THE PERFECT STRANGER (You(Lee Hwang) and TWICE) -4)RELATIONS

YOU & I (You and TWICE, SNSD)

- Hello and goodbye

Yes, I say so.

- I love you.

Yes, I say so.

Quiet so you don't hear

I close the door and leave.

- And again, hello, you did not recognize me?

Yes it's me. This is the real me.

 

A month before the first tour in Japan

 

In his block, he made a note for himself. He tried to write so that those who read his diary did not know what he decided to do. Still, someone turned out to be very smart, suggesting that he was going to confess his feelings. The rumor was true, everyone instantly believed in it and at the end of the encrypted text comments and advice were already reflected.

After the text that he typed in the “diary” on his website, he did not look, so he could not read the good and true advice on how to make the first confession. He never managed to make a confession first, he always looked funny in the eyes of the girl his heart recognized.

He was not a professional, because the first admission that happened back in high school turned out to be painful. He was rejected then, the girl, looking directly into his eyes, said: You are too tall for me. I am uncomfortable with you. Sorry, but I have long loved another person. How do you look at being friends?

Going now to the girls' dormitory, he did not count on her approval for his proposal. For some reason he had the feeling that nothing would come of it. That he will again, as at school, be rejected. He would refuse, but he needed to speak out, otherwise his heart would simply burst from the unknown. And it is advisable to know the answer before their first tour in Japan.

Today, as he learned from their manager, everyone had a free day. And he decided to give them a great day off. He planned everything, it’s good that his connections are still preserved. Today they will take a break from video and photography, which he guarantees. Last night, he sent a message to Mina , with the maknae group Hwang feeling calm, as if with a younger sister. He felt free with other girls besides Momo .

“I have a surprise for you. Tomorrow I will pick you up at about 9 am. Wear something comfortable, without heels, let your legs rest too. Hwang . "

His joyful mood was transmitted to every passer-by when he, singing a familiar tune, hurried to the house of his new friends. Today, not only good weather contributed to him, but also a fulfilled request, which he asked yesterday from his friend. The request concerned the place where he was going to take his friends.

Once at the hostel where the girls lived, he dialed the phone number of Tzuyu , informing her that he had already arrived. The doors opened automatically, he went inside, quickly stepping over a staircase, he was already standing near the girls' door. Breathing in and smoothing his hair, he pressed the bell button and waited. Tzuyu opened him , smiled, greeted and let her inside.

“Well, what did everyone get together?” Did you put on the shoes I asked you to? - already on the threshold, Hwang began to speak , entering the living room, but all his words were turned into a void, because there was nobody exceptTzuyu there. - Plans have changed?

- Yes, oppa . Sorry, I wanted to call you, but you got ahead of me. Only I remained - the girl spread her arms to the side, stopping near the door and looking at the guy. He did not think for a minute, he stepped towards the girl and said:

- I hope you're free? - Seeing the return nod, was delighted. - Then it's decided, let's go. Give me a piece of paper and a pen, I’ll write to the others so that they don’t worry when they do not find you at home. And you, get ready!

Entering her room, which she shared with Yuna, the girl leaned against the door and froze, listening to the rustle. For the first time , TWICE's maknae lied and her lies went unnoticed.

▫▫▫

He watched the girl enjoy the ride on a roller coaster. He was happy that the girl liked to spend time with him.

- Hey, Hwang , well, how do you like our conditions? - called out the voice of a familiar guy that worked in an amusement park.

- Yes, everything is great. And thank you for managing to set up with the park administration so quickly. I called today.

- When they heard who they were doing favors for, there were no more questions. Their only condition was to get tickets from you.

- Call Mark, he will give everything to you. As many tickets as you ask. And to the best places.

- The best places? Really? I didn’t even ask for this. We would be glad to the farthest places.

- Oppa ! Hwang - oppa , this is so cool! - shouted Tzuyu , smiling cheerfully .

“Here is my answer to your unspoken question, John.”

- I understand. But I thought all 9 girls would be with you.

- I, too.

- Okay, have fun.

Once again, looking at the girl, Hwang pulled out a phone and quickly dialed the number. A minute later they answered him:

- It's me.

“It's almost done, hyung .”

- We will be in an hour and a half. Try to be in time by this time.

“You know me, hyung .” When did I let you down?

- Never.

- That's it. See you later , Hwang - we combine .

- Stop doing that. I have long ceased to be one.

- I heard the opposite . I’m waiting for you at a movie marathon in my room.

- Do you call your movie theater "comorca"? Hahaha very funny. We will be soon.

The next plan is a cinema.

▫▫▫

Tzuyu was surprised. She could not understand how, being here in the cinema, to sit and calmly watch a movie. For all the time while she was here, they did not approach her, did not ask for an autograph, or did not take pictures on mobile phones. No one paid attention to her. Absolutely. She glanced around in disbelief, waiting for a dirty trick, maybe a hidden camera.

- Don’t worry, Tzuyu , enjoy watching the movie. Nobody will bother you, I took care of this.

- Oppa ! How did you manage ...

- I asked a friend. And now it’s quiet, for so long I wanted to see it. Let's talk after.

The film was really exciting. From the very beginning to the end I kept all your attention. Romance, where the genre of detective story is found. For the first time, she relaxed. When the credits went and the room , the girl thought that her freedom was over, but she was mistaken. The audience simply smiled at her, saying that they recognized, but no more action from them.

- I do not understand, oppa . For the first time, I have the feeling that I can breathe freely. No, no, you don’t think ...

“We all need at least some rest, Tzuyu .” We all love the people around us. We are grateful to them that they are with us. And we repay them with our songs, our smiles and our hearts. But sometimes their love is not enough to feel freedom. And when we understand that we are at an impasse, it’s best to give up and go aside. Maybe there, on the sidelines, you will comprehend all your actions that you committed. Maybe there, you will understand that it’s better to go back, but not by what you were, but by what you have become.

The girl listened carefully to the guy's voice. She distinctly heard sad notes, and she became curious.

- What are you talking about , oppa ? You say so, as if you yourself were in my place.

- Do not listen to me. Just think out loud. Come on, Tzuyu , our date is not over yet. We are still waiting for dinner, and then, I will take you home.

- A date? Oppa ! - but in response she heard only laughter.

▫▫▫

There was dinner, then another, but with all the members. They managed to choose the time so as to go out together. For a long time already 9 members of the group did not come together to enjoy a good evening. The last free evening before preparing for the upcoming concert. Tomorrow, tomorrow, the tedious and at the same time inspired process will return to the stage. Their tour of Japan.

Now they were returning from the restaurant where Hwang took them , on the occasion of his signing a contract for the work, which he spoke about all the time. But what kind of work they still did not know. The robot was shrouded in mystery.

 

Ahead were Jihyo , Nayeon and Chaeyoung , after them having fun talking, Tzuyu , Mina and Sana , DaHyun and Jeongyeon were going looking at photographs taken all day, the processions were closed by Hwang and Momo . Today they had fun, the girls were no longer surprised, as before, when they were invited somewhere by a guy, no one followed them, did not take pictures, did not approach asking for autographs. They rested with him.

“Thanks for today, Hwang .” As always with you, we feel free and relaxed - said Momo , after a short silence from the guy. He suddenly quieted down somehow, began to avert his eyes to the sides, again that awkward situation, that from the first they met. “If tomorrow were such a calm day, we would ...”

“Let's meet,” he blurted out, stopping and holding the girl by the tip of his little finger.

... they made the same sortie,” Momo finished her thought , calming down on the last syllable. She looked into the eyes of the tall guy, trying to understand if she had heard right. - Did you say something?

- Let's meet. I ... I really like you. More than the rest of the girls. - Hwang swallowed a couple of times before continuing. - I have long thought that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Only with you.

“I ... I don’t know what to say.” Momo looked helplessly around, but her members went quite far and only they stood on a deserted road. In the dark sky, only stars were burning, a gentle breeze caressed their heated faces. It was embarrassing and embarrassing again. She liked Hwang , but she doubted that she had the right to destroy his quiet life. “I like you, but I ...”

Your members will agree to your choice.” They accepted me - made another attempt to hold on, prove that they are a great couple.

- This is so, but not only their opinions decide here - the girl really did not know what to do. She didn’t want to hurt the guy, but it all turned out that in no other way. If you do not refuse him now, then show business will simply crush him, cripple him. And this Momo could not allow it, because she did it ... - Of course I am pleased, but I can not accept your offer. I always thought we were just friends. And I have no other feelings for you. Sorry.

- I thought so, it was a bad thought to admit - the guy grinned bitterly, moving away from the girl. His shoulders drooped, he somehow hunched over. A warm evening became much degrees lower, she felt very cold, even a frost passed over her skin. She wanted to touch him, but was afraid that he would push her away. - Something became cool, but I thought that a minute ago I was standing near the lava.

Hwang , I ... Maybe we ...” Momo saw her members coming back, she raised her hand in a sign that they were coming.

It was painful for her to look at the guy who, now, not of her own free will, refused. If she did not work in the show industry, then she would joyfully answer: "Yes."

But the journalists will simply hound him.

- Tell me, Momo is it because of my growth? Are you shy of my tall stature?

- And here is your height? Of course not.

“Then maybe because you are not interesting to me?”

“You are very interesting, just me ...”

“And again we return to what I left,” the guy muttered to himself.

“Did you say something, Hwang ?”

“It really got cool, let's hurry.” And, yes, by the way, I forgot to say that I will not be tomorrow. And my phone will be turned off, so that you won’t get through to me.

- Is it because of what I said, Hwang ? You do not want to see me?

- No, I want to see you, we are still friends, right?

▫▫▫

He really forgot about the meeting. She was appointed a month ago, as he explained his situation at the moment. He was given time to get used to it again. He promised that he would call if he still could not cope with the situation. But he did not call, he did not even think about his problem, all his thoughts were occupied by the girls from the TWICE female group . More precisely, he thought about Momo constantly.

And now, when they were returning home, they sent him a message:

" We are waiting for you in the company this afternoon. Do not be late. This time we will succeed, hyung . You are back, hyung ."

Yes, he decided to return. It was time for him to shine again. And he will not miss this chance.

▫▫▫

Three weeks before the first tour in Japan

He rode in the same bus with the girls, chatting merrily about all sorts of nonsense with DaHyun . From the very beginning of their acquaintance, he successfully showed that he was interested in everything that she was fond of in her free time. He supported her in everything, starting with healthy food, ending with "going to bed earlier." For her, he became a kind of older brother, and he liked such a family friendship.

Next to them he rested, rested with his soul. His old love wound was finally healed, now he looked with new eyes to the future, where he saw next to him Momo , the goddess of dance in the group. Hwang was rejected by her, but could not hold out without her for half a day. He agreed with her condition to be friends, so that he could see her, hear her voice, laugh with her.

He tried not to show true emotions, but they still knew about them and they were seen by the girls and Momo herself . Realizing that they could hurt the guy, they did not say anything and did not speak out with hints so as not to aggravate his wounds.

Now they were going to the airport, they were invited to participate in the radio programs of New York, where they were. After the radio, for each girl, the schedule changed: Nayeon was leaving to shoot for a fashion magazine; Mina, Tzuyu and DaHyun - returned to Korea for TV show hosts; Sana - preparing for her first performance in a musical; Jihyo , as a leader, was invited to participate in the show; Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon - flew to Japan for a photo shoot ;Momo - she took part in a dance battle .

Each was preparing for her part, and he simply enjoyed being with them.

- Oh, by the way, DaHyun, I’ve bought something for you on the road! It’s good that we talked about this - the guy got up from the chair that he was sitting near the window in the front row, carefully, so as not to touch the girl, he pulled out his bag. I rummaged there, took out a thick notebook, put it under my arm, and returned the bag back to the shelf. - Here you are. I still found her!

- Oppa ! - gasped in admiration, the girl, the first, hugging his neck. - Oppa , how did you manage, it’s priceless! - DaHyun pressed her shabby notebook to her with shaking hands. The girls crowded nearby, looking for what the guy gave her. They very rarely heard such an exclamation from maknae , so they wondered why Hwang was so spoiled .

- What is it, Dubu ?

- Unnies ! I thought he had already forgotten about our first conversation, but he remembered. This is the handwritten diary of the ancient politician Yuchin ! It was he who gave inspiration ...

- Alright, alright, don't go on, we get it. So where did you get such an ancient thing, Hwang ? - the girls looked at the happy face of a young man who now seemed even taller than his height. He looks so funny that the girls burst out laughing. There was a loud girlish laugh in the bus. “You're so funny, Hwang- shi !”

“It is good to have good friends,” the guy explained, smiling, still remaining in such a proud sitting pose. - I asked to find out if there is such a copy, said that I want to give a special person. Yesterday they called me and said that they found one copy, well, I met a friend, and now, it is in your hands, DaHyun .

“So our Tofu is a special girl for you ...”

“You are all my family, girls.” I am glad that I know you - the guy said in all seriousness, his eyes, however, looked out the window, but still the girls were embarrassed and happy for such a sweet confession. The mobile phone rang, their song “ Be as One sounded , he rummaged in his pockets, pulled it out, said - I listen - his mask retained the expression of good nature and friendliness towards the girls on his face when, apologizing, he went to the end of the bus.

His long growth completely reached the ceiling, he had to sit down and turn away from the girls. He could not talk with the interlocutor, looking at the girls, because the interlocutor revealed his first love.

- I am listening to you.

- It's me. I want to see you. Can you come to me?

- What for?

“I understand that so many years have passed and you don’t want to see me.” But to me, please, I want to see you.

“Sorry, but I'm busy today.”

“Your voice is strange.” Where are you?

- I'm going to accompany my friends to the airport, they will soon fly to America.

“After you spend, will you meet me?” I will be waiting for you in our place. I beg you, I need to see you. Please come, Hwang .

- But ...

“I hung up. Her voice had not heard such intonation for a long time. Either something really happened or she is kidding with her new boyfriend ! In any case, I was not going to meet her. What for? I am no longer interested in her problems. She was the first to leave me, she didn’t even leave me, but she bluntly said that I was not her type. But why did she call me right now, when ... "

- Hwang , can you hear me? - waved hands in front of the guy’s eyes, asked Momo again and again . After the call, he ignored their conversation, did not answer, maybe did not even hear.

- Yes, yes, I'm listening. Sorry, what were we talking about? Yes, I confessed to Momo only a week ago . Let her refuse me, but now only she is in my heart. I threw Kim Yubin out of my head and out of my heart ! What happened to her? Maybe the guy left her and she needs consolation? Yes, no, it cannot be. They were so happy! Then what then? Did he offend her with something? If he harmed her, I him ... Stop, stop, that's enough! I’ve already decided everything ... ”- Sorry, Hyeong , I probably won’t be able to you - he resolutely went to his place, took out his bag, and went to the driver. “You can stop somewhere here.” They called me and I need to go to another place.

“You won't take us to the plane?” Why? Who called you?

- I have to go. Call me when you board a plane? I will wait for the call. And you, chef, take care of them, okay?

“Are you seriously leaving?” Hwang , why did you change your mind? So you're not coming with us?

- No. I have to be there, I need to know that everything is fine with her ...

“Did something happen to your sister?” - the guy let slip, and the girls were worried about his sister, because they did not know the other “she”.

- With Min? Everything is fine with her, you yourself said goodbye to her for a couple of hours! Call me, Tzuyu , say that you and your unnie are fine, okay? Until.

- Oppa , wait! - He jumped off the last step of the bus and rushed off, did not go, but rushed towards the bus stop. “You forgot your mobile,” Mina muttered , holding his mobile phone.

“Did he forget the phone?” How do we call him? Let's see who called him, why did he jump out like a madman? - At first Momo got worried , looking out of the dark windows, and seeing how the guy quickly crosses the road, waves someone to stop, get in the car and she leaves for another road from the airport. Then she looked at the blank screen of her mobile phone, opened it, pressed the call ...

“Unnie, you can't do that,” Chaeyoung thought late , they all held their breath, hearing a woman's voice after three beeps:

- Hwang ? Hello, why are you silent? I know it's all my fault, but I really need you now. I really need you , please do not be silent, say that you will come to our place, please, come.

- Sorry, but Hwang- shi left his mobile on the bus. Could you tell him that I will return him to him when we return from America? - Momo said muffledly , clutching the phone tightly in the palm of her hand. She stiffened, petrified.

- From your words, I realized that he was coming to me? I will give him, just as your name.

- Momo . Hirai Momo - she was surrounded by members, realizing what was happening to the girl.

- Nice to meet you, I am his first love Kim Yubin . Listen here carefully, Hirai Momo, I called him to me and I will do everything possible so that he belongs to me again. I will take it from you. So do not wait for him back, he will not return. Oh, by the way, here he is! Have a good concert.

***

The girl looked at the mobile phone and did not know what to say. She was just made clear that they would take her boyfriend from her! So impudent , so defiant. And she could not do anything, because they flew to the concert. She did not know what to do to ...

- Yes? - his mobile phone rang, and the girl answered mechanically.

- Momo- shi ?! Oh, thank heaven my mobile on the bus, huh? - On the other hand, the voice of Hwang sounded joyful . - I'm sorry that I jumped off the bus, I just got a call from a friend from the past. Then we said goodbye not very beautifully. I need to say goodbye to the past in order to live anew. I promise that as soon as I finish my business here, I will come to America. Hey Momo- shi , can you hear me?

- Yes, I can hear you. Tell me, Hwang- shi , and the past you are talking about is not connected to a girl named Kim Yubin ?

- With this name I am connected only by first love and first refusal. Give me my cellphone when we meet, okay?

- Yes of course. Will you come to our performance?

“Of course, how can I miss your performance!” - the guy answered right away, which greatly pleased the girl. If he said he would. After two months and a half, she studied his character. If he said that he needs to decide, he will decide, and then, he will communicate with us, right? And if this girl ... - Stop here, please. See you soon, Momo- shi . Good luck

- See you, Hwang -shi .

***

At the airport, as usual, a crowd of fans accompanied them, she walked, smiling at every person, but in the depths of her heart she did not smile. She was anxious. This is still his first love, one that he so selflessly loved. She and her members have known about her for a long time, thanks to maknae , with whom Hwang often and for various reasons spoke . He began to appear often, came to rehearsals, in the waiting rooms at the concert, always took care of them.

Members began to consider him their older brother. It often happened that he gave practical advice regarding the staging of the dance or helped with the staging of the voice in the participation of the musical. And how did he know so many details about the music? No matter how many times they asked, he joked. And he was not only so kind to them, in a short time he managed to make friends with other groups of their company.

Sitting down on her seat on the plane, Momo remembered the days when Hwang did not come and appear on their horizon for a week. His phone was then disconnected and not accessible. And none of the girls felt any relief, although they talked about it many times. In those days, her whole fuse was gone, it was as if her legs had been taken away. She was surprised at this attitude to work, to dancing, she did not recognize herself. But as soon as this boy appeared on the horizon, he became the same, although the sediment remained.

They learned about Hwang- shi's first love that very evening when Tzuyu and he went to the attraction. Returning from the campaign, the girls surrounded maknae and began to pry out how the day had gone. Tzuyu describedeverything in detail, and the smile did not leave her face while she spoke.

- What were you talking about? What did he say? Did you find out anything about his past? We see that he said something!

- When we left the cinema, after watching a romantic melodrama, he suddenly remembered that he had once gone to watch it with one classmate whom he was in love with at school.

- In love? Well, yes, of course, everyone ever goes through the stage of first love.

- This was an unrequited love. She did not pay attention to him, but when he nevertheless decided to confess, she rejected it. She said that she was ashamed to be next to him. Due to his tall stature. He was then very thin, all the clothes on him were cheerful. He was then considered a failure in class. After their breakup, Hwang - oppa found out more shocking news. That girl, after graduation, they began to meet, but not even a year had passed before she left him, having changed with her best friend. So he found out that she was dating them at the same time. She was forced to meet with oppa , as she argued with her boyfriend that he was Hwang - oppa fell in love with her for a week. She cheated on him.

- How cruel. He called her name, that girl’s name?

- Kim Yubin . Oppa still remembers her. When he talked about her, I felt how painful he was from his memories. The first time I saw oppa cry.

Now she was sitting in the cabin, looking out the window and thinking about whether he would come to support them or not. Suddenly this will happen and the first love that was in the past will return, and he will forget about it. I wonder what he is doing now?

***

As he expected, she deceived him. Her tears, which sounded in the tone of a telephone conversation, were just a game. After 10 minutes of conversation, he realized that all this was a hoax, and she, as usual, makes fun of him. That girl who was at school and now was no different. The same arrogant Kim Yubin . From the first minutes when he rushed to her, the girl, wiping her eyes with a wet handkerchief, said:

“You haven't changed, Hwang .” As soon as I called you, and you ran, like an obedient little dog.

“Your voice ... you deceived me again.”

- I heard you're back on stage again? I heard that you made good friends with a couple of celebrities. But often you are seen in the company of the TWICE group .

“You only called me here because you are interested in how I spend my personal time?” Learn everything firsthand? And then, what will you do with the information? As then, 3 years ago, you sell it at a higher price to some newspaper?

- Today, the yellow press is not as global as the Internet. Yes, and what is the use of merging information so cheaply. No, this option does not suit me. Actually, I thought that you will help me with one old thing in one thing.

- The benefit of the "old" me, right? I must disappoint you, but I have no connections in show business. I lost them 3 years ago. If that's all you wanted from me, then I'm sorry, I have to go. I have to catch a flight.

- Hwang , and who is the girl who picked up the phone? Are you dating her? Is there really a girl who agreed to date a cripple? You were so miserable then when you lost everything, for a moment before your performance.

“Are these your last words, Yubin ?” Is that all you have to say for me? We will not see you again.

“Do you want to hear that I loved you then?” What was it interesting for me to spend time with you? What after that accident did I worry about you? Or do you want to hear that I want to bring you back now? That my life did not work out, I was abandoned by a guy, and I need comfort?

- No, I do not expect this. You were just the first one I fell in love with. You were the only one for me. You were the whole world to me.

- It was, it was. And now I’m a mirage, so please, when you meet me next time, pretend that we are not familiar.

“Hm, I wanted to ask you too.”

- Hwang ! Good luck to you! I know you can do it!

 

An hour before the performance in Japan

 

Behind-the-scenes bustle gave an atmosphere of nervousness and expectation of some kind of miracle. The idols of JYP have teamed up to perform together on the same stage. To please not only their fans, but also to have fun. The scene for them was not work, and the busy schedule did not make these people selfish, they enjoyed every minute spent in the hall, looking at the millions of fans that came to support them.

For each team or solo singer, the behind-the-scenes turmoil resembled the first days of the debut, goosebumps pleasantly ran through the body, my heart sank with only a sound or scream from the side of the hall. They were greeted warmly, rosyly, singing together familiar words in an unfamiliar language.

The rumor that had been spreading over Korea for a long time was confirmed today. Yes, it’s true, that today will be performing after a 4- year rest of the song scene of the JYP company. The code name "Dragon" sounded on the lips of everyone, looking forward to his appearance on the stage. His name was right after the performance of Super Junior . They talked a lot about him, and the facts were confirmed.

"Dragon" was the first to assemble millionth halls in its incomplete 16 years. He took first places in the charts , his dance was fascinating, many could not take their eyes off his smooth movements. He was tall, his height is 179cm. It didn’t combine with poping or lower break dance.

But he was able to combine two different dances into one, and it was with him that he won the hearts of many young girls. He was once a perfect guy in every way. And many came to the concert because of him. The one they have been waiting for so long will finally return to the stage. They really wanted to see that magic dance again. And to hear the voice that he conquered, making hearts beat faster.

Fans who held posters with the words " With the return of the Dragon " peered at the stage, waiting for their idol to exit. As soon as there was a rumor about his return, they began to prepare, going to Fan clubs , reading all the news related to this concert. Their idol is back in business. They waited, enjoying the performances, of other idol groups. Who couldn’t get into the hall, impatiently waited at the screen of computers or TVs, ready to record a live performance on a video disc.

His performances were awaited by both the artists of the company and the president of the company himself. Girls from the TWICE group peered with curiosity . They also waited, waited for the stage. Their hearts were beating in unison at the moment, creating a loud rhythm of musical beats. All 9 hearts felt the approach of a miracle. One heart out of 9 every time she noticed a tall guy in the crowd, tightened, and started beating joyfully. But when the tall guy was not the one she expected, it was only shrinking from alarm now.

 

20 minutes before the concert

The plane landed at Tokyo Airport. The stewardess's voice announced everyone waiting in the lobby for their arrival. The female voice also apologized for being late. Going down the trap, the young man quickly stepped the stairs down, ran out through the terminal, looking around, looking for someone. At the same time, he dialed someone on the phone.

“Yes, I'm already here.” Where are you? At the entrance? Which one? Yes I see. Start the engine, we're almost late. Yes, I was not late, but the plane! That's it, I see you, hyung ! Start your car and don't look at the girls! Hi, how much more time is there?

- Get in, we need to have time to get to the end of the city in 10 minutes, so that you have a couple more minutes to change clothes. Now take a ride with the breeze! Let's go, Dragon!

 

5 minutes before going on stage

Shoo , shoo ...

A quiet whisper swept to the loud music and the whine of fans who greeted with the release of Super Junior on stage . The staff found out that the car had just arrived at the back exit, and a tall young man got out.

Shoo , shoo ...

They said that the young man walked with his manager into a separate dressing room. Have closed. He went in in a white suit, and came out with stylish makeup and stylish clothes, from torn clothes.

Shoo , shoo ...

How can you hear close steps in such noise? Is there only one image among all the guys? Hear the voice that has become close to your heart? Like, Momo realized when she saw a tall Hwang in front of her , dressed in a stage costume. He looked in front of him, he became a completely different person, now he was a stranger.

- Hello, I'm Dragon - nice to meet you - politely bowed to the guy his competitive comrades. Exclamations of surprise and recognition, realizing that they are facing not just Hwang , but also their song . “Well, let's have some fun, girls?” - Winked fun at the girls from the TWICE group . - You see, Momo , I managed in time, right?

Hwang , that is, sonba , you ... But why not ...”

“Meet me after the performance, girls,” he trumped, shaking hands with the guys from SJ who were coming down after his performance.

 

Second…

... and the light from the electric spotlights, illuminated an empty stage. The first chord guitar e l e ktrostrun stunned his fans sound, notifying them of the return of the king.

- DRAGON! - the audience of many thousands screamed, raising their posters and multi-colored sticks, reflecting his name in the mirror.

There was nothing surprising in this, often at their concerts they were so welcomed by fans. Just never and no one had such a massive radiance of colorful lanterns from their names. The entire Tokyo concert hall lit up:

Dragon! Hwaiting ! Dragon! We were waiting for you! Dragon!

- It took three years for me to regain my strength. I wonder if you were waiting for my arrival? Answer me, were you waiting for me ?! - the searchlight flickered across the stage, stopped on a tall guy and the audience exploded with applause. - Eihu ! Have some fun ?! Come on, cut the music, DJ, now we are going to dance! Forward!

 

That evening

I remember holding your hand

He held you - the audience repeated in chorus and those who were sitting at a computer or TV.

How hot and stuffy, although it's winter outside

Ah, how sweet!

Our fingers intertwined, I was happy

I was happy

 

That evening

I remember how we stopped near the house

You clung to me

Sweet as honey, your kiss

Ah, how sweet!

We broke up, and I was thinking about you

Tomorrow , faster, let tomorrow come.