Knowing Exo

THEIR SECRETS BEHIND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"They're already filming a new episode with a another group so, we'll be filming after them. We have enough time for make-up." Our manager said sitting at the passenger seat while I was comfortable at far the back seat while Lisa was still yawning widely beside me. 

We had an early call time and I was able to wake up earlier to prepare and so I can also call him. He just changed his phone number last night I was fast asleep. We both have schedules for filming a TV program but their call time is a lot earlier than ours. Later on, we'll be guesting for another radio show. 

"Which group?" Jisoo asked while I peeked from the backseat, leaning sideways so I could see the manager as he turned his head over his shoulder to look at her, "Exo." 

He was quick to face forward but my eyes widened upon hearing his answer. I know they'll be filming for a TV program today but he didn't say that it'll be that particular program. 

Jisoo and Jennie looked at me, sniggering only to find Lisa giving me the same expression with a smirk on their faces. 

"Oppa, this won't be like... a joined... filming... right?" I asked. The girls then turned their heads forward in unison as they waited for his answer. 

"Nope. We will film after them. Didn't I say we have enough time for makeup?" He said with a scrutinizing gaze which left me chuckling in relief while waving my hands as a gesture that it's nothing to be bothered about. 

I instantly felt anxious since this would mean that we'll get the chance to really meet them. I mean, it's different in music shows since we have a lot of groups in the same location. Today will be just our groups so, there is a chance we might get introduced formally. 

What makes me nervous is that Exo members tease a lot. Channie told me that they used to tease Kai around Krystal and Baekhyun around Taeyeon. They even tease Chen when he introduced his non-celebrity girlfriend whose now ex. 

What if they tease Chanyeol around me and our managers notice? 

I can play it like I don't really know them but then, I'm not used to lying through acting. I'm not trained for acting at all. And it might hurt Channie's feelings... Will he mind if I denied any relations with him? Now that we've established what this relationship is, it would definitely hurt me if I hear him deny who I am to him. But, it's necessary. 

When we arrived, we passed at the studio, we could hear a lot of laughter and even just by the second we stepped in. I got a glimpse of him smiling so widely standing tall in front with the rest of the group.

"They're really lively," Jisoo said, looking in the same direction as I was, tiptoeing while walking. 

"What if we bore them?" She asked, nose scrunched with a pout on. She doesn't look that worried but she's right. What if we aren't funny enough and the episode came out boring?

"Oppa, after this, can we go to the studio and watch?" Jennie asked while we're having our makeup and our manager agreed as they have been planning to watch as well, even our stylists and makeup artists. 

After filling out an interview form, we all huddled at the back of the studio where we can see them clearly, wearing summer school uniforms. They were all seated down apart from Baekhyun who's standing behind a table up at the front and they were talking about who got the best body in Exo.

Everyone was either giggling or laughing but we didn't get what's funny until one of the stylists who took off from the dressing room earlier than everyone else explained that it's about the truth of men with big noses. 

I was staring at Chanyeol who looked much younger with that uniform and his unkempt hair. It doesn't look like he's wearing makeup too. He was smiling all throughout, sitting on the second seat to the last on the first column in front of the cameras. 

It feels like I was really watching a TV show with the benefit of focusing on just him.

It's the first time I see Exo in a TV show for a long time and I definitely learned a lot about them. Despite being incomplete, they were having fun and anyone can tell at first look who's the group's clown. The staff laughs with every word that comes out of Baekhyun's mouth. 

I learned that Channie chose to sit with Soo Geun because he's funny... That's why he's also close to Baekhyun. Apart from all the members, he mostly talks about Baekhyun and it's making me smile mainly because it's really funny. 

Channie also genuinely listens to everyone and laughs too much. There were plenty of times I caught him wanting to hit his seatmate as he laughs hard but just claps it off which reminds me of the times we laugh hard, he always claps or melts on the floor because he couldn't hit me. 

He also explained D.O's glares which were hella funny because everyone began joking about it. Chanyeol was the last one to ask his question and to no surprise, it's about an animal. He loves animals so much and when Chen was able to guess the answer to his question, he explained with such soft expression on his face as if he's still into that moment where he took home a mouse. 

Chanyeol is also the one to end the quiz portion of the show and introduced the next segment which is the game. However, he made a wager with the hosts that if the boys fail to beat the hosts in the game, they wouldn't be airing their new song which they performed even before the game began. 

It's different to see them dance so close compared to watching them up at the stage with fancy clothing.

It was a relay game of some sort and the boys were failing miserably against these older gentlemen. There was a moment that Kai failed on his task and Chanyeol took over in flicking the bottle cap and he aced it in one try. He just smiled when he succeeded but knowing him, I know he would've bragged or even cartwheel in the exaggeration to his success. It's kind of funny to me how he's trying to hold it in. 

But watching the game made me feel worked up as well because I am rooting for the boys. However, Exo still failed to win but the hosts were gracious enough to let the viewers see their performance. Of course, they would.

It was the actual end of the show and beh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter