New Work (You(man)&SNSD)

YOU & I (You and TWICE, SNSD)

The recording company RadioKomStaR has long been famous for its reliability and efficiency. Each of the producers, preparing their new creation for the debut, knew that here they would be taken seriously and done everything at the highest level. A highly qualified team, specialists who perfectly know their job worked here. In addition, most importantly, they worked with spiritual dedication, and when the next song was released with their participation, they rejoiced like small children, learning that so many people accepted their work.

After all, what is most important in the artist?

- The charismatic appearance of the newcomer himself.

- The voice.

- The ability to dance.

- Move on stage, show emotions of joy and positive.

- Music. The melody and lyrics that hooks from the first chord and keeps the viewer to the end.

The company took into account all these points, so all the people who possessed all the qualities to create a new musical creation worked in the company.

***

A young man who had recently graduated from university was quickly striding toward this building. His gaze burned with anticipation, and he was all impatient to finally get where he had been striving for almost all 5 years.

As he remembered, he always wanted to be closer to the film industry, he wanted to create new worlds with his own hands and his imagination, behind which many people can hide from their problems. Having barely graduated from school, he immediately decided where to go; with his grades and characteristics, he could choose any higher education institution in any part of the world.

He was considered a child prodigy in the exact sciences. All his friends assumed that he would continue to develop a penchant for science, but his soul strove for completely different spaces. He dreamed of creating his own melody, his own music. Cinema and music that is what his soul strove for.

And in order to fulfill his dream, he knew where to turn, where to learn, making a mistake to go to the top. Now he was just on the verge of the very company that he had chosen from the very beginning. He followed their development since 2007, because it was from this year that a white streak began for their company.

He believed that the successful string pulled by was the group SNSD (Girls of Generation). He remembered their synchronized dance with the debut song “Into The New World”, because he himself learned it at night. We can say that with this group he grew up.

He is now 28 years old, and he still believes in the miracle that gave him those nine girls with the sole dream of becoming better and give lots of smiles and her dog Mr. and listeners.

***

- Hello, I have an appointment with a representative 12 15 - bowed to the young girl, who was sitting at the table with the word "registration".

Dark hair fell in a smooth cascade behind his back, although a couple of strands remained, lay carelessly on his shoulder. She threw them back with a slight movement, carefully looked at the young man, wearing crumpled jeans on his bare foot, a dark burgundy shirt, tucked in somehow and inside his jacket, apparently from someone else's shoulder.

- Sorry for that look, I just arrived. Only from the train, and in an instant here, did not want to detain such an important person as Mr. Choi.

-Mr. Choi is busy right now; I will let you know when he is free. Why don't you wait here for a while? - pointing to a white leather sofa near the window. - Do you want a cup of coffee or maybe tea?

-Orange juice, if possible, - he asked, heading for the indicated sofa, where another man was already sitting beside him.

A pretty woman with a bulk bag and strong-smelling perfumes. He awkwardly pushed towards the end of the sofa, sat down; carefully put the backpack on his lap.

Still, you had to wear a suit. I look like a stray dog” mentally cursed himself, noticing displeased glances from the woman.

She eloquently made clear how disgusting he looks. Moreover, what could he do if a letter of work caught him on the road? I did not expect such a quick response to my request. Previous applications in the company where he submitted the request did not bring results; there was a refusal after a refusal. Then he decided to take a desperate step, sent a request to the company, about which he had long dreamed.

***

At first, he heard the elevator coming down, and then he saw the man with black hair, leaving the elevator, and going to the exit. Two broad-shouldered people quickly followed him, a bodyguard with two cases fixed by handcuffs to the wrist of their right hands.

What is happening here?” The young man began to doubt whether he had come there; maybe he had gone into the wrong building.

His gaze closely watched the movement of the three men, saw the girl who told him to wait, and bowed to the gray-haired man, after several minutes of conversation, pointed in his direction. He quickly jumped from the sofa on which he sat, bowed.

The woman, who was waiting with him, slowly got up from the sofa, blocking him with her body, straightened her skirt and blouse, covered with heels, and went to the man.

The young man doubted whether he should also go, but all his doubts disappeared when he heard his name, and the wave of his hand, urging him to come. Already being next to a man and a woman, he suddenly realized that he did not say his name aloud when he made an appointment.

- Do not be so surprised, young man; my position obliges me to know about all the employees of our company. To introduce you to the president, I must first make sure that we need you. Fortunately, you suit us, so I phoned the president, and he is waiting for us. Come on.

- Excuse me, Mr. Choi what about me - Interested, the woman asked, looking directly into the eyes of the representative of RadioKomStaR.

“You are coming with us.” The president wants to talk with you personally. He was interested in your recommendation.

“Need more advice?” I did not know. “Nobody can give me a recommendation, because I haven’t worked anywhere yet, but I’ll try to convince the president to take me anyway.”

Two candidates for the position followed the gray-haired man and his bodyguards. They walked in silence, and the silence between them was oppressed, let's train of thought, which got rid of the morning when I get up va l with a warm bed.

The building to which they approached stood opposite the main building, it was a couple of floors lower, but looked presentable than the first. His step stopped for only two seconds, when the sunlight reflected in the darkened mirror window on the top floor, breathtaking. He always had a camera with him, he could get it out and take a couple of shots, but he would have lagged behind Mr. Choi and a potential rival for a place in the company. He hurried after him, regretting letting go of the moment.

The hall in this building was not as chic as in the previous one, but for some reason here he felt a homely atmosphere here he relaxed. His features were smoothed out, a small smile shone in the corners of his lips. Together they went to the aisle under the stairs; to the right of them were doors with the inscription: "President." Knocking three times, Mr. Choi came in first, followed by everyone else, the young man closing the procession.

The president’s office was also not chic everything is simple, necessary. Once inside the young man bowed, he needs to make a good impression on the president. Today, for the first time, he will see a man who in the future will help him realize his dream, become equally successful.

- I am glad to see you, please come and sit down - I heard first, and then I saw a young girl sitting at a small table.

Her long dark brown hair was carried at the ends, freely falling behind her back. Her curious gaze brown eyes looked at standing two applicants. Two completely different people. In addition, they are both amazing in their activities. It is difficult to choose one, but it was for this that they first led to her, then father will look at them.

-Hello, I’m Choi Sooyoung, my father is busy right now, so I asked you to be replaced instead. Let us talk, have a seat.