DANCE COUPLE (You(MiSull) and Hyoyeon (SNSD) - 2/Choi MiSull

YOU & I (You and TWICE, SNSD)

On radio stations in South Korea, a message rattled:

"Today will be the first round of the dance show "Saul Star Dance 2011".

Who has not had time to apply yet, hurry up.

Such a chance falls once a million years.

The winner will receive not only the title of best dancer, but will also take part in the second semi-final.

If he is lucky and he passes, then in the finale he will be able to get a monetary reward and the title of King of the dance floor in Korea.

"Whoever values ​​dance above life, then hurry up and take part in the show!"

 

The young guy muffled the radio, stretched out, squared his shoulders, sighed heavily, looked at himself in a mirror image. The reflection showed a haggard face with dark bags under the eyes of the color of sea waves.

The slender, inflated body, sporty, was now hunched over, his shoulders drooped, and the energy of a man who was tired of death came from him. A long T-shirt with a picture of a rabbit stuck to the body from sweat, which spilled 3 days in a row in the rehearsal room. The dance, which he learned with the help of trainers, consisted of different styles, mixed into one. And he demanded great efforts, both of his own free will, and in the desire to win.

- Let's go through the dance again, Mi Sull - in the mirror image appeared a short stout chubby man with gray hair in black hair.

The man encouragingly patted the guy on his drooping shoulder, went to the tape recorder, pressed the play button. A leading melody burst into the silence of the hall, a hot wave of arrows penetrated into all the insides of man. Under it, I wanted to move, enjoy the dance, have fun.

- There are 4 hours left before the show, your movements are good, but not perfect, you get confused all the time. If you want to win, you need to make every effort.

“I have to win, hyung - taking a deep breath, Choi Mi Sull, a 23-year-old guy, ran his hand through his soaked black hair.”

He was tired like a dog, but was not ready to give up. So long going to victory, spilling bloody sweat, overcoming difficulties with my sister and grandmother, going to the desired and set goal, and then halfway to give up? No.

“And why did you just choose such complicated movements?” Even if you study styles, but to combine them in one, mixed, no one else ... - another man got up from the bench that stood at the very end, right in front of the exit.

There was also a table with a bottle of water and a kettle, which at the moment was boiling. Neatly folded outerwear lay there. The man was dressed in hip-hop clothes, and even seemed young, although two days ago they celebrated their 50th birthday with his family.

“I will be the first to do so.” They will either scold me, or they will accept me like that. I have to take a chance to break through further - the young man made a couple of circular movements on his right leg and stood in the position of a predator.

“And what drives you like that?” You and I have known each other for 4 years, and I do not cease to admire and wonder at your zeal, to join the ranks of idols. Why do you need it? Is there anyone waiting for you there?

“I don't want to become an idol.” Just there I can dance more, there are more opportunities. I have already tried everything that the streets of Seoul offered me, now I want a dessert. Tasty and sweet dessert.

“Then let's train to get your dessert.” 5,6,7 ...

***

The dance show “ Saul Star Dance 2011” was broadcast on all communication channels, people could see the participants on TV, on the Internet. Access was not limited, people could vote for their favorite number, call only after the performance of all participants. Today 50 people took part, and from different parts of the hemisphere. They took everyone who loves dancing. Beginners were welcomed.

One of the newcomers arrived at the time, just before he entered the stage. He trained all the way, then quickly took a warm shower, dressed in a suit that his sister had sewn for him, took a taxi and drove up to the building. Now he did not look tired, Choi Mi Sull was ready for 200% to break the hall.

Before going on stage, he took out a battered photo of a young girl from his shirt pocket, who he had not parted with for a second, after the chic debut of the band where he was present.

“It's time to show what I'm capable of.” I ask you, give me strength, my goddess - with tenderness he ran his index finger over the photograph. His eyes gleamed softly in the dark. He smiled, said to himself: " Hwaiting ." His name sounded loud on the air:

- Meet No. 32 Choi Mi Sull.

A black suit, consisting of narrow trousers and an open top shirt, a bud of a white rose is hidden in his shirt pocket , it was he who brought him good luck. Since then, he was recognized by this costume, because after the first victory he brought home more and more, until once the mayor of Seoul himself awarded him a professional in original dance.

What surprised me not only the guy who, the day before this incident, turned 23 years old, but also respected dancers of all genres. Although he recognized that the dance was worth watching, the dance that the young guy showed on the stage was so strong that it seemed to the judges as if he was breaking through all the walls of the hall.

They did not have time to follow the movements of the arms and legs, so he danced, showing acrobatic poses, break-dance, plastic movement, movement in the style of "robot" and "lagging". No one then could have imagined that a young guy named Choi Mi Sull, who had hesitantly entered the stage, sounded a Latin American melody, and his first “pas” - the movement of legs and arms in the style of “tango” - would begin to move like a snake.

His dance told and showed a sad love story. In the interval of 3 minutes, he revealed a piece of his heart and soul, giving all of himself through a dance. The audience watched inseparably, breathtakingly, with bated breath, some even cried.

The applause did not abate, he smiled shyly and waited for the verdict from the judges. A woman of 40 years took the floor, fluffy apricot-colored hair laid in a “shell” was 30 years younger. Her outlined eyes looked at the young man with sympathy:

- You were amazing, young man.” Your story was amazing. What you showed us, I believed, I felt all your pain at the loss of your girlfriend. Your dance style is also original. You took a chance and mixed styles such as street and Latin American pa. Choi Mi Sull, I will remember your name. In the meantime, you go to the next round. Good luck, young man.

In the next rounds, he proved to everyone that he was the best. For each show, the audience demanded him more and more, and he joyfully showed everyone his new movements, revealed himself, and let him touch him through the dance. Soon he had a personal Fan Zone , consisting of girls of different years. Letters from fans of his dance began to come to his page, on the site, he answered all questions honestly, truthfully. So the fans were the first to know from him that only one girl had been living in his heart for a long time, he was in love.

“Did you confess to her? You are dating?"

"No. She doesn't even know about me. But it was because of her, because of her dance, that I began to study. At least I wanted to be closer to her. ”

“Is she a dancer? Famous? "

"Yes. She is from the same group. When I was 17, I first attended a Korean idol debut concert. There I saw her. She was magnificent, I could not take my eyes off her dance. "

“And when you meet her, what do you say?”

"I do not know. But I hope you support me anyway. ”

“Thank you for telling us the truth, even if it hurts. But we will hold your fists for you. Good luck, Mi Sull. "

About this way, he talked with his fans. Mi Sull has repeatedly told his managers that he will always be honest with his fans. He was scolded, he was proved that he needed to keep his personal secret. To which he simply smiled and said:

“What is wrong here if they find out I'm in love?” That my heart is busy? And all the girls in the world will cry because of unrequited love, right? It’s best to tell the truth, then there will be no omissions on my part, then they will feel cheated and abandoned. Besides my dances, they give them hope. Or am I wrong?

“Are you really in love?” - both the managers and the trainers themselves asked him incredulously.

- It's true. My heart has been busy since the age of 17. And when I become famous, I can get closer to my girlfriend. And perhaps I do not have illusions, she will reciprocate.

“But you are already popular, and there is still no progress.”

“So it’s not popular enough.” She is the goddess of dance, I'm just a little dancer without a title. The title will appear after I win the title of king.

At the beginning of 2012 Choi Mi Sull made his dream come true.

In 2012 he became the most popular among dancers, he began to be invited to various TV shows, radio programs, radio broadcasts , dance projects, he even starred in a short montage in one of the dramas . And every time he appeared, Choi Mi Sull proved his right to be the “king of dance”.

Colleagues at work, on the team all as one claimed that it was always pleasant to deal with him. For 24 years, he achieved everything, fame followed on his heels, new friends appeared. The girls curled around, but he recognized them only as friends.

In his pocket, wherever he went, everywhere there was only a memorable shot of 2007. Behind all his amusement and wit, there was hidden hope only for a miracle, for a combination of circumstances. He waited, waited for luck to smile at him, and he would meet her, the girl from the photograph.

In the same year he was spotted at a dance show « of Dance of Battle » Lee Suman , founder of the S . M . Entertainment's . I noticed and became interested. This was a big exception to the rule. Usually his company does not take strangers into its team, in a rude manner, they themselves cultivate artists and dancers. But, having barely seen his movement and learned all about the promotion on the stage of fame, Lee Suman wanted to have such a gifted guy in his team, so his company will increase even more in ratings.

“I've never noticed such greed behind me, but I like this guy.” Call the managers of Choi Mi Sulla and invite me. Any time I will wait.

This was the first gift of fate. As soon as he found out exactly who was inviting to himself, Mi Sull became even more active, he begged his managers to give consent.

- Why? I understand that they are the best company in Seoul. It is from this company that many idols are now so famous that they conquered the whole world. But why do you need them, Mi Sull? You are already famous, you are already invited to various shows. You got it all yourself.

- The girl I love from this company. I will be one step closer to her.

- The company is huge. Why are you so sure to meet her?

“This is a good chance, and I'm not going to let it go.” Someday, at some show or general concert, we must meet. I beg you, hen , do not deprive me of hope. I am so close to her. So close…

“But who is she, your goddess of dance?” Good, good, I will help you find your happiness.

- Truth? Do you agree? You can’t imagine how you made me happy!

On that day, he shone brighter than diamonds. His movement in the dance acquired a new charm, the smooth movements of the body, shouted that he was happy. Those who saw him for the first time were shocked, those who knew him from the very first dance fell in love even more.

Fate itself gives me a chance to be closer to her. Maybe you read it in the newspaper or see it on the Internet, but I will tell you the first. Yes, it's true, I'm one of the members of the company the S . M . Entertainment , not for money, no. I would immediately refuse. It's just that my first love works in this company. And maybe soon I can look into her eyes. And for the first time I’ll hear her greeting back so close . ”

***

They are back. After months of separation, their group finally crossed the line of Seoul Airport. Japan is behind, now it’s a home, a home, where you can calmly behave as you are used to. In Japan, they were guests, migratory birds who represented their nation, their country.

They were watched, they could not be dishonored, therefore they hid all their character deeply. They tried to act as usual, but the country crushed. They sighed freely, only being here, surrounded by their fellow tribesmen, who so vehemently welcomed their return.

Group SNSD finally returned after a 2-year absence, bringing with it even more songs and even more rewards. Among this crowd stood a young man, hiding his face, hiding behind his sunglasses and hiding behind a cap.

People around him scurried back and forth, asked to be photographed with the girls, give an autograph. He stood in the corner, not noticeably, silently, did nothing. One desire for him now was, at least from afar, to welcome her return.To see her.

And he saw her. She walked quickly, almost oblivious to the camera flashes. Today she was wearing a T-shirt and skirt, after a long flight she looked fresh and beautiful as always. His eyes followed her closely, absorbing her silhouette. The girl who won his heart long ago returned home.

- We are now in the same company. Will we meet now?

Unfortunately, he could not stay longer, they called him and Mi Sull had to leave. But he was not very upset, he still managed, at least for a second, to see her. To know that your loved one here in the city was all that the guy needed.All the way to the company, he smiled and hummed a song.

In his palms he held a frayed photograph, his eyes gently touching the rough surface of the image. The song of the SNSD group sounded on the radio , Mi Sull asked to be made louder.

“I'm so glad they came back.” My whole family likes this group. We were looking forward to when they returned with new songs. I heard they said that they would be hosting a concert.

- A concert? It is a pity that I can only see it on the Internet, the work schedule does not allow it. Today I have a lot of different events planned. I will come to the hostel only in the morning of the next day.

The planned concert was arranged in the form of a holographic presentation with new songs. It was a kind of relay race with you. Separately for themselves, separately for fans.

****

In fact, they performed twice, one in the hall, the other time in the street. And each time they were greeted with shouts and applause. Yes, they are back with the new Christmas SNSD Meetings program. It so happened that their return coincided with the holiday. The concert was broadcast on all points of TV, even those who were far from home could listen on the radio. New and old songs sounded. All of Korea went crazy and girls had fun with it. Here they could relax and have fun.

****

There was silence in the hostel where the girls returned after the concert. Such a long-awaited silence and peace. But instead of running around the rooms and lying in bed, the girls entered there only for the layout of things from the suitcase.

Then they went out and gathered in the living room, the TV, computer, began to view the news. They are so accustomed to flights, they still lived at the time pole of Japan. In addition, they slept on the plane, and they were wondering what they say about their return.

The roles were distributed: near the TV, on a comfortable and soft sofa, Taeyeon , Jessica , Tiffany were located; YoonA , SeoHyun and Yuri went into the kitchen to strengthen the body ; Sanny , Hyoyeon, and Sooyoung near the laptop monitor, climbed the Internet.

As expected on TV news, they talked about their return, showed how they were met by a crowd of fans at the airport, how they walked with their heads down, sleepy and tired after the flight.

- We are all so ugly, but look at Sica - onnie, she’s all glowing like that. You can’t tell by her face that she flew for 16 hours - said YoonA , bringing plates of food she found in the refrigerator into the living room (thanks to the manager, he took care of the stomachs of his wards).

She crouched next to Tiffany, who moved to make room. Yuri was following her, also carrying something, SoHyun stayed in order to boil a kettle for strong coffee and tea.

“How do you manage to be so cute even after a 16-hour flight?” - lightly pushed the dozing girl on her shoulder Taeyeon . Her gaze was already warming because she was just looking at her. “You said you didn't want to sleep, Sica .”

- I am not sleeping. So well located at home, you can relax and not keep your image. Ah, I just enjoy! Jessica did not even open her eyes to say all this. She sat even more comfortably on the member’s shoulder , hugged her waist for reliability. Tiffany laughed softly beside her, embracing Jessica herself in the same way .

- Hyoyeon , what do they write on the Internet? Is there anything interesting? - tilting her head back, asked Tiffany, something member s sat quietly and did not delve into the conversation.

“There is something interesting, not about us, girls,” the girl answered, turning the monitor screen in their direction, pressing a finger on the keys to increase the volume of the video. - Look here.

- What is there, what is there? - everyone jumped from their seats, even Jessica opened her eyes and followed the others, or rather Taeyeon dragged her along with her, because this member did not want to let her go. To be honest,Taeyeon herself was not against such a situation, she liked to feel herself necessary.

Seohyun joined the rest of the girls, bending over her bowed heads, also peered at the laptop monitor. There, an entire video was filled with a video of a young guy named Choi Mi Sull. They just looked at one thing, just posted on the Internet. At the same time, in the news on TV, the presenter said:

- Important news for those who are watching the Dance Still program. For those who just the TV, we recall that in “ Dance Still ” the participants were chosen by the audience themselves from the list offered on the program’s website. As you know, today 4 participants fought in the battle, among them was our dance king Choi Mi Sull. Choi Mi Sull won his title “King of Dances” last year, won one on one with the group “ Boys .

- That's what ended his battle . We were not able to watch the show then, since we had to fly to Japan.

- In Japan, he is also popular, at every step his posters were fun. In Hyoyeon is one such picture, yes, Onni? YoonA asked in a sly voice , raising her eyes to the girl standing next to her.

- Yes, yes, I also saw such a picture on Onni's phone - according to her head she nodded to the makne , winking at YoonA . “At first I thought it was her boyfriend,” asked Onnie, but she answered in a sad voice: We will never meet.

- He's not my boyfriend! - protested, waving her hands, Hyoyeon , and, constantly watching what was happening on the TV screen, where they showed excerpts with the participation of Choi Mi Sulla. “And I didn't say that, SeoHyun!”

- Hey kids, I want to hear the news! Taeyeon shouted loudly , turning into “ Ajumma ” in order to utter such a funny voice that was a minute ago.

- Today we have become aware of the results of the voting. With a few points, a pair of Choi Mi Sulla and Tiara will go to the finals ! Here is an excerpt from their speech .

- To the finals? Who did they compete with? Oh gee ! Yes, here the best dancers are gathered! - Yuri exclaimed in surprise, blocking the TV screen with her body to see all those whom she had to face in dance battles .

- Yuuri and I had to compete with them, a very difficult battle for the prize - fingers ran through the keys like a hurricane, and again all the girls eagerly and surprisedly watched the frenzy that was happening on the ground. The girls could not keep track of the quick movements in the dance, but they saw how much fire was present. - They are incomparable - the smiling face of a young man, that person whom she wanted to meet in the real world, and not just in photographs, was displayed on the screen.

All the ideals that she came up with as a child were gone, only vague memories remained when she saw the Choi Mi Sulla dance . He became her ideal "husband", ranking first in her personal ranking. She was looking forward to the day when she could chat with him, see him.

***

Before entering the stage, Choi Mi Sull turned to his partner, in an elegant black dress she was still charming. This project made nerves tremble, experience new sensations and learn new styles of dance. This project allowed us to invent such “pa” that no one had come up with before them.

Two people with different characters joined the pair and did everything to become the first. They stayed in the rehearsal room for a long time, practiced during other programs, danced over the telephone, verbally telling what they were doing and how.

He is a professional dancer of the original dance, who received the title “King”. She is an aspiring actress, before this project she had only danced in karaoke. But both are strong and confident young people. During the project, that they didn’t dance, from classical ballroom dance to modern street hip-hop dance .

Today they have a new role - a musical. Here he already studied her acting skills, and she followed his risky staging. In 4 minutes they need to tell the audience the story of the Moulin Rouge , where greed and purity, jealousy and innocence are interwoven.

“We will do it, noona.” Our dance is amazing, we climbed one more step to the finale. Our rivals are strong, but they do not have such a dancer with an original mindset like me, and such a magnificent actress that makes my heart tremble every time I hug her like you.

- I felt so hot, why, I don’t even know. You know how to cheer. I promise that today we will pass.

- I present to you the pair at number 4 - Choi Mi Sull and his partner, conqueror of hearts Kim Yoon.

His heart sounded deaf in response to the name of the girl, which he displayed on the dance floor. Before my eyes for a second appeared a completely different girl with the same name. Her smooth movements of her hands, her bewitching smile during the dance, her voice that sounded during the dance. Kim Hyoyeon . But as soon as the first chords of tango sounded, he already saw Kim Yoon.

It is difficult to describe in words what was happening in the room and the TV screen when the Mi Sull cared for Kim Yoong during the musical. No one has ever seen such a sensitive dance in the entire project.

All other stars faded before this pair. The hall first froze, then a languid sigh of all the women who were present swept through the audience. All the women blushed, imagining that it was not Kim Yoon, who hugs Mi Sull so hot, and they, his face are so close to their faces that you can feel his touch. When the dance ended, all the women were in a state of fainting.

- For the time being, this couple proves their superiority among all the pairs of our project. But for the first time I felt what tension was in the hall when you Mi Sull picked up Kim Yoong spun on the floor like a spinning top. How many turns did you make?

“About 10,” Mi Sull answered, his breath could not be heard at all, but his partner was still breathing after the dance. His whole appearance said that he was not tired, the camera did not even detect sweat on his forehead.

“Mi Sull, how do you manage to control yourself like that?” Are you tired?

- Wildly tired, but I'm happy. Today we gave it 200%, even better than at rehearsals. I am proud that I have such a partner.

***

Kim Hyoyeon after watching the dance for a long time could not regain her breath. The guy who dreamed of her at night appeared in front of her eyes in real time. The girls discussed only the material they viewed, but she could not say a word. The voice disappeared somewhere. And my heart was beating furiously in my chest. And the body for some reason became numb.

To hide her condition from the girls, she got up from the table and went to the kitchen, for another cup of hot chocolate. The girls looked at each other cheerfully. Winking, they shared their views on their common member Hyoyeon with signs .

Tomorrow at the rehearsal, one should expect hyper- joyful behavior of the girl. Tomorrow before the rehearsal, she will put on makeup, tomorrow she will try, tomorrow she will increasingly make mistakes and look at the door. And all because their unnie fell in love.