DANCE COUPLE (You(MiSull) and Hyoyeon (SNSD) - 4/Show of emotions

YOU & I (You and TWICE, SNSD)

The “Running Man” show was one of the programs that entertains not only people on the street, but also the pop art elite. Each program came up with a new scenario, new entertainment, different games. One plus in the program is the new recognition of your hometown, all its innovations and antiquity, its history. The program went on Wednesdays and Thursdays, but the recording began from the very early morning and ended late in the evening. And all in one day.Therefore, if guests arrived, somewhere around 10 in the morning, they were only released around 5 in the morning of the next day.

He got there in a matter of minutes, which flew by quickly and not noticeably. His thoughts were occupied by one girl he met today. He clearly remembered every minute spent with her. Finally, the dream begins to come true. He can be with her. Seeing her, maybe even talking.

- You don’t listen to me at all! Mi Sull, listen to what I tell you, for whom am I trying?

- I hear everything. How can I not hear you, if you practically scream in my ear, my schedule, schedule, schedule ... I met her, you know, I could be closer to her! My efforts were not in vain! Hyoyeon , have you seen her? She is so beautiful ...

- And yet you still do not reach her level.

Hyun , find out her phone number!” I invite you on a date! I'm so worried ...

- Mi Sull !!! Which telephone?!

- Her phone. I hope you have not forgotten why I am here. Have you forgotten about our agreement? About our deal? I agreed to all your conditions only in order to be closer to her. And I do everything that you tell me only to be closer to her. As soon as there is a chance, I will use it. I will throw everything at her feet.

- I remember. You said, I just thought that you ... Uh , okay, forget it! We are already there.

***

Today, the show was based on a pair date in downtown Seoul. Each of the 6 couples must pass the test of romance. A plan and missions has been prepared for each male participant, the one who will get 100 points for the game will win.

Today, the welcome guests who have already participated in it and one newcomer who has just entered the path of show business will come to the show. Just before the show, the guys brought a piece of paper, where it was written in black and white that the girls arrived first, and another guest was late, traffic jams. Time was running out, which means that the girls from 6 people will be the first to introduce, they will draw so little time.

- So, today is Monday, which means that girls will come to us ...

“... girls ... how long have we had no girls.” I'm waiting for them!

“Not only are you waiting for them, Grasshopper, so are we!”

- Yes, girls. They are already hiding there, behind the curtain, I wonder who they are. Let's welcome the most elegant girls who have won the hearts of millions - SNSD ! Jessica ! Taeyeon ! Hyoyeon ! YoonA ! Yuri! SeoHyun !Welcome to our transfer!

At the moment, their new song “ Hoot sounded , their grace and femininity was visible from afar and attracted the views of all those present.

The girls waved their hands affably, passed through eccentric doors, their smiles shone on their faces. They loved this show. They enjoyed spending time here. They had to get up early to star in the show, but they always came with joyful faces. They rested here, although the obstacle course cannot be called rest.

- SoNyeoShiDae ! - the hosts chanted, screaming loudly and clapping their hands. They rejoiced to all their guests, but there were certain guests to whom they were treated in a special way. And the girls belonged to this category.

- Hello, we are SNSD ! They bowed.

“Welcome, we have been waiting for you for so long, and finally you have come.” What kept you from our show for so long?

- Recording a new album and preparing for a comeback .

- Oh, we already heard your song! You, as always on top!

- Thank.

A conversation in the same spirit would go on forever, but it was necessary to conduct a show, and it was necessary to introduce another guest.

- Today we have another special guest. He is still new to our business, but he has to cope. I'm just sure that now all our girls will faint when they hear his name.

- Johnny Depp ? Bruno Mars? - joking questions from the girls rained down, but Cook shook his head negatively. He made an important appearance and spoke loudly in syllables:

- Choi ! Mi! Sull! Choi Mi Sull!

He went out modestly, all the time, bowing to everyone whoever he met. Before leaving, his manager said that you need to be more confident in yourself, to show yourself from the best side, but as soon as he saw and heard who came to the show with him, he would immediately feel comfortable. Going up to the girls, he bowed and looking at the ground, he said:

- We met again, hello.

- Mi Sull, do not be so shy, you are a multiple champion among dancers. You are our "King"! Come on, we will introduce you again, and you will come in, showing all your dance moves. You have to show yourself as the "King" in our show! Come on, come on, come back. Well, we pretend we haven't announced it yet, okay?

***

The melody was familiar to him. But at that moment he danced in pairs, he circled the girl, he looked into her eyes to convey all his feelings, he seduced, he gave his tenderness. Now he needs to do everything the same way, only solo.He loved the difficulties associated with dancing. He loved to overcome the most unresolved problems. Previously, when he had to sololy show his skills, he imagined Kim Hyoyeon . Now he doesn’t need to imagine, his beloved is looking at him now. She looks, he shows. Now was the moment when through the dance, through his smooth movements of the body, he would say about his love for her. Whether she will understand or not is another matter, the main thing is that there is a chance to tell.

The melody smoothly, like a wave running ashore, began its history. His "pa" merged with the gentle sound of the piano, his smooth bends of his hands, as if holding an invisible girl, gently hugging her by a thin camp. He takes a step forward, then gracefully turns to the side and raises his hands up, arching his back to the string. And then his feet began to give out such rhythms that it was difficult to keep track of him. The music abruptly cut short, as his dance broke off, then bowed low and said hello.

- Hello, I'm Choi Mi Sull, nice to meet you. I hope we have a good time today.

- Well, you give, man! - Leading the audience whistled admiringly, looking around the dancer again. “How could you kick so fast?”

- Specially taught, it was difficult, but learned. Although not perfect yet, I have seen better.

“You weren’t even out of breath, how is this possible?” Have you taught him for a long time?

- I’m learning it for the show now, which will start its start next month. The name of the show is kept secret for now, but I assure you that it will be cooler than Dancing with the Stars.

- You intrigued us, we will follow the news. Now let's start our show, and the first thing we need to do is pair up. And now I will explain how we will do it. You see there, a little further from us, are two large vases, and there are pink and red ribbons? The names of guys and girls are written in pink ribbons, and the missions for today are written in red.

“You must fulfill your mission so that we all believe that you are a real couple.” Only after that, you will receive a prize.

“Wait, wait, and if I get the guy’s name, will I have to show him my love?”

- Not getting caught. Girls will choose. There are only the names of the guys. Guys will choose missions. The mission will begin as soon as the pair is formed. The time to complete the mission is given exactly 1.30 hours. All instructions we will give at runtime.

***

Choi Mi Sull chose the second, next to him was SeoHyun , makne of the SNSD group . It’s a sin to hide , but he wanted to be paired with Hyoyeon , but when he took out the ribbon with the mission, he already knew that his couple had a completely different name. And her name SeoHyun , when the girl shyly smiled at him, said:

- Oppa , we are on the same team.

- Let's try.

He looked at the mission that was written on a small piece of paper: “a romantic date, consists of three points: 1. An invitation. 2. Courtship. 3. Farewell. ”

- Oppa , our mission has already begun, right? - the girl asked, standing next to him. - What is written there?

- My father always said: if you want to like a girl, act boldly. You’d rather be dishonored than forever lose the opportunity to be heard. I always listened to the words of my father.

- What are you leading to? - the girl became interested in such a beginning. Her memebras, standing next to her, also listened to their conversation, although their mission had begun long ago, and the guys were seeking their attention.

“My dear fans, I ask you, do not watch this part. I'm so ashamed, please rewind the video forward. And if you still watch it, please do not remember with me.

- Oppa , what did you do?

- Followed the advice of his father. He loved to tell his stories from life. And once he told me how he invited my mother for the first time for the first time. As it turned out later, my mother simply could not refuse. "

***

Hyoyeon could not believe her eyes when she saw a guy fall to his knees, theatrically raising his hands to the sky, and looking up, exclaims in all seriousness:

- Oh, heavenly bodies! Give me the power to convince this beautiful stranger to go on a date with me! As a reward for your help, I promise to do a ritual dance for you, in the name of a fair moon! - and stood in the pose of SailorMoon .

Then jerking with arms and legs and torsion in one place were used. And it looked so comical that the girls were already laughing with might and main . Taeyeon was already crying with laughter, and the guy continued to writhe.

Hyo , he exactly repeated all your movements that you did then on the Weekly Idol show,” laughing, Yuri said.

“Only without a wand - wiping Taeyeon's tears from laughter .”

“Oh god, what is he doing!” - burst out laughing, barely spoken Jessica .

“Not many people decide to do this on the show,” confirmed YoonA .

“Are you sure that he’s not in love with you?” - whispered in the ear of her friend Yuri.

Hyoyeon could not find a answer to this question . At any other time, she would say that “no, not in love, he just watched the show with our participation”, now her heart kept saying “that maybe he likes me”. But why now in vain to transfer your nerves to emotions, you can decide later, with a private meeting or call.

***

The people who shot this show all laughed out loud at one voice, not caring that their voices could be heard by millions of viewers across the screen. They did not think that there would be such a daredevil as their presenters, who without any problems would expose himself as a laughing stock in front of the girls. The scriptwriters of the show thought a lot about how to make it funny, and the reputation of the dancer did not suffer. But what they decided, and what Mi Sull showed, differed 100% with them.

Laughing, the director gave the command to move on. All the couples created on the show went on a mission. The guy with the camera, who followed each of the 6 pairs, in his pocket held a folded sheet, where all the components of the mission for a romantic date were written in paragraphs. Spectators watched them with interest, expecting new tricks from the writers. And they came up with a lot of interesting things for them.

It seems that for all the missions are the same, only with a different route. The last destination is a sculpture for the newlyweds, which was opened recently, near the park.

The girl who was responsible for viewing the ratings of the show vigilantly watched those who received the most points. For whom the audience is more worried, and as it turned out, they successfully chose a candidate for the main role.

Choi Mi Sull leads by a large margin from the rest. It was watched both as a pair with SeoHyun , and separately. They wrote a lot in the comments, but basically sent a sea of ​​hearts and a declaration of love.

***

2. Courtship. What does this mission represent? What courtship should happen? Screenwriters have long come up with a plan, but it may not always come true as we would like. With the new character in the form of a dancer who so amused at the beginning of the program, everything can be expected.

SeoHyun carefully studied the text of the mission that was in her hands. Oh, I had to try to come first and take the prize as a hint. They could have quickly reached the right place, to the center of the park, if her partner had not been carried away by dancing. Ah, she knew another such person who was so fond of dancing, like oppa ! The name of this man, of course, is Kim Hyoyeon . Onni, believes that the dance will cure any problems. And to this onni, or rather to all onni who came to the show with her, she promised to try Choi Mi Sull about his real feelings for Hyoyeon . If they are, of course, there are.

But I couldn’t talk yet. There was not enough time for a calm conversation. They could have only exchanged a few words, and then she timidly asked, “did we choose the right route”, to which she heard the same timid answer “I learned this road by heart”. What is shy here, she did not understand. He is so cool in the dance, so challenging that every time after watching his dance he wanted to drink cold water. Ha ha ha, no wonder, SeoHyun is also a girl.

“You need to take 10 steps to the left, turn 180, 4 steps to the side, find a hint. With it, you will know your real mission. ”

- What did they mean by “real mission”? - asked Mi Sull, peering over the girl’s shoulder. “I thought our mission was courtship, that is, I had to figure out where to take you.”

- Mi Sull- oppa , this is your first time at such a show, right? Do you even watch such shows?

- Everything that I watch concerns dances and only dances. I need to learn more about new directions in order to come up with my own style and surprise my fans. For the first time on such a show.

- The main thing here is not to lose time, complete all tasks, and come first, and then we will receive a prize. Let's try, oppa !

The prompt was found quickly, but to fulfill what asking there seemed impossible.

“And how do we do this?” How do we get to the pier, cross the lake and be here in 10 minutes? And we need to do together? SeoHyun -shi , let's go and think along the way, you said it yourself, time is money.

“So what do we see?” - the girl said thoughtfully, looking around. Distances from the place where they found the tip and the pier on foot for about 5 minutes, if running, then it is possible in 3 minutes. The boat, she found lonely standing on a leash, all the rest were already occupied. How to be here? Crossing is not so easy, you need strong hands.

SeoHyun , look,” he pointed to the man with the camera that he was always following them, his constant companion. He was just showing them something in sign language. He drew something through the air, but so fast that they did not understand. Seeing what they were not doing, what he was saying, the guy looked back, then slowly repeated.

- Coast? Shore, what did he mean? At what here beach?

- I get it , oppa ! Shore, exactly! But the text says that we must cross the lake by boat. It simply says that we must cross the lake, and how exactly, at our discretion. If so, then we can run or ...

- ... ride a bike ...

- ... along the shore and be here ...

- During! Both exclaimed, bouncing joyfully, and clapping each other's hands.

- Come on, oppa ! We can do it!

There really was not enough time left until the task was completed, while they thought it had already taken 3 minutes, so there was another 7 minutes left, you need to act quickly. Gathering all their strength, they ran.

They did exactly as they intended, but failed anyway. They were given a chance, and as soon as the minutes went, they ran, and so quickly, as if chasing after them. Out of breath, they stopped near the same bench for the third time in a row.

- Have time ?!

- The mission is completed, you can continue further.

- What about the other couples?

- If you want to know where you are, then I can please you, you are 2nd. Taeyeon is a few minutes ahead of you .

- So, we have every chance to catch up with them and be the first! Oppa , let 's run! - exclaimed SeoHyun , making a sharp start, but unexpectedly twisted her leg, and almost fell, she was picked up by the guy's hands in time. He very carefully and carefully lowered the girl to the ground, carefully asked:

- Does not hurt? - Gently touched the ankle, afraid to do even more harm if she was in pain.

- It's okay, oppa . Just screamed in fright. Sure, everything is fine - blushing with embarrassment, the girl said.

She took a step forward, at first slowly, then making sure that everything was fine, boldly, speeding up the pace, to the car that was waiting for them. They sat in it, the girl straightened her legs with pleasure, relaxing. She was so tired, but there was still much to do before the end of the show. And it’s possible to run again, run fast. If the hint was worth the effort, then what will happen when they have to complete the main task.

***

Excitement was what moved her life, she loved games, and she loved winning. She liked to show everyone that she was a sports person, and she was strong not only in dancing. When she lost, she rejoiced at the winner, although in her thoughts she always thought that she could try better. She wanted to be selfish even in sports.

Many years passed, before she learned to share screen time, and just enjoy singing and dancing, without competition, who is better in the group. Between them, conversations were held on this topic, had to suppress their ambitions in favor of the group. They found a compromise, found a way to solve everything peacefully.

There were, yes there were fights, resentments, they did not talk with each other for several hours, many times they did not understand. But everything is in the past. Now she really enjoys spending all her free time with the girls. They have fun at every concert, they are happy and sad. They have a common goal, but a common one for a short time, eventually, someday their joint performances will come to an end. It is necessary to protect what is.

- Hyoyeon , why are you so thoughtful? What thoughts are you eating? - in half-whispers, her cook fugitive partner John Cook asked her.

He lightly touched her shoulder, attracting attention. She woke up from gloomy thoughts, somehow capturing her attention, looked up at her friend. Their views, silently, were talking among themselves.

- We still have to complete one more task, and we won! - already encouraged her louder, she smiled gratefully. Shaking her hair, throwing it over her shoulders, she led her shoulders to stretch herself. She returned to the game again.She was ready.

- Yes, let's do it! We must win!

***

It turned out to be a long path along which she decided to go from the very day when she realized her true dream. Once, an agent from the company saw through a cold appearance and timid facial features a future singer with world fame, who would shine in the sky like starlight, illuminating and giving people a clean voice. From the very first day, as soon as their INTW video was released on TV, fans gave her a new name, “The Ice Princess”. She always thanked them for their love, but when the fans did not see her, she cried, hugging her members. They gave comfort and care.

She was hurt by the words of fans that she was lazy. They wrote a lot about the fact that she does not know how to sing. And always late for rehearsals. Anti-fans , the yellow press, ill-wishers, all as one said that she needed to stop her creative activities. But she did not give up, she proved, first of all, to herself, she could achieve a better result, become the one she had once looked at through the TV screen.

Today she proved, surprised and stunned everyone with her sportiness. It turns out she is smart, funny and runs fast. You feel easy with her and it's nice to watch her.

Her partner had a hard time keeping up with her when they passed the 2nd point of a romantic date. Where high growth was acceptable, it turned out to be completely useless. The small bike did not fit at all with long legs and arms. I had to curl up , of course, it turned out comically, everyone just died from their couple. They laughed too, but laughter did not help shorten the time that they were sorely lacking.

***

For her partner, strength is not his strong point. But to complete the task “to transfer your girlfriend in her arms through obstacles and get a prize in the form of a hint where there may be a missing character for their words” is necessary as soon as possible. Taeyeon was catching them on the heels . Maybe their leader is small, but so nimble. Oh YoonA knew well.

- Oppa ! - the girl giggled indignantly when he again tried to lift it, only now his plans included to throw her over his shoulder.

“Then what do you suggest, YoonA ?” How do we complete this task? - the guy despaired.

“I know one way to appease our operator.” I am sure that he knows how to complete this task, they gave him something, before our exit. I'm right? She kindly asked the guy that he was holding the camera. He smiled shyly, blushed.“Please, oppa , tell us how to get through this point,” YoonA said imploringly in her child's voice.

Puppy eyes, folded hands in front of the chest in an appealing gesture, the voice of a child, all this just drives the men crazy. And not only that, girls also come across such a bait. YoonA skillfully used her acting skills to turn the whole situation in her favor. And now this method has worked.

- Hurrah! Thank you, thank you, you are the best - a happy girl chattered, bouncing on the spot. - Oppa , look, that’s what you had to do!

***

The missions for their romantic date seemed easy from the start. The questions are not complicated, you could answer in a minute. So she thought at the beginning, when they quickly completed the first task. Wrong. Unfortunately, to complete the second task, high growth was needed, but they creatively got out of the situation.

Taeyeon had to cast aside his pride and shame, climb onto the shoulders of a partner, holding onto a tree trunk, reach for a branch, and get the right ball of sky color. They would have performed quickly and accurately, if not for the hysterical laughter that attacked every time you had to climb on the guy’s back.

When finally they completed point 2, they had to do one more, to reach the finish line first. But here a problem arose, their pair was 4th, and it seems that now everyone is focused on the confrontation between Yuri and Hyoyeon .

But you can try, right?

***

The last task that they had to fulfill was called "Farewell." At first, the scriptwriters of the show supposed the end of everything, but they decided to change the entrance of the action that was taking place now. Usually at the end of such trips they had a "villain" who took away all the spoils acquired with such difficulty. And usually one of the girls separately or the hosts themselves. But this time, they decided to act without "villains." The episode was too funny.

What a sin to conceal, in the preview, they hinted at a romantic line between the characters, but it turned out quite the opposite. The whole romantic line turned into a carnival of laughter, and so loud and gulf. They haven’t laughed like that for a long time. Although, when members from the SNSD group arrive , you should always expect fun.

Yes, the scriptwriters expected this, but no one could have imagined that the invited guest, “King of Dance” Choi Mi Sull, would be as merry as the girls! He showed so many different tricks to use them to overcome the goal, losing his reputation without question, exposing himself to criticism from all sides.

But then, when the release came out, the presenters and the entire crew carefully and scrupulously studied every centimeter of the footage, found that they mainly discussed only one Choi Mi Sull, laughed at him, ridiculed him, criticized only him.

SeoHyun's reputation has remained untarnished. Although they did it in such a way that they could freely write novels on their subject, about the first romantic date. Their pair fell into situations where any touch or a sideways glance could be assessed as flirting.

Choi Mi Sull met their expectations.

As a matter of fact, it justifies now.

- So, the last test of fidelity. Which team to cope better? Who will get the most points and come first? The pair is led by Kwon Yuri, the most enviable sports bride in all of Korea. Her plasticity and endurance and ingenuity, all together have served well today. Her couple is leading! But they should not relax, another athlete, dance goddess Kim Hyoyeon, tirelessly pursues them . But just budding and youngest SeoHyun with her partner Choi Mi Sull.

***

- Mi Sull- oppa , we're almost there! SeoHyun exclaimed happily , seeing the flag of the Running Man ahead. The big blue arrow showed them the direction towards the center, where they ran, jumping over obstacles that had been set in advance on the road.

They fled all the way, they themselves decided so, especially after their car had miraculously deafened before reaching their destination. By torture, or rather by funny stories from the life of a dancer, after which the whole crew together with the audience crawled along the ground, they learned that the car would not start anymore and if they want to complete the mission, they need to catch a ride. Having calculated the distances and confident in their abilities, they decided to accelerate on their own. The endurance in the dance, the duration of training and rehearsals helped to implement their solution.

They even overtaken quickly striding Jessica , noting that they do not become accelerated.

In Taeyeon just do not have the strength to speed, they ate wove after all the tests that they had to endure in the previous test.

But here, to overtake Hyoyeon , yes, the task is not an easy one. And Yuri even more so.

SeoHyun , we can,” her boyfriend encouraged. But instead of being serious, he made comical movements with his mouth, showing how to breathe properly while running.

- Oppa , stop making me laugh - through a laugh, the girl asked, a guy with a camera ran behind her, chasing them, and he, too, only silently begged, to stop laughing. But the audience who watched this couple, in the comments encouraged him with jokes. “I don't think you want to win.”

“Why did you decide so , maybe this is my strategy for ... Oh , I see Hyoyeon on the left , and a little further, Yuri is on our right .” Come on, SeoHyun , this is our chance, from us to the statue closer than them. We will break through directly to the goal! Forward to the victory!

And where did the forces come from, but the guy with the camera had to try to catch up with them.

***

On your marks! Attention! March!

Now every second is important. All three points of a romantic date were passed, it remains for small, to win!

So who, which team?

The audience behind the TV screen was divided into three flanks: Seo- traces; The "Black Pearl" Kwon Yuri or the "Queen of Dances" Kim Hyoyeon ?

It only remained to reach the goal with your hand, pull the ribbon so that crackers and fanfares sounded.

Their steps were equal. So who will take the decisive step? Which of the girls?

A little more ... a little more ...

The last seconds reached the end when the clap that was expected so sounded.

What a surprise it was when they saw Choi Mi Sull confetti wrapped in this. How did he end up earlier than the girls if he ran after them?

In slow motion, they realized how, the guy made his zigzag step, which became proof that he was the first in the field of dance solo movements. Many of the dancers tried to repeat that step, in any imitation, but they were always confused at the feet and almost fell.

- SeoHyun, I promised you victory! - waiting for a joyful nod from the girl, he picked up a couple of confetti in his hands, folding them into a flower, presented it to her. “Everything for you, an angel descending from heaven, gallantly put his hand to his lips and barely touching, kissed.”

- Ah, so cute!

***

“- Oppa , you were so gallant in relation to So-baby ” wrote on his page in the social. networks.

"You were so funny."

“I haven’t laughed like that for a long time.”

Hyun , how did you end up first?” I tried to repeat your special step, but I always get confused which leg should be put forward and which should be put back. ”

“Mi Sull- oppa , I had a bad day, but after watching the Running Man show with your participation, I laughed so much that even the neighbors heard. Thanks for the uplifting. "

"Today was a good day."

“What shows are you still in?” Are you waiting for the Weekly Idol? ”

“Ha ha ha, oppa , you're cool. I just adore you. Ha ha ha. ”