyes on his phone as well. I didn't respond to his statement and just kept scrolling, checking Naver for whatever news there is at the moment.

"Rosé. Blackpink." Baekhyun muttered by my ear. He was sitting behind me so I was quick to put my phone down and turn my head, only to see him peeking from the backrest of my seat.

I quickly glared and he immediately retreated back to his seat.  Baekhyun is so freaking nosy with anyone and everyone else's business which at times, ticks me off but, that's how he is.

"Rosé from BlackPink, huh? I'm excited to see your collab. I hear a lot about her lately, especially about her voice." He said before chuckling. "Anyone saw his post?" he asked.

"I don't follow anyone so..." Sehun said nonchalantly.

"Have you practiced your part, Chanyeol?" Suho asked.

"Of course," I answered quickly and confidently.

"Make us proud okay." He looked back from the passenger seat, smiling. I lift my thumbs up, assuring him. "Yah, Baekhyun... you'll be the emcee tonight, right?"

That was the last I heard before I slipped on my earphones and listen to some songs.

Upon arrival, I was quickly called by our manager, asking me to ready my guitar for a stage rehearsal for the collaboration performance. I wasn't informed beforehand since I knew there is a lot of artists still rehearsing.

I hasten and grab my guitar. I quickly went with the stage coordinator who ushered me to the stage.

Suddenly, a silver-haired guy with mochi cheeks came waving his hands, "Chanyeol hyung!" Jimin called and smiled even wider, making his eyes disappeared.

We quickly hugged, tapping each other's back as we both ask how each other's doing.

"I heard you'll be opening the show?" I enthusiastically asked. "I get to see you dance gracefully again." He smiled in return.

"I'm still far from graceful tho," he shyly rubs his nape.

"Chanyeol-ssi, this way please?" The coordinator called.

"Good luck with later hyung, I'm looking forward to your stage as well. I know it'll be daebak as always." He tapped my arm and bowed in farewell. I thanked him and wished him good luck as well before I headed towards the stage.

I'm close to a lot of male idols. Most people knew that and Jimin is one of those people who became my good friend.

Having close friends in the same industry is truly helpful because we are the only ones who could understand what it's like being an idol, it's pros and cons, our worries and fears especially when we're feeling the pressure given by the company and the public.

Everyone was there already, except Jihyo since Twice has not arrived yet or so I've heard.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter