The day that introduced us (You (boy&Kim DaHyun )

YOU & I (You and TWICE, SNSD)

one.

Today was Day-X, I was waiting for him from the moment I received a letter in the mail indicating the date and time. My smile shone brighter than the sun, although the weather was cloudy outside. I couldn’t do anything, because soon the meeting I was dreaming of would happen. Meeting the girl of my dreams. Finally, I can personally tell her about my feelings, and not through the TV screen or through the Internet, being on her page. Honestly, I didn’t even believe that I was so lucky, because I thought there are many worthy guys to go on an date with an idol, the beauty of the most popular female group in South Korea. Next to her should be only the most worthy and most beautiful guy in the universe.

Girls like me don't pay attention to guys like me. Unfortunately. How would you describe yourself, so that you understand that my height is 1.85 cm, there is no athletic build, I am interested in “sports” only in culinary, I like to cook, thin and tall, brunette and brown eyes. Everything would be fine, only my eyes are somehow angry, no matter how I laugh, they are all the same evil. As well as a scar adorning the right cheek. And from this the view is even worse, like a gangster.

And yet I decided to take such a step as to qualify the most original gift in the competition. The prize was a date with a star. Of course, another girl could have appeared instead of my beauty, but it is always better to take a chance. Especially when this risk is the first time in your worthless life. Therefore, I did what I can do best - cooked food. Your own recipe, nutritious and healthy.

In it, I made sure that the girl who received the parcel, opening it, could eat after a hard working day, drink hot lemonade for the vocal cords, and read his little note with wishes. Deriving the letters carefully, he wrote the following: “ Be strong, my angel. You need strength to continue your fighting spirit. Try my signature drink. With it, you can sing or play a role again. I ask you to take care of yourself . "

I did not subscribe, because my name will be written on the premises. Why crush your name? Having packed food and gathered up a small bouquet of wildflowers, I put everything in a picnic basket, took it to the post office, indicating the address of the “Date a Star” show, came home and waited.

After 2 weeks, the answer came that I was holding it now. My eyes again ran through the lines of the printed text:

Dear Pak Kim, we have received your package; of all the original gifts, yours turned out to be more worthy of our attention. You are invited for a date. Please be prepared 09.03 (Tuesday) at 18.00 to wait for your “girlfriend” in the center of Seoul . ”

Ha, I became already "respected"!

While smiling like a fool , I remembered that today is Saturday. Until the appointed meeting, another 3 days. What is to cook? How to surprise? She will come not from home, but from some show where she participated. Artists engaged in show business are always busy, they are always in sight, always must be in motion. Therefore, at a meeting, she will come hungry and tired. It will, of course, smile, but I know something. Where from? Oh, just, my little sister is just one of these groups. I am so proud of her! She is such a beautiful, kind and attentive girl. But something I was distracted.

Before you meet a girl, you need to put yourself in order, see what to wear. Do not go in ripped jeans and a wash shirt? If I'm not beauties, then at least I will make it so that they notice me. The shops. Now my date with the shops.

2.

Tuesday.

Morning.

I look in the mirror, what kind of freak is standing there, on the other side of the mirror world? Where are the bags under the eyes, why such a haunted look and why such a strange haircut ?! Damn, where have I been for 3 days?What have you been doing? Only the image of a radiant girl with long wavy ash hair that circled in the dance surfaced in her thoughts . Her smile gave me happiness, and I forgot about everything, did some strange exercises.

The first one and I think the last stupid thing I did was buy a suit. Such that was small on me, the length of the trousers barely reached the bottom. In vain spent money. Even if I were in moderation, I would still not be wearing such a blue color. The blue color pales me, I generally look like a dead man. We need to urgently do something! Otherwise, as I appear next to the girl, I will be terribly ashamed.

The right thing - I made a cake of chocolate, tried it, it seems like nothing like that. First cake, first date, first confession. I'm nervous.

Tuesday. Evening. I'm really nervous, I'm in a panic. And why did I even agree to participate in that contest? My heart went into heels, I hardly breathed, and yet exactly one hour before the meeting I was waiting at the entrance to the amusement park.

***

The place where the meeting was scheduled was famous throughout the city. After all, couples in love came here, the first acquaintance, the first thrill and the first nascent feelings took place here. The city center was famous not only for hours in the form of a heart, but also for rides in the form of a ferris wheel. The wheel itself was built into a high-rise building and therefore, when rising in a booth to a height, the whole night city of South Korea was clearly visible. The city center was also famous for musical campaigns that friendlyly competed among themselves, releasing God's new talents for singing or acting. 1% of 100% - it is more likely that you can see a passing idol or see how their car drove past.

Today was Tuesday, which means that a lot of people will gather here again. Almost half of the city has already settled here, young people peeking out their soul mate, holding a bouquet of flowers and prepared speech, which they worked out in front of the mirror. Nobody, it would seem, should be paying attention to a tall thin guy who was standing almost in an embrace next to the clock. But he was sure that they were just looking at him, so he looked even dumber when he tried to hide behind a clock post.

At exactly ten minutes after six, everything suddenly spun and spun, the guy did not even have time to come to his senses, as the girls had somehow bowed in greeting. Now he was definitely looked at not only by his eyes, but also by cameras with a wonderful man who shouted into the microphone.

- And here we are again, dear viewers. It's time to announce that gift that struck us with its originality. Please greet the young man, Pak Kim. Please introduce yourself to us.

***

Introduce yourself But my name has already been said. There was fog in front of my eyes, and there was some strange noise in my ears, and for some reason my throat was dry, like in a desert. Damn it, and why I stuck out like a girl! What did they ask me, yeah, name. Um, um.

- Hello, I'm Park Kim. There was nothing original in my gift, I am sure that there were more worthy of mine.

- Do not be shy, young man. To let our viewers know what this is about, we’ll show it now - the presenter brought the basket to the camera, opening the lid, everyone saw how the parts of the food were harmoniously laid out, at the bottom there were cups with a thermos and in a small vase there was a small bouquet of wildflowers. Do you know what we see, Kim?” We see romance. You did not prepare your gift for the show, but for the closest person.Who do you think you'll have a date with today?

- With a girl?

- Ha ha ha. Exactly! But with a girl with a capital letter, she is ideal for many guys, she is perfect in everything. Im Nayeon !!!

" Im Nayeon ?! »Honestly, I did not expect to see here one of the brightest artists of the JYP family . I myself did not know how to react. On the one hand, for me there is a chance to learn at least a little more about my beloved.On the other hand, maybe it’s better not to ask about her, but just to calmly spend the evening.

While my thoughts were feverishly conceived in my brain, the dating process has long moved to the first level, that is, visiting a cafe. Together with cameras. Full of people, and like a fool I’m sitting here, and blushing. I feel like a complete idiot . I don’t know where to start the conversation, but I need to start, I need to take fire first. Okay, calmly, Kim, you're a guy, not a girl, bolder. Come on, come on!

- Nice to meet you, Nayeon c and. - M - yes . Found what to blurt out . Nayeon looks at me and smiles. She has a nice smile, I feel like I'm relaxing.

You did not expect to see me, right?” - And her voice is so nice, I feel confident again. Whom did you expect to see?”

I don't know.” But I must tell you, I'm glad that it is you. You see, I don’t often watch TV, so I don’t know the news, I don’t know half of the artists, and it would be awkward to talk to them ...

- I see. How do you know me? - she has a really nice smile, and her eyes sparkle. She has such long fingers as pianists and thin wrists.

- I bow unnie to your creativity as an actress and singer Im Nayeon . True, I saw only one of your work as an actress " Dream High " . Plus, I'm crazy about TWICE music and songs .

I'm glad.” Tell me, who do you like best in my group?

Is this my chance? Yes or no. What the hell am I blushing like a girl! “I had to take a deep breath to say her name, although my heart treacherously trembled in response and her palms went cold with excitement.

- Kim DaHyun .

- DaHyun ? The girl asked, smiling amiably in response to a nod. - Wow, but they just said that you are my pokl unnie com . You already decide Kim-oppa !

- Tell me, will this show be shown on TV?

- But they show that the show “Date with the Star” always goes online .

- So, now there is the possibility that your member 's watching him? - looked inquiringly at the girl sitting opposite, she nodded sweetly. "Still, this is a chance." - I have an appeal for Kim DaHyun , can I? - without waiting for an answer, while there is courage, I said - DaHyun - with and, I love you. I know that this recognition will seem to you only as long as unnie ka , but I love you. I love to look at your smile, even when your eyes are sad. I love listening to your voice and hearing your words, even if they are closed to the public. I love to look at you, because you are an incendiary dancer who feels the music. I love you for being you, Kim DaHyun , a girl with a good soul.

- How romantic - people whispered around, Nayeon quietly wiped a tear from her eyes.

- My feelings, only mine, I ask you, do not terrorize the girl with your questions and rumors. I know that we will not meet, even so, my feelings were heard.

***

The evening quickly came to an end, and I still stupidly looked at a piece of paper, where the numbers were written in clear handwriting. My sweetheart's phone number. It came as a surprise to me when Nayeon passed it unnoticed from the camera.

What for? And what will I do with them? To call? No, I just don’t know why? If I call, what will I say?

If we meet, her journalists will peck. No. I will not call, let my love stay with me. Yes, besides, why, like me, does she need. She needs a perfect guy, handsome and educated.

Not like me.

3.

It was night long outside the windows, and everything was quiet on the streets. Nearly. Somewhere in the distance, voices were heard that had only returned from youth gatherings . A car drove somewhere, and the wind quietly waved the tops of the trees, almost inaudible, as if someone was writing in pencil on a piece of paper.

A light was still on in one of the rooms. Someone was quietly browsing his web page on a laptop. Nearby, a roommate quietly sniffed, probably already watching 7 sleep. She tried not to make noise, because a friend came not long ago, returned from filming. And get up after 2.5 hours. Not that her. She has not been offered anything yet, and she had to wait, spending time with friends, and communicate with fans every day through her site.

What is she doing now.

Answered various questions.

Although today, different questions boiled down to the same name, Pak Kim. A guy who confessed his love to her through the screen when she and her friends watched the show "Date with the Star" with Nayeon - unnie . She did not know what to answer, because they had not even met, yes, and the guy, to put it mildly, was not her type. Absolutely. Tall still okay, but his eyes, and the scar. Like a thug. Although his smile brightens everything, even his eyes become kinder. But still not her type.

When Nayeon - unnie returned home, she informed her that she had given him my phone number. What for? I don’t know, and I myself didn’t know, it just happened spontaneously, after that sensitive declaration of love.

He will not call. Definitely not calling. After all, he is not a fool , he understands everything. Sorry. I would be interested in talking with him, because his food was very tasty.

The trill of the bell sounded quietly in the bedroom, the girl, startled, quickly turned it on and brought it to her ear:

- I'm listening.

- Hello - a pleasant baritone sounds in response. And then silence. It is evident that someone is gaining courage there to continue the conversation.

- Who is it?

- Um , sorry, probably it wasn’t worth it, it was a call. Still, pretend that this call was not.

Wait, ” suddenly realizing who might call, she hurried to stop the guy. Why are you calling me?”

I wanted to hear your voice.” Just hear you. You see, I could not fall asleep for a long time, it still seems like a dream to me when I confessed my love to you. Forgive me for what happened.

- No need to apologize. I am pleased, really, pleased.

And yet you had to wait for our personal meeting, sometime, and only then would you personally tell me about my feelings.” Now I only made it worse. They will ask you about me, although we have not met with you.

Do you want to meet?” - and why am I so worried. He's not my type. So why…

- I will come to your concert, which will be held as part of the meeting of the JYP family . Will your performance be in the evening?

- Yes.

Then I will cook a lot of food.” Have a nice dream, DaHyun - with and. And see you later .

- Bye.

Damn it! Why are my hands so shy and my heart is not beating normally, almost near my throat? He is not handsome at all! There is nothing in it to attract my attention. I’m not even afraid to look into his eyes. Park Kim, what power do you have that I can’t get you out of my head?

four.

Did I talk to her? Just? I can’t believe that I really heard her voice. What a beautiful voice she has! I didn’t think she would answer, I was expecting, as always, an “incorrectly dialed number”, and here. Nayeon , you are my guardian angel. Thank you, you gave me a chance and I won’t let him go. I will do everything to justify your kindness.

That night I slept like a baby. I was not even awakened by the loud voices of my neighbors or the sound of a passing car. Morning met me with a sunbeam. Opening his eyes, he stretched, then abruptly got up, began to do exercises. I was happy. There were three days left until our meeting. Until this time, I need to learn how to cook her favorite dishes, and the cooking classes that I attend should help me.

***

Culinary courses were held every Thursday and Saturday, not a lot, but the judges gave a lot of homework. This time the task was to prepare dinner for the whole family of the listed ingredients, which were mailed to the participants.

Eggs (5 pcs.),

potatoes (2 pcs.),

rice, cabbage,

flour, cheese, herbs and fish.

Not a lot, but what to expect, each time more and more difficult. I wanted to cook something special, combine several different cuisines from around the world. So I took a chance again, only now with food. The task was given a week, and to be honest, I was thinking about recipes, comparing different ingredients, and only after 3.5 I began to cook.

I'm tired, I really have no more strength. But I am satisfied. I don’t know if they will like my creation, but I tried. It tastes something unusual, I would never have thought that these products are combined with each other. Okay, it's time to show your creation to the judges.