WORLD INSIDE OUT (You(girl) &SNSD)

YOU & I (You and TWICE, SNSD)

I see you in my heart, I follow you, but I still can’t catch up.

I do not know if fate will show me the wrong path or until it is time to be together.

We are friends, I know everything about you

and yet you do not notice my feelings.

The girl stretched sweetly in bed when a ray of sun shone through the curtains the corner of the bed in which she lay. She didn’t want to get up. It was necessary to go to bed earlier, and not at midnight, as always. With difficulty rubbing her eyes, she yawned, dropped her legs, still wrapped in a warm blanket, got up and went to the bathroom.

From the second floor, one could already hear the singing of the older sister, who got up even earlier and was preparing breakfast. Parents were at a seminar somewhere in China. She did not think about the name of the city and the seminar, just, as usual, her parents were absent.

A mirror reflection showed the sleepy face of an ordinary high school student who had not done anything in the last two weeks of summer vacation. She just lazily walked around the city, missed. All her friends and acquaintances left for some place, leaving her alone in an empty city. Well, nothing, do not wait long. Another week and again school, and again meetings.

And what to do? She can go to the planetarium, gawk at the fish, or just hide from the stuffy heat that surrounded the city in the morning. At home it was already laziness. Boring and just plain stupid.

Having dressed, taking mp3 with me, the headphones, having thrown my bag over my shoulder, went downstairs and entered the kitchen.

“You decided to go somewhere, right, Jenny?”

- Yeah. I'll go for a walk

-I may not be tonight. Date.

- Yes. Good luck!

- Call, if that, okay?

-I'll call you if that. Thanks for the breakfast, I went.

***

You ask what interested her, what she was fond of, what in general was something in her life that drove her crazy. Nothing special. Everything as usual. School, chatting with friends, karaoke, perhaps a movie or cafe, returning home, chatting with your sister and sleeping. It was a daily routine.

It was, I say, so because it ended, thanks to one ridiculous incident, 3 months ago when Jenny was returning home from school.

Maybe not quite 3 months ago, it doesn’t matter. She usually walks past the park at home, and then she decided to cut back and go askew at home, try new hiking trails, ha ha ha. It would be better if she did not, you yourself do not know what could fall out of the windows of a high-rise building. Anyway. Such a reckless girl.

In order not to pull for a long time, I will say that in front of her through a window they threw a cassette with an audio recording of some group. Magazines and some posters flew behind them. And all this was accompanied by the cries of a woman:

“That I no longer saw this rubbish at home! You need to learn, and you spend all the time ...

She no longer heard, and why, and so everything became clear. Some guy was probably hooked on video games, maybe some kind of women's group, and dropped out of school.

And what did he change his studies for? Hm. As thought, the women's group and posters of the same group. Strange hieroglyphs. Not our language. And what is the name of this group? Do not read. Ok, I’ll leave it as it is. I think this guy will pick him up tonight or tomorrow morning. Yes, and I don’t care what kind of group it is.

That evening, looking at the TV screen, listening to music news, she recognized the name of this female group. Girls from South Korea have just debuted and have become very popular singers. Crayon Pop It's a funny name and they are funny, but the songs are super funny and groovy.

If you now ask Jenny what she is interested in, she will immediately say k-pop. Who exactly? And here is a difficult question. All for a while. But this is for now, because the hour of dating is approaching. Soon the story of Jenny will begin in all colors of life.

***

A sunny morning, a refreshing light breeze, the noise of cars and few pedestrians, this is what Jenny Reverse liked in the morning. You can safely pass, and no one will push you. Listening to music on headphones, she walked along the street with a walking step, not particularly looking at the shop windows, since yesterday, nothing has changed there.

All the same, brilliant tinsel from which they simply ripple their eyes, besides knowing that you won’t buy them for that kind of money. There is no reason to be angry, you just need to earn and buy. Unfortunately, little money is given to schoolchildren for expenses, but there is no way to make money.

Her legs slowed as her nose smelled of freshly baked buns that smelled so delicious from the cafe. Her stomach rumbled, and she swallowed hard, imagining how to eat them now.

She often came here, there is always a good staff, and you can agree with the owner, if suddenly for some reason there was no money in your pocket. In addition, a very nice girl in the conversation worked by the name of Rene Klaxon.

The daughter of the cook and the owner, in one person, was a couple of years older than her, but led with her as if they were of the same age. This year she was already graduating from school, but not the one in which Jenny studied.

Cafe "Musical Chic" took visitors exclusively to those who at least understood something in k-pop. For the first time, when she crossed the threshold of a cafe, they arranged a blitz survey, 5 out of 10 managed to answer. Thanks to the answers, they gave her half of what she ordered.

The next time I had to cook thoroughly, the food was excellent. Yesterday, before going to bed, she received an SMS, where Rene secretly told what they would ask today, so the girl got ready.

She boldly crossed the threshold and confidently answered questions, only then she smiled at Rene that she was currently sitting near the bar counter, wiping glasses.

Inside, it was immediately clear why the cafe was so called. Photos of the most popular Korean artists, from the collective to single singers, are posted on all walls.

Next to each performer is a list of awards, songs, performances, who, in what distinguished himself. The music that sounded in the cafe corresponded to the one who was in matters today. Today the whole day was dedicated to the singer IU and her sweet voice poured from the speakers of the music center.

Rene winked cheerfully at the incoming girl, put the glass on the table, got up and went to her.

- Hi, I see, you easily dealt with questions ...

“And I know who to thank,” Jenny said, smiling amiably in response, opening the menu and ordering coffee. “And I will be doubly grateful if you bring buns that smell so delicious.”

“As always, you are the first, and as soon as you find out that you need to come just at that time.”

- My scent, baby, my scent - an important look, straightening her shoulders, the girl said.

- The smell, like a dog - putting the order paper in her pocket, giggled Rene. “You know, you were lucky today,” she said, looking conspiratorially around. She crouched next to the girl, quickly whispered in her ear. - Father said that very important guests will come to us. Surprise for fans.

- In the evening? - Jenny listened with interest.

- No, now, somewhere in 10-15 minutes. We even wanted to close the cafe, but here you are.

- Should I leave? - lips slightly pouted, and she began to rise from the table. Rene quickly stopped her, forcing her to sit back.

- Don't even dare! Such a chance to let go?! How much we talked about this, remember?

- Yes, some cool dude will come, see you, be stunned by your charisma, offer to perform on stage, etc. etc.

- Don't laugh, Jenny, I'm really serious. You see, everything as I say, will be true. And then you, seeing me on TV, will bite your elbows, scolding yourself that you did not believe me.

- Okay, when everything happens, then we'll see if you told the truth or not. You better tell me something to help you? - carefully looking around the empty cafe, the girl asked. - Free time, and if you want, it's all yours.

“We brought such purity last night that everything shines now.” Just don't leave, okay?

- Fine, I'll be here. Bring a bun, woman, I'm hungry like a wolf!

- Ha ha ha, if you were a guy, I would bring not only a bun, but something else - flirtatiously wiggling my slender hips, the owner’s daughter jokingly responded.

***

They did not have to wait long, exactly 10 minutes later the door to the cafe opened, two tall girls stopped at the doorstep. Jenny seemed familiar to them, but did not understand how they recognized them. Both with chestnut, long-legged, thin, model looks, although one of them had long wrists and long fingers. The owner of the cafe somehow approached, pulled up his stomach, squared his shoulders and went to the girls.

- Welcome to our cozy cafe "Musical Chic", how can I be useful?

-Hello,” the guests greeted him, and the way they pronounced, as in the greeting song, made it clear that they were foreigners. - Our manager ordered us a table yesterday.

- For 9 people? Yes, it was all ready, no one will bother you here. As agreed.

- A? - looked at Jenny and Rene, raised an eyebrow inquiringly.

- My daughter Rene and her friend. Do not pay attention.

- Then we will now come in full force. We have a person in a group that is always lost.

-And not one, unnie, you forgot about three of them.

***

- I told you, celebrities came to us. Do you recognize them? - Pointing to the closed door, the owner's daughter sang.

“Honestly, I don’t know,” Jenny shrugged indifferently, taking the last sip of coffee, putting a cup on a saucer and getting up - would I stay here.

- Where are you going? You promised you would stay with me!

"Yes, she promised, but I thought the boys would come, and here the girls." No career shines here. So, deal with your father here.

"But this girl said something about the manager, you heard."

- So what? A manager can be a girl.

"Please wait until they arrive." And if the manager is a guy, please, Jenny, you promised to help.

- If the guy will help you, but if the girl ...

- I just adore you! You are the best friend in the world! - Squeaked Rene, hugging her waist and began to circle the hall.

During this occupation, they were caught by all 9 members of the South Korean national group Girls Generation (SNSD).

“I said it was fun here, Hyoyeon-unnie.”

- Maybe we disturbed you? - Raised an eyebrow, teasingly fun their girlfriend, named Hyoyeon.

“Choose any place that looks at you,” Rene said calmly, still not letting go of Jenny’s waist from her hands. - Father is coming.

Not one muscle flinched on her face, and did not even flush her cheeks, although the girl standing next to her had the opposite. Jenny blushed terribly, even her ears turned red. She tried not to noticeably get out of the hands of the girl holding her, but nothing came of it.

- Still, America is a free country, not like ours - having beaten Hyoyeon, a black-haired girl with eyes-smiles said.

“As you say, Tiffany.You know America better than we all - getting close to it, said a girl with the same eyes, smiles, only in her eyes there was a lot of coquetry.

“Besides me, Jesse can tell about the country.” Am I right, Jesse? - Tiffany turned back.

- Maybe. Although I agree with Sunny here. You lived in America longer than us.

“Maybe enough about America, let's better go inside and have some coffee and eat buns, they smell so good that, and salivating.” In addition, we will soon go get ready to speak.

- Tae-ni doesn’t say anything, we need calories to have strength for the evening.

“You had breakfast recently, Yuri!”

- So what? You yourself have just said these words to me. I just repeated exactly the same.

- Girl, can we order Americana, latte and expresso? It may take another half hour while my onni talk. And we really should not linger.

“YoonA-unni, let me help you.”

- Thanks, Seohyun. All hope for you.