Yogurt Parfait

THEIR SECRETS BEHIND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     

"Oh my gosh, you're pink?!" I gasped softly as we met in his apartment one afternoon. I was surprised when he took off his cap, revealing that pastel pink hair. I was actually using his studio in his apartment, practicing in using his effects pedals when he came home from practice. 

Our group has already mastered the choreography and we had already filmed our new music video so I had a few days off. The girls had their own plans, though Jennie stayed at home to catch up with the latest episodes of the series she was watching on Netflix. 

Chanyeol had told me about their comeback aimed this coming July. I was actually happy thinking that our groups may have the same schedules. Who knows when will we have free time so, thinking that we may be promoting in the same shows had me feeling excited. At least I'm gonna be seeing him despite the coming busy schedules. 

"... or is that, lavender-ish?..." I asked, head tilting. He then crouched in front of me while I still held the guitar on my lap. He was still a brunette when I spoke to him through a video call and now he comes home with pastel-colored hair.  Baby-pinkish or lavender--- ish? I don't know but it looks good on him. 

I lifted my right hand from the strings then ran my fingers through his hair. He grinned so cutely like a puppy being petted. But as I continue his hair up, I gasped again as soon as I saw more colors hidden underneath and it's all pastel. 

"It doesn't look weird?" He asked. 

"No, it looks good but..." My smile was then changed to a scrunched nose, "... feels rough." 

He then sighed softly before running his hand on his hair, "Yeah I know... I'm worried about my scalp but I need to change something for the comeback." 

I then held his head, cupping his ears with my palms before pulling him so I could check his almost balding spot on top of his head that's still recovering, "Channie... I don't want you going bald on me."

"I'll buy a lot of hair treatments..." He replied. 

"Also scalp treatment." I pouted as my hands then slid to his cheek, lifting his head up so I could look at him and he greeted me with those pearly whites with the widest, dorkiest smile he has. 

Ever since that day he gave me his key card, I've been feeling so at home at his place. He encouraged me to come visit his apartment whether he's here or not. He especially encourages me to practice my skills with the guitar and even the recording and arranging my own music, to familiarize myself with the effects the piano can do especially in recording. And honestly, his encouragement along with our fans and friends had really built my self-confidence so I must work really hard.  

It's been a few months and by far, our relationship has been going so smoothly. Too smoothly that my sister says it's kinda scary. I don't know if I consider a petty misunderstanding as a bump on the road we're taking, but it wasn't like she thought that we never fought. We do, about petty stuff. 

We had times that we're misunderstanding each other especially when it's about making time, for us both. But like what we promised on that day we made our feelings known, we would talk issued out before making any decisions which I think is what keeps us going despite the few chances we see each other. 

"So how's the choreography?" I then asked after being kissed on the cheek.

He was quiet for a few seconds as he pulled a chair to sit on. However, he then rubs his face with both hands, "I can't with the body rolls. My body does not agree with me. I thought I was doing it but when I look at myself in the mirror... " He lets out a long sigh after complaining which had me laughing softly. 

"Just feel the music, Channie. It'll make you move." I chuckled. 

"You see, no matter how good the song is, if it's body rolls, I can't do it like they can. Suho isn't the greatest dancer either but he can do it. Why can't I?" 

"Which part of Ko Ko Bop has body rolls?" My head tilted as I question. I've heard the song and there are a few parts where I could imagine his body rolling. 

"I didn't have any difficulty with that. It's actually The Eve." He pouted. 

I then hold both my cheeks as I try to imagine him doing that. He had sent me a video of the rest of the boys dancing the chorus part and it's actually a sensual choreography. But then I couldn't help but burst out chuckling when I imagine Chanyeol struggling to that part.

"Aish..." He softly hissed while glaring playfully at me, knowing what I was thinking instantly. 

"Awe, don't worry, Channie. Your musical talent makes up for your lacking dancing skills." I teased. 

"Yes, thank you very much Ms. Cheerleader." He retorted, reaching for my cheeks before pinching them, making me complain as my lower lip curl to a pout.

"I bought you your yogurt parfait." He smiles as he squishes my cheeks. My pout disappeared as I cheered, "Yay!" 

By now, my shyness around him had quite toned down as well, asking him to buy me what I like especially when it comes to food. When he knows I'm here, he would always ask if I wanted something even if his fridge is always full

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter