Feel At Home

THEIR SECRETS BEHIND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I was on my way to his apartment after a photoshoot for a magazine. I changed into something comfy and breezy since it's summer. Of course, I never forget to wear a mask. 

He's not scheduled for anything today and he had been asking to see me... like... a lot since last night. Like the usual, Channie wants to pick me up to where I'm currently located as he had always been considering my convenience but as usual, I insisted on what I wanted.

Since their album has just been released, we haven't seen each other privately. There's filming for stages on the same day and they'll immediately have a fan meet. And it's been almost a month since I visited. 

I'm excited to see him.  

It doesn't take too much time to travel but our schedules make so much distance between us. By next week, the girls and I be flying to Japan and he will be busy with promotions plus the release of the repackage album by next month. Who knows when we'll see each other again...

I to spend more time with him. I want to get my hands on his cheeks and squish them the way he squishes mine. I want to hear his voice, that whispering deep voice near my ear because a phone call will always never enough and only brings temporary comfort. I want to feel his warm embrace that always made me melt like he's the perfect mold that I melt in to. I want to see those kind eyes that stare, making me feel warm, soft at the same time. And of course, how could I never want a kiss from him. May it be a peck or that kiss were I always lose myself, I want to feel it all again... all of it. 

I may not express all of my desire vocally because I'm afraid to embarrass myself in front of him but, I would never lie about it.

I seriously miss him a lot.

After tapping the keycard and entering the passcode, I poke my head first to see if he will be running towards the door, expecting he would be as excited as I am to see him. However, after staying on my position for a minute or two, no excited monkey appeared which had me pouting... kinda disappointed. 

I was walking slowly, having my shoulders slumped as I maintained the same expression but as I turn to the corner towards the living room, I screamed out loud when he suddenly jumped in front of me and booed deeply.

My scream was high-pitched that even I surprised myself to have reached that pitch. But more importantly, he practically tackled me with a hug without. It didn't hurt but it definitely didn't fail to let me know that he too was excited. He laughed instantly as soon as he saw shocked to the bones and I could only imagine the look on my face. 

Even though I wasn't ready for this hug since both my arms were paralleled over my chest out of his sudden decision to scare me, I felt that we have been feeling the same. 

I wanted to complain about that jump scare stunt but decided to let it pass after I collected myself and just forced my arms around him. 

"I will get you for that," I muttered, burying my face on the crook of his neck while feeling him kiss the side of my head as his laugh had calmed down to a soft chuckle. I was tiptoeing now though 90% of my weight was being lifted by him and my toes. Albeit, this hug is how I expected it to be.

"Of course you will." He replied, keeping his lips on the side of my head, feeling that familiar, nostalgic warmth from his breath. 

It's surprising how a month could make this so nostalgic even if I'm receiving what I've wanted right now.

I lifted my head and looked up to him who wears a soft smile while I pouted. He then pecks the tip of my nose softly before saying, "I missed you. A lot... feels like I haven't embraced for over a month." 

"It's been a month," I replied, puckering my lips to peck those that pecked the tip of my nose with a quick kiss. 

"I survived that long?" He asked, brows furrowing to which I responded with a nod but his question made me smile. 

"Eoh! I made you a club sandwich. You've been eating off sandwiches from the convenience store recently so I googled an Aussie recipe."

"Really?!" I cheered excitedly in question. 

"Yeah, but I experimented a bit so, I hope you'd like my new recipe." His brows flicked up and down as he wears a big smile which made me chuckle. 

"I'd be the first to judge it, huh? I haven't had a snack so this is perfect!" I cheered.

However, his brows furrowed again, "I thought you said you stopped by a coffee shop before going here. Knowing you, you'd always have a pastry with coffee." 

I bit my lip while giggling in embarrassment. I just tried the iced coffee he always orders though I did take a piece of cake with it. He already knew my most favorite hobby which had never fail to make him wonder how deep my appetite is despite having a thin figure. 

"I wouldn't say no to a snack even if I just had one, so..." I replied shyly, trailing off. 

"One of the reasons I love you. You're never full." He chuckled before pulling me gently towards the kitchen which I willingly followed. But my eyes went to our hands. 

We may not be outside walking in the streets holding hands but, this already counts, right? We may not be able to do what normal couples do but even if we're confined inside his home, I'm contented. 

After ushering me in front of an impressively attractive dish of his that's in the form of the clubhouse sandwich, I quickly took my phone out to snap a picture. I wouldn't dare to post this or anything about us, but I'll still take a picture for myself... for memories.

"Wait... is this... kimchi?" I asked brows all furrowed as I point at the side dish now found in the middle of the plate surrounded by the neatly cut sandwiches. 

"Yeap and those are potatoes..." He answered, pointing at the thinly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter