BE MY GIRLFRIEND (You(Lee KimSoo)&SeoHyun (SNSD))-1

YOU & I (You and TWICE, SNSD)

(Hello, in this story, the main character will be SeoHyun, maknae, beloved and inimitable, hardworking girl )

 

He nervously stood in front of the closed doors with a sign that read “SoNyeoShiDae”. Today he had to take a very important step in his life. And this is not the first meeting with senior colleagues in the company, no; this is what will change his lifestyle forever.

After all, he decided that if he was accepted into the company, that if he won the first award for his song, he would make it. He admits his feelings. The manager, who was standing next to him, encouraged as he could, because he understood that not many would decide on such a step. And perhaps he will receive the first refusal.

“Hyung, how do I introduce myself to them?” - the young man nervously ran his black hair as tar, with his hand, once again took air into his lungs. He did not know where to put his hands, or put them in his jeans pockets, or just leave them hanging on the sides.

“They're just girls, KimSoo.”

- Should I call them “Noona” or “Sombenim”?

- It’s up to you to decide for yourself, but this is your first personal acquaintance with them - the manager glanced at his watch, - just hurry up, their release will be soon.

“I know, damn, I know.” Okay, come on - he immediately somehow stretched himself to his 180cm., Squared his broad shoulders, pulled in his athletic body as well, tuned in a deep- set voice, coughed a couple of times.

The manager again stood an energetic young man who, for the first time, conquered with his voice and manners the president of the company, Lee KimSoo.

ΘΘΘ

The girls and their team were preparing for the upcoming performance of MrMr. At such moments everything went as usual: who watched the performances of other groups and artists, who played on the phone, which had a snack, who adjusted their makeup, who generally sat with their eyes closed. Today they have their first performance with this song - their comeback.

They were nervous and worried whether everything would work out for them, whether they would dance correctly, whether their voice would disappear. Now they were discussing one young man who joined their company 3 months ago, and who has a second speech today.

His song and his dance won more than one female heart, and the girls were no exception. He immediately blew up Korean music radio stations with his reckless energy and cheerful laughter.

There was a knock on the door, it opened slightly, the girls first saw the manager, and then Lee KimSoo, who was now discussing, entered their room . He politely bowed at 900, greeting them.

- Hello, I’m the new SM performer, my name is Lee KimSoo, and it’s nice to meet you, sombenim.

- Hello - the girls bowed in response, and immediately it became somehow embarrassing. But he raised his dark eyes from the floor, looked at them and smiled. Then he exhaled and relaxed.

- Uh, I was so nervous while standing there - mechanically showing through the door - in the end, the hen got tired of it, and he just pushed me here.

“We just saw your performance,” Hyoyeon said, “your dance is gorgeous, you are very plastic.”

“This is not yet as perfect as the choreographer showed me, but I managed,” he flashed his charming smile once more. “I came impudently to ask you to sign your album for me,” he said half-jokingly, holding out their disc, which the manager had given him. “I already listened to it, and I really like it.” I'm generally your fan.

- Thank you - blushing, and embarrassed by praise, the girls took an outstretched disc.

“Everything will work out for you today, we Sovans have been waiting for you for a very long time, and now you are with us.” And we are happy.

-May I ask who do you like best? - Dared to ask Tiffany, flashing at him with her eyes, smiles.

He answered with the same sincere smile, with his eyes-smiles. She noticed that he was again shy and looked around them, his gaze fixed on their maknae. His entire majestic radiant image somehow disappeared; he became an ordinary guy, with a sweet shy smile.

“This is the second reason I'm here.” Lee KimSoo nervously approached SeoHyun , who was standing next to Tiffany, stood on one knee, looked deeply into the girl’s eyes, said a little embarrassed and quietly. - I understand that we just met, we still do not know each other, but my heart began to beat faster when I heard your voice and saw you. At that moment, I promised myself that I should become better than I was. I want to become the one who will protect you. SeoHyun, I ask you to go on a date with me.

He held his breath and somehow froze, waiting for an answer, although he understood that he would be refused. “Still, he decided. Well done, man! I just think that you hit a hard nut. ”

The manager watched the girls gasp as SeoHyun blushed a little and looked uncertainly at her members . They just shrugged, gave her an awkward smile.

- Eh, it seems to me, nevertheless, I hurried! You need to at least wait until the end of your speech. There you go, fool. Forgive me, Princess, this is all my stupid heart. You may not answer now, you may forget that I was here.

Princess. Did he call our SeoHyun, princess? ” Watching him rise, shake off dust from his knee, shake his head, smile stiffly.

- Fighting! And thanks for signing up! Now I will torment the neighbors, singing your songs out loud. Jessica-noona, you can ask you about something, but please, do not refuse immediately - pleadingly folded his hands in front of him, showing a charming ego.

- If you want to ask me to persuade Hyunie to go with you, then you are mistaken ...

- Sika Onni! Jessica! ”The girls shouted indignantly, thereby restoring a good mood in the room.

“No, no, here I have to, I can handle it myself,” KimSoo waved his hands, looking at him embarrassedly with SeoHyun . “I thought you'd give me her phone number.”

- I?! Why me and not the rest of the girls?

“You are the kindest among them.” They all look at me like that they want to kill me, but not you, noona. Please, please - the manager even laughed when he saw how he again knelt in front of the girl. “I will do whatever you say, only please give me her phone.”

“You're weird, KimSoo.” You ask me for the girl’s phone, which stands next to you, and hears everything.

“I don't want to embarrass her even more, after such an absurd admission.” In my imagination, everything was different, more romantic.

-Okay, take notes - opening her phone, said Jessica, stepping closer to the guy.

- Unnie!

- Thank you, oh, I love you, Noona, you are the very best! - jumped up from the floor, hugged Jessica tightly, and, dancing, went to the manager. - Hooray! Hyun, I now have SeoHyun's number - showing him the recorded number. “How can I save her - oh, for sure - the princess! Fighting game, SeoHyun! Fighting game, Nuns! I am sure you will win today! - quickly bowed and left the room. “I acted like a fool.”

 

- He behaved like a fool, or rather, like a fool in love - the girls laughed, teasing maknae . - What would you answer him if he insisted?

- I do not know. It looks so much like the ideal I was looking for. But now that I have the opportunity, I don’t know.

- Let's see if he calls. Jessi , did you give him her number?

- Of course not, mine. You need to check Lee KimSoo. What if he decided to trick Seo - baby . So let's see if he writes or not.

“Jessica, you are insidious.”

***

He was nervous, holding flowers in his hands and patiently waiting for the winner to be called. Lee KimSoo was sure that they would win today, and although he had only a minute, he wanted to give flowers to SeoHyun .

- You still have an appearance on the show and on the radio.

“I know hyung.” We won’t be late.

- Well, hand the flowers and go.

- Yes, hyung. Oh! - his eyes were glued to the numbers that glowed on the screen, there was a struggle for 1st place between SNSD and Winns. He squeezed his hands to the crunch, clenched his jaw and held his breath. Second - Hooray! They won!

 

- SeoHyun -shi, I am so happy for you, congratulations - I faced Lee KimSoo with flowers in front of her. Taking flowers, she smiled at him. Their hands touched each other for the first time, the boy's heart sang with delight. He smiled radiantly.

ΘΘΘ

- Finally, we had the opportunity to personally meet with the new soloist of the company SM. Please introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself.

- Hello, I’m Lee KimSoo, in my life I did three right things - I was born, went through selection for the company and admitted to the girl I like.

- You want to say that you have a girlfriend? - curiously inquired di - DJ radio KBS FM 2O`Clock. For the first time, one of the idols introduced himself. Everyone is hiding about their relationship, but this guy is unique.

- Not yet. I still need to conquer her. Ah, just saying her name out loud, my heart beats abnormally!

- We know her that girl that you like?

“I myself do not know her, only her name.” That's when we get to know each other better, then you will say whether you know her or not.

- I thought, since you started to be so frank, you will say so.

-Said my stupid heart, but not the mind. Sometimes I can’t control it. Ha ha ha

“You might think it’s windy with you.”

- My heart first experienced a similar feeling. But, unfortunately, it is not mutual. Till. I will make several attempts to get closer to that girl. Better wish me good luck, both in life and in creativity.

- Well, then you can talk about your song "You are mine." You know, when you listened to her, the words are so sad, sad, but when you saw your dance, you danced as if your life depended on it.

“She depended, because I lost her.”

- Let's listen to her now and listen to live performance from Lee KimSoo. So, “ You are mine Lee KimSoo .

 

In the past, my life was shared by me

In the past I lived for my pleasure

In the past, I changed like the gloves of girls

My heart never beat, as it is now, when I met you.

Now my voice is stammering, I'm nervous

Now my eyes are looking only at you

Now I call you every second

just to hear your voice.

P .: Thanks to fate that bound us

And for the first time I learned the word "love"

And now I can proudly say that you are mine

You are my beloved, and I am all yours, beloved.

Thank you for giving me a chance to meet you

And live a full life, not a piece

Now, at every step, I hear melodies

Called "love," my beloved, you are mine,

And I belong only to you alone, darling.

 

In the past, I could breathe freely

In the past, I could go to clubs, get drunk,

In the past, I didn’t care about life,

But everything has changed, just your word

Your one displeased look, your one touch

Our first kiss, and I realized what life is.

In the past they told me “I love you”

I just nodded my head back

Now I’m ready to shout “you are mine” to the whole world,

I love you very much, love.

 

Now I’m ready to scream to the whole world:

I love you darling

I belong only to you, love

I am yours, how are you my beloved ...

ΘΘΘ

The last echoes of the song sounded in the deep voice of Lee KimSoo, there was no loud applause, nor screams from the DJ, she was still in the sweetness that was presented by today's guest. For a long time she had not heard such a deep, soulful male voice. He was able to convey every word as if only now he had acknowledged his mistakes and again confessed his love.

- Do you want to listen to what they write about your song?

- Yes please. I have a feeling that I falsified a little in the end. No need to pull like that, I'm sorry.

-You're a weird guy, KimSoo-shi. An idol never admits in live broadcast that he faked in his own song.

-If it is, then why hide it? If I am not honest with people who have entrusted their feelings to me, then I just need to leave the stage.

- You're right. Listen to what they say about you: "His voice penetrates my heart and heals it." “I want to listen to him forever.”

-Thank you for enjoying a boring voice like mine.

-Ha ha ha, you're really an interesting guy, Lee KimSoo. Ok, let's continue our conversation.

-I am pleased to communicate with you, Noona. Here I am free and can relax.