Annoying

THEIR SECRETS BEHIND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Channie..." She called out softly and I was about to reach for that plump rosy cheek while staring into those inviting lips. But the soft image of her suddenly vanished into the darkness when I felt a weight press against me. 

I didn't really mind this weight but I was sleeping and to be honest, getting nudged or woken up is irritating, especially when I haven't really slept last night and in a middle of a good dream. I knew there wouldn't be anything much to do in the morning. I don't laze around but I'd take my time on sleep especially after sleepless nights.  

I groaned softly as the weight crawls up to me and ultimately concentrated a lot of the weight over my chest. My blanket and the warmth inside it made it difficult for me to wake up to check so I just laid there and brushed off the momentary disturbance on my sleep as it already had nestled comfortably on my chest.

"You continued playing PUBG, didn't you?" Her sweet voice asked softly. 

Oh, right... she just returned from japan today and I was messaging her last night. We agreed to meet here before lunch but I think it's still too early. I had set up an alarm so that I can prepare something when she arrives but she came early.

"And your room is messy..." She added voice muffled but I felt it over my chest. 

"You played with me last night." I groaned softly, voice cracking and hoarse as I forced words out but my eyes remained closed. I then pulled my hands out of the warmth of my blanket and embraced her. Immediately, I felt her smooth skin as both my hands slithered over which I think was her waist. 

"And you're wearing crop top... again," I added. 

To be honest, I never liked her wearing clothes that are too revealing. Call me old fashioned but, yeah... I never liked it. Though I'd never tell her what not to wear especially if she's comfortable with it. But since last week, I've somehow voiced out my frustration on the clothes she chose to wear. By voicing out, I meant sighing out loud giving her that look and expression but if she doesn't take it too seriously. 

She then giggles, "You're only noticing what I wear if it's crop tops or shorts... You hate it, don't you?"

 I just responded with a soft, long sigh before tightening my arms around her then rolled us over to the bed until my upper body was over hers. immediately burying my face on the crook of her neck while filling in my nose with her fragrance. 

She just smells so good.

She chuckled underneath me but never did she complained about the weight I press on her. "Is your bed too short for you that you sleep diagonally?" She asked, her arms forcing its way on the sides of my neck until it caged me back as I did on her, keeping my hands on the warmth of her skin that is generously exposed by the top she chose to wear.

I hated crop tops even if it looks good on her. As long as I'm the only one looking, it's fine but it's something I have right to reprimand her from... Though I have to admit it has its perks for me.  

"No, but, I kind of have gotten used to sleeping like that because not all beds I sleep in can accommodate 2 meters." I softly replied, feeling my own warm breath as didn't have a way to escape.

"What time is it?" I asked. 

"Still early... 9." She answered followed by a question, "Breakfast?"

"You hungry?" I asked in return. 

"I've had breakfast with the girls. I was thinking I can make you something..." She answered before feeling a soft kiss on the side of my head just like how I kiss her. 

"mmm... let's stay like this for a while? You just disturbed my sleep." I complained, tightening my arms around her. 

"Sorry...I just miss you... It's alright to snuggle but... you're kinda heavy."

I then lift myself slightly and opened my eyes at the same time only to be graced with the sweetest smile that had just made my morning better. 

How is she this pretty?

I then spread the comfy blanket open so I can pull her in. But I caught that reaction when her eyes left my face and fall onto my topless form. She didn't move a muscle so I just pulled her in and trapped her inside the same blanket. 

However, I can't let that reaction slide. She was surprised. 

"You want me to get a shirt? Or..." I trailed off when she finally held onto me. 

"I just didn't know you slept topless..." She muttered, snuggling in closer to me until there was no space between us. She rested her head over my arm and her hand slid from my side to my back. 

"You still smell of soap, Channie..." She muttered, looking up to me where I then reach to kiss the tip of her nose then her forehead until she's finally fully trapped beside me.

"Good thing I showered last night." I chuckled. 

"I missed you..." I whispered, keeping my lips latched onto her forehead as those words left me. 

"You didn't even bother waking up..." She complained softly, feeling the warmth of her breath over the neck. 

 "Because you kept me up late last night..." 

"How so? I slept right after the last game." She retorted. 

"I finished a song..." 

Ever since she cried like that in front of me, I was never able to sleep fast because my mind couldn't let go of that image of her in my mind and it hurts my heart. I just wanted her to always have those happy thoughts when she thinks of me. I didn't want her to worry about me or about us.

I never knew that doing that would make her think that we're still distant... that the closeness and comfort she feels is only physical and not emotional, in my case that is. 

"Which one?" She asked, feeling her head move looking up to me. 

"The one I asked help from a friend... Lee Jihoon."

"Who?" She asked, and I picked up that confusion in her tone. A smile cracked in my lips before I decided to take a peek on her face who had all brows furrowed while looking at me. 

"He's a very good friend of mine and you can actually google her, she's popular." I chuckled, trying to confuse her with that name.

"And why am I being blamed for keeping you up when you  finished that song with someone else?" She asked as a pout curled on her lower lip. 

"It's about you." 

A shy smile then grew on her lips before she averts her gaze fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter